Pages:
Author

Topic: Should Muslims be aloud to impose Sharia law anywhere in the United States? - page 3. (Read 1846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
If you want sharia law go live in a sharia country.

Do not try to impose your beliefs on a country gracious enough to take you in.

If I went to live in Saudi im sure they would respect my wishes to follow UK law and ignore Sharia  Roll Eyes

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Should Muslims be aloud to impose Sharia law anywhere in the United Sates? in a way that will affect non muslims
No, it's not the official law. Imposing them on random citizens will likely get them sent to Gitmo.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
If they are living in the States, so they should adapt to the local circumstances, not the opposite. If they don't like that, nobody will block them to move somewhere else what is more suitable for their beliefs. BTW for US citizens or residents accepting and honouring the Constitution is mandatory, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
do we still use the inquisition to judge people?
sharia law is pretty much the same.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
If I understand well, in USA is only one law, one constitution and one President.
Sharia law is very strict and radical law, against any law in the USA, specially regarding women rights, freedom etc.
No, we can't allow Sharia law in any western country. Muslims should accept our culture and laws, not the opposite.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No. There shouldn't even be a debate about this. That would be the most blatant violation of the 1st Amendment. If Christians can't have a cross in the public square, Sharia law most definitely can't be imposed anywhere on U.S.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
they should not be allowed in the country
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
No, why? its not a muslim country, i respect muslims, but their laws should stay on their home country
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Should Muslims be aloud to impose Sharia law anywhere in the United Sates? in a way that will affect non muslims
Pages:
Jump to: