Pages:
Author

Topic: Should kids be treated as young adults or like children? - page 2. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
We should treat them like a children sometimes , bit please give them a chance to decide also for their own self .
True we should consider having their own choice for their own,
We should treat them like a child while giving them an opportunity to decide for their own.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Children should be treated like children. You can not blame them for any of their problems. They will l be tired of adulthood. For that, childhood was created to play and have fun with friends.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I always treated kids as young adults and I think it's better because it helps them to learn this world faster. But I don't have children so I don't know for sure.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I prefer to treat children according to age because if they are treated as young adults it will make them think of adults as equal, so they will ignore what adults say ,,
So treat them as usual.
thank you
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Many people treat kids like inferior beings, using "cute" voice, not giving them a chance to say their word, make a decision and such. Do you think such behavior might bring harm to the development of their personality, and they should be instead treated like adults, but just less experienced, so with understanding and patience?

They should be treated accordingly. Kids are new to things so it should be the adults responsibilities to guide them through the years until they are at their right age to let them decide for themselves. But for now, they should be taken care of and love so that when they grow up they will know how to do the same to others.
Activity: 14
Kids are always aspect love from young adults and elder then ago.They always flow the rules of elders person in family members or his/her social environment.But some times they are treated from young adult person.They do bad behavior with them.They torture them hardly.For this reason kids mind should not build up properly.In this way kids are treated by young adult and children.     
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Many people treat kids like inferior beings, using "cute" voice, not giving them a chance to say their word, make a decision and such. Do you think such behavior might bring harm to the development of their personality, and they should be instead treated like adults, but just less experienced, so with understanding and patience?
Children for that they and children, that they have not yet formed the consciousness of the world, they are weakly represent some things and are very influenced by the outside. Therefore, they must have their own opinion, but always listen to the elders, who are more experienced.
Activity: 672
Treat children as children, do not equate our treatment to children as we do to teenagers. Let them grow and enjoy their childhood. Anyway seeing a kid is cute, right? Treat them like teenagers can make them grown up too fast, and that's not cute.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Kids are fragile beings that is why we should treat them as inferior because they are just that. We can not just impose adult things to a child's mind because they cannot handle it. I say we slowly teach kids things they need to know as they grow up and teach them patiently.
Activity: 91
I think you better treat them like a little friend, trust, respect are needed to them.
Activity: 102
For me we should let them experience being kids because if we treat them like adults they will be deprived of the things that they will supposed to experience during this stage which might affect  them psychologically.
Activity: 151
I treat my children like young adults. I'm training them to be adults when they get older so why not start now? I think it makes the children more well behaved so you can't just say they're just kids being kids.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
We can do both.
It depends on the situation.
We can treat them as child and adult.
Express lur effection and caring are importand.
Teach them how to be discipline and responsible are important too.
So,  we just need to find our eay how to do it.
We  can't always treat them like a child because it will make them not independent.
But we can't also always treat them like an adult,  it will make them selfish. We just need to do it in balance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I guess, the treatment varies from the parents and the child as well. There are children who is very easy to pick up some things that doesn't need some  guidance from the parents but there are some children that always seek some guidance from parents.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I think this all depends on the adults, how reasonable they are and how well they can read people and adjust to them. Someone who doesn't have that ability probably should not have kids, and when they do, will not provide them the best opportunity for their kids, while at the same time producing more and more kids.
Activity: 305

I treat my boys like a child when they were young.  Sometimes i let them play with their friends, and let them eat what was in our table.
Activity: 24
obviouly we have to treat them like children.
But sometimes we should understand them about their fault. Smiley
Activity: 672
Kids are kids and they should be treated as kids and nothing more or less, Being an adult is a privilege and once they attain that status of adulthood or start behaving as adults, thats when we will treat them as adults.
I support...if the children had to be treated as adults - they would be born immediately adults...and since they are born children, then the attitude to them must be different
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Kids are kids and they should be treated as kids and nothing more or less, Being an adult is a privilege and once they attain that status of adulthood or start behaving as adults, thats when we will treat them as adults.
Activity: 48
The children should be treated fairly, treating them like adults
Pages:
Jump to: