Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we transfer to Bitcoin Cash now? - page 3. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 04:33:27 AM
The time to convert to BCH was a few days ago, but now I think the flow is heading back into BTC. It will be interesting to see what happens to BCH as the dust from the past couple days begins to settle
Bitcoin Cash currently drops from yesterday rise its value, I dont think the best option is to convert into bitcoin cash. Yes, the best time to transfer of bch was few days ago, if you were do it now you will lose your money.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 04:33:13 AM
Money will just probably flow back and forth from BTC to Bcash

Probably, but neither of us have the ability to predict the future of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Cash is now raging and will be the leading cryptocurrency next year. It's up to you if you're going to Hold or let go but the thing is people never see it coming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
November 12, 2017, 04:31:46 AM
Always the decision is yours, all I can say just relax and take it easy don't panic about bitcoin drop the price value in cryp market by next day or another day its moving high price again.
Still bitcoin is number one in cryptocurrency a very well know and profitable coins no one can defeate. About bitcoin cash it is good too.
Activity: 519
November 12, 2017, 04:29:26 AM
That is a good question, should we sell our Bitcoin and invest to Bitcoin Cash instead?
My answer is Yes, people who keep on shouting not to support Bitcoin cash have no single Bitcoin cash coin so for me it's the best time to transfer all our money int Bitcoin cash today.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2017, 04:28:13 AM
Money will just probably flow back and forth from BTC to Bcash
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 04:26:59 AM
The time to convert to BCH was a few days ago, but now I think the flow is heading back into BTC. It will be interesting to see what happens to BCH as the dust from the past couple days begins to settle
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:18:33 AM
Not at all. I would prefer BTC because it has the support of a lot of exchanges, apps etc. It is the currency to buy other currency, not BCH.

But in general: If this battle is going on, other coins will profit and overtake the nr 1.
Activity: 475
November 12, 2017, 04:14:10 AM
No i don't think so. I think Bitcoin is still no-1 altcoin in the world. Bitcoin is the boss of all altcoins. Bitcoin cash may be good coin but we believe Bitcoin will remain top coins forever.

Maybe Bitcoin Cash will succeed in taking place the top spot but not this fast. Bitcoin Cash starts to make corrections now. Just an hour ago it dropped to $1,700 from $2,300. This is the good time to observe the market and see different news on Bitcoin situation.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 12, 2017, 03:49:44 AM
I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going
to take over the No. 1 spot?

Its a little drop for a while don't panic and leave bitcoin or sell all your bitcoin. Besides it is now the opportunity to buy more bitcoin then after a few months I'm sure bitcoin will rise up again. About bitcoin cash who was tricking the bitcoin and theres no chance or replace bitcoin by now even ethereum almost overtaking bitcoin but still bitcoin now peoples choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 03:42:54 AM
You should dump that manipulative crap and do not support Roger Ver and mofo's like him.
They actually show how weak and centralized everything yet...or trying to become godlike beings.

No matter what DO NOT BUY Bitcoin CASH and dump it to the very bottom!
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
November 12, 2017, 03:35:32 AM
Don't be greedy, be smart...
Activity: 532
November 12, 2017, 03:33:51 AM
I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going

Same thing as when ETH was close to overtaking bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, in my opinion this is completely hype and nothing else. You have to be smart about your investments and even if BCH was to extend its influence even more, right now isn't the best time to buy.

Price has risen 150%, and that's is completely abnormal for any coin.

Wait for the dip if you want to get in, i personally wouldn't get in at all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
November 12, 2017, 03:24:20 AM
I still believe that this up trend in bitcoin cash may be a trick. It is very hard it to take the place of bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep dominating the crypto market for a while more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
November 12, 2017, 03:17:05 AM
Never.BCH is a crap.It is a shit fork from Bitcoin.All this happening is a FUD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 12, 2017, 02:51:42 AM
I dont think so, anyway the price of Bitcoin Cash right now is already at the peak, (it could be pumped, dumped) idk,
but the price of bitcoin cash can't defeat of her Great Mother

there's still a lot of potential altcoins right now, dont depend on 1 or 2 altcoin
all altcoin have a more chance
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 12, 2017, 02:24:11 AM
The price of bch is really keep on increasing day by day and switching btc to bch might not be a good idea because the current price of it is high. However i think it cant surpass btc so better to just wait until it pump again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 02:20:31 AM
I suggest that BCH is still an altcoin and anything can happen in terms of huge correction. I would still stick to BTC on long term basis taking multiple positions whenever i find correction out there .Usually i buy BTC on dips, thats the best way for averaging as well. BCH can reach heights but i never know the reason for the same , nor it can disappear as well like other altcoins. Else alternatively half of the investment can be done in BCH and half in BTC if wanna risk.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 12, 2017, 01:17:00 AM
You are free to believe what you want but in the end it will be bitcoin only for me.
That is my opinion.
I dont know about this threads that is being scattered now but I believe they are just FUD's.
Bitcoin is not even that popular yet and you want bitcoin cash to be number 1? That is kind of funny.
Using the name of bitcoin for their own evil intent.
You should stay away from that or you will regret it.
You should be asking yourself wwhere the hell that coin came from.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:04:04 AM

Never base your decisions purely on fear..
I wouldn't recommend making quick decisions, because that way I personally tend to lose money.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
November 12, 2017, 12:53:54 AM
I have a serious doubt Bitcoin cash is going to replace Bitcoin. I wouldn't be too worry about that.
Don't forget at the moment, because this very high volatility, lots of guys are trading BTC/BCH so Bitcoin Cash going very high doesn't surprise me.
Maybe in the next days, I will go very down.. Who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: