Pages:
Author

Topic: Should move to BTC? - page 9. (Read 3481 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
October 01, 2019, 04:40:08 AM
Hi guys ! Thats a question i do to myself very often , and it always looks like the right answer. My main coin for now its XRP (like 3000) and a very few BTC (0.005).

I hold XRP from long time but i see BTC price raise a lot and XRP don't do much. They have a consolidated project but no matters what BTC price its still mandatory.

So the question is , should i sold like 2500XRP and buy BTC when this one have a price drop?

I know its something i had to decide myself , just looking for what you guys think.
Thanks!

I just want to give you a solution, that the most appropriate solution is to find Altcoin which is cheaper than buying bitcoin that already has a high price, even though the price of bitcoin is decreasing at least it doesn't make you get more than you think, if I may give my opinion to you, you'd better move to buy Ethereum which has almost the same potential as Bitcoin, at least you can get more than what you want ...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
October 01, 2019, 04:39:03 AM
Considering how bitcoin dominates more than 50% of the crypto market in terms of everything, i always think that bitcoin is always going to be a better investments than all the other cryptocurrencies in terms of value and profit, i don't mind investing in the other coins but i always prefer to put most of my money on bitcoin, and to be honest if you really want to maximize your profit you should consider investing based on the trade volume and the time, and right now i think you should move most of it to bitcoin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 01, 2019, 04:12:51 AM
So the question is , should i sold like 2500XRP and buy BTC when this one have a price drop?
Ripple has a growing community also as Bitcoin but the difference between them is that; Bitcoin has a bigger community and being a decentralized platform. These attribute draw many potential investors into invest in the community. Bitcoin dorminance have been on the increase while the Altcoins are been down. I will say this, is better to invest in bitcoin than risking your investment into altcoins like ripple, ethereum is better than ripple in my opinion. Sell out your ripple portfolio to get into Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 01, 2019, 03:57:14 AM
I was in August also bought XRP but no major changes and decline occurred. I decided to move to Bitcoin and slowly start earning profits. Bitcoin is still very dominating and when Bitcoin is red it's time to buy it. But when the price back to the top can be directly sold. The price changes that occur may not last long so you should also be able to play fast.

But if you have high patience, your better XRP coin lasts till the end of the year. Perhaps at the end of the year, the Altcoin season will arrive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
October 01, 2019, 03:56:34 AM
Hi guys ! Thats a question i do to myself very often , and it always looks like the right answer. My main coin for now its XRP (like 3000) and a very few BTC (0.005).

I hold XRP from long time but i see BTC price raise a lot and XRP don't do much. They have a consolidated project but no matters what BTC price its still mandatory.

I know its something i had to decide myself , just looking for what you guys think.
Thanks!
Depending on the price where you bought your XRP.If you can profit by selling it and converting to BTC then why not right?But for me personally I will be patient and wait for the XRP pump and sell it the right time.You can profit more on XRP if you bought at a good price and you can be alot comfortable compared to the highly volatile bitcoin.If you decided to move to BTC then I advice you not to go all in because for me BTC is alot riskier than XRP.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 01, 2019, 03:54:11 AM
~

Thanks!
There is no doubt that XRP is a good coin, it's just that development for this year is not so good. actually, we are in the same position, it's just that I hold more ethereum than bitcoin. in this position, I don't sell the ETH that I have (think of it with your XRP), but, in the future, I don't collect ETH anymore, but I have to collect bitcoin. I don't sell my ETH because I believe that the price of ETH has great potential, like bitcoin.

if you believe that XRP has great potential like I believe in ETH, you better hold it in. however, from what I have seen, XRP has not had such a good development this year, unlike ETH. so if I were you, maybe I would sell the XRP I have for bitcoin. all decisions are yours.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 01, 2019, 03:35:21 AM
This really means your top coin is XRP because in the first place you invested in xrp rather than btc. Why not decide for yourself though? And give time yourself to search which is better to invest in. Bitcoin has dominance in the market, on my point I always invest more on btc than any other altcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
October 01, 2019, 02:00:26 AM

Thanks!

The altcoin season has failed. I don’t believe in XRP without losing sight of a large number of successful Ripple deals. I think it's worth it to buy Bitcoin during a bear market in order to have a profit in the future even you will lose some money selling XRP.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2019, 12:21:22 AM

Thanks!

XRP experienced very slow developments. If you're from a few months ago moving your coins to Bitcoin, I think you've made a lot of profit. By looking at the market conditions Bitcoin is dominating. Even with the dominance of Bitcoin makes the price of all the altcoins down and experiencing very slow growth.

Try now go to the market and decide to buy Bitcoin. I guess you'll benefit, but you use a short-term trading strategy.
If you will purchase bitcoin now, you should not implement a short-term trading strategy because the price is just lower than the expected price of bitcoin which is $10,000. It is better if you will continuously buy bitcoin and stack them up and wait for the big event next year and that is when you will think about selling your bitcoin and I think that is the best time to enjoy your so called 'benefits'.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 01, 2019, 01:42:54 AM
If in your portfolio is predominantly XRP, then you have studied this project and believe in its future. If Bitcoin has risen in price, but your coin is not, then just now is not her time. However, this does not mean that you need to sell all XRP coins and buy more expensive Bitcoin. This is called haphazard trading, which often leads to losses. You should hold your coin and just wait for its time. A successful investor is someone who knows how to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
October 01, 2019, 12:12:26 AM
Hey
I think you should understand that the fact that Bitcoins price goes down as fast as it rises up and therefore very often you will find price that is even below the predicted average ...it's true that you can make more profit but it is also true that you will also loose more .
You should actually participate in Bitcoin only when you will actively participate in trading .
Long term holding is also a good option but it needs a lot of patience and time .
The choice is yours .

I agree, bitcoin is volatile which means it has an ups and down depend on the situation. Yes its good to invest here but invest only what you can, because its not always successful. Investing is risky especially for those who are new and not familiar on how bitcoin works, you may be easily scammed when you didnt check the background where you want to invest your money in. There are also many ways if you want to earn bitcoin, you just need to explore more here in the forum.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 01, 2019, 12:22:24 AM

Thanks!
The thing is you don't have to make any tough choice if your investment is as low as 2500XRP . Thing is BTC might hsve increased pretty much in price than XRP but this market is formulated in a way that BTC has it's own direction and the rest of the market(all altcoins) follow that trend setup by BTC. When BTC is going up alts are crashed because their dollar value remain same but btc count decrease. While if btc goes down then the sat value of alts also goes down. Alts are able to survive & increase only in one situation which is when btc is stable. So my opinion for you is shift your rides on the situation of btc. If its bullish get a ride on btc and if it's sideways buy xrp.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 01, 2019, 12:12:49 AM

Thanks!

XRP experienced very slow developments. If you're from a few months ago moving your coins to Bitcoin, I think you've made a lot of profit. By looking at the market conditions Bitcoin is dominating. Even with the dominance of Bitcoin makes the price of all the altcoins down and experiencing very slow growth.

Try now go to the market and decide to buy Bitcoin. I guess you'll benefit, but you use a short-term trading strategy.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2019, 10:47:29 PM

Thanks!
If you invested into XRP, there must have been a reason behind it. XRP and Bitcoin are both long term investments that require some amount of patience, really the question you have to ask yourself is which one you believe has the ability to increase in value. Many may argue that Bitcoin is the only viable cryptocurrency due to its dominance in the industry, however, emerging technologies are clearly showing the flaws of Bitcoin and provide solutions for these.

This is a decision that only you can make, every person here has their own agenda and beliefs on what will occur in the future, but no one really knows.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
September 30, 2019, 06:14:14 PM

Thanks!

I don't know what you did but I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. The fall in the price seems stopped. There is no guarantee for anything in this market but I think Bitcoin will start bull run after some accumulation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 30, 2019, 05:54:45 PM

Thanks!

Cryptocurrency investment is not really about the rate at which market prices change but its basically about how well you understand the pattern at which these prices change and having good plans and strategies. You can decide to sell your xrp for Bitcoin but if you don't a specific plan regarding this investment, you might end up losing some percentage of your  investment capital. I think you should first try to have a plan and study the patterns in the change in the market prices of both bitcoin and xrp.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 30, 2019, 04:56:20 PM

Thanks!
Although bitcoin is or of the big asset today since it is the most popular and most expensive cryptocurrency, and XRP is also a promising alternative coin just like the other popular altcoins that have experienced a down trend in recent times. It is up to you on how your plan gonna be, since hodl is like rolling a dice you do not know if the next face will be a higher or a lower number, just like in holding cryptos can be bumped up or fall down it's price.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
September 04, 2019, 02:25:30 AM

Thanks!
I don't think you're asking for an opinion but you're looking for a very good reason to sell or hold your xrp. And I don't think it's a sell or hold problem, but what matters is how you will behave if you sell or hold your xrp. Because as I know, in the world of cryptocurrency (or wherever you live), you won't be able to develop for the better if you regret your own decision. so I suggest to you, whatever your choice (sell or hold) you must accept it. Maybe a little advice from me before you sell or hold, i think you should find the latest information about xrp Wink
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 03, 2019, 08:18:46 AM
I understand why people want to turn their assets into bitcoin now. bitcoin prices are very often pumped compared to altcoin, even more so XRP. honestly I also have a desire like that, because I also have long enough to hold altcoin and expect a pump from it. but, until now, that hasn't happened yet.

it all depends on your decision. personally, I advise you to hold back, it's just that the potential for XRP is really bad right now.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 03, 2019, 05:58:08 PM
the decision is yours, XRP is likely to enter the following year at a price between $ 0.35 and $ 0.40. The coin has a value of $ 0.367693 per unit. According to many parties, Ripple and XRP have done many things to prepare the basis for future growth this year. Whatever really happens, XRP remains a coin with a lot of potential, and will surely survived any unfriendly conditions due to its pure use and potential to increase money transfers around the world.

They were saying that for years and the coin was supposed to grow every year. Instead it's losing value every year.

It used to be worth 3 dollars and now it's worth 0.3. Bitcoin lost half of its value from 20 thousand to 10 thousand and XRP is now worth 1/6 of its peak value. If you invested in bitcoin 1000 dollars in the top you still should have about 490 and if you did the same with XRP you only have 150 left. This is a disaster. I wonder who is still holding this bag.
Pages:
Jump to: