Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee - page 12. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
The question is like , should we teach the children to become a boss of a company or to be  a great slave of a company . I believe that children should know what is the difference between the  two , although I am not degrading the employees here but if you will make a dream for a child , choose the better dream because if they dream low , they will achieve low but if they dream high , they will aim for a higher achievement. Businessman is not an easy job but if you are creative enough you will be a successful businessman someday , after all we need struggles to be called a successful person .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
No, I don't think so.
We should teach children to have good character, to be honest and fair persons.
Based on this qualities, they will later become good and successful businessman, politicians, workers etc.
Integrity comes before anything else.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
We do not need to force our children to have businessman mentality because it is not every body that have passion for business no matter how business oriented the family and the immediate environment is. I will allow my children to choose what ever career they want.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
every parent wants his child to have an entrepreneurial mentality, but it depends on the mindset of our children, likes or dislikes. because the child can not be forced to do things that should not be done.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Teach them to be a businessman mentally so that when they reached the age wherein they can not even work as staff then they can just manage their own business in the future, having time more with family compared to merely spending working in the company is much more better.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
it is true that what parents want is to have their child become a successful man and woman someday but to ruin their minds at an early age is like taking away their freedom to enjoy being a child. However, with proper guidance they will surely walk the right path and As my father will not encourage my children and organize their minds in business. I prefer to let them enjoy their life as a child and let them make childhood memories in every minute
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

I believe having the mindset of an entrepreneur is necessary to do business. The Chinese are very organized and disciplined, which other nations tend to lack.
Activity: 33
If you have the means to start business then maybe you can initiate that.. but if you dont have then better start being an employee then go on business later on..
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
It is very important today our future just why we should keep and be ready for our future. But i do not agree that our children should teach to have business mentality or be successful employee in that young age children should be playing outside with their friends. Dont push them to learn complicated things because they are not Matured enough to understand that concept. Maybe teaching them at the young age will help them but think at the other side that the experience of being a childhood is once in a lifetime.
Activity: 115
For me, I want to teach the kid to become business oriented. I think its a big difference in making an own business than to become an employer in one company which is no possibility to have a wealthy life, unlike in making an own business that you can handle it with your own and gives a possible good income and become rich in the future time.
Activity: 322
Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.
That is true , now a days our children should learn how to save money early thinking to manage finances , so we should also teach children of businessman mentality so that in the future after their success employment they can save and have already familiar about business and other investment schemes in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
As an employee its ready hard to work with a boss.they will tell you do this do that.even your tired you dont have right to say no.and this experience  make me think to teach my son to build buainess rather than to become an employee.if he havr a business he owned his time.but as parent too i will support whatever he want when he grown up.i will just suggest and guide and will nit force him
Activity: 167
Well I think we must need to teach our children for being a good person..
Then second is to teach them to have it build their own business.. because time will come they need to be independently in life without our decision.. that thing could be the way to become a successful one.
Activity: 420
The desire to be a businessman/employee must come from the children themselves. We can't require them to be the way we want them to, let the kids choose what they like. The point is as long as what he's doing is positive of course we must be a good facilitator so that what he does can be something that produces.
Yes, in early age we can teach them about business or successful employee because they will think about it in early age and they will participate in many social work for developing a country and that's why many they will carry on in their own business with education, so if those children who have no money so they can join bitcoin and make a lot of money from it so they can also start a business in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
The desire to be a businessman/employee must come from the children themselves. We can't require them to be the way we want them to, let the kids choose what they like. The point is as long as what he's doing is positive of course we must be a good facilitator so that what he does can be something that produces.
Activity: 157
well i guess teach them to being a businessman mentality is great, right now we are living in the high global society, like not an old generation people, creativity and imagination is much precious in this generation
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Of course I agree with you. This is not only a must even for me this should be mandatory for us who have children. Because the child will replace us and the child who will inherit us for our future. So this is of course obligatory in teaching. Smiley
Not every kid is a businessman in nature. This isn’t right if we compel our students to think like a businessman. Rather what I think is suitable for them, let them introduce with every kind of field in the world and their brief introduction as well. Then wait for kids to give their best options as per their interest and nature. Only then, you could be finding best of the people for best jobs.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Better to teach them how to save and manage their money first, before anything that the adult suppose to learn. You see, even we teach these children the fundamentals of all the business aspects or how to answer all the inquiries of all the clients, they will maybe listen but will not understand or maybe wont instill in their young minds. Let the experience be their teachers, and as a parents we should guide them in course of their life.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

We need to accept the fact that nowadays children arebiclined on how to earn money but it is still important that children should enjoy being child. Therefore I do not agree that bitcoin or any business related that will childRen be open because for me it is still important that they experience the life of being kid and to be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: