Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we transfer to Bitcoin Cash now? - page 4. (Read 1623 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
November 12, 2017, 12:50:47 AM
I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going
to take over the No. 1 spot?
i still prefer  bitcoin im worried that after the pump happening now there are big crash comming so be careful before you enter in that price right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
Are you in a rush to get profit from this coin ? Calm dude, I think the price is going to drop soon, BCH it just same like another altcoin wont replace bitcoin position. you're too late to buy it try with other coin, read more the you will find it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 12:35:09 AM
I don't know why I'm have no interest on bitcoin cash even though the value increasing day by day. Bitcoin cash is nothing for me just clone of bitcoin.
Bitcoin Still number one and I think no one altcoins can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 11, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going
I think that bitcoin is under attack, to me this is just politics taken to the extreme, if miners keep doing this I will not be surprised if the devs resorted to their own nuclear weapons, this not good for any of us the scaling debate was supposed to be over and now we are immersed in an even worst dynamic, these are not the natural movements of a coin, something very shady is going on and this cannot end well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:24:17 PM
panic buyers - panic sellers.
Stop panicking! BTH do not do anything, it's just a short term trend, BTC will dominate the market, ETC will be the #2 for some months or even years!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 11, 2017, 11:22:49 PM
Maybe it is better if we have them both, you can buy bitcoin cash but don't let go of your Bitcoin, there is still a possibility that bitcoin will reach $10k, bitcoin cash increase day by day so maybe better to put some of your income in bitcoin cash to gain profit in the future not just only in bitcoin. Right?
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:22:14 PM
For me, bitcoin cash is rising already and not the best to transfer your btc to bitcoin cash now. I have a doubt it will suddenly drops because If I will transfer now anytime I will suffer loses. Thus, not a good move to swift to bitcoin cash.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
November 11, 2017, 11:12:39 PM

I don't think so. They have been claiming that they are the true bitcoin because their coin is the one described by Satoshi but for me Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin not THE bitcoin. I may buy BCH for short term profit to have more bitcoin. It is just a hype now and many are switching to Bitcoin Cash. If you are getting in now then better watch the price carefully because it has been increasing for some time already so it is bound for a correction and may continue to go down and be dumped by the people causing this hype. Cryptocurrency market is full of manipulation and this is one of it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 01:07:20 PM
Bitcoin price dropped due to the 2x cancellation, there is nothing to worry about if you are holding for the long term. As for Bitcoin Cash, it is clearly an altcoin. Switch at your own risk.

Switching now is probably not so smart thing to do, price already rises a lot and who invested on time will probably get out now. Price was around 300$ now its around 800$ how much more can it rise, double more? Even if it touch 1000$ mark, I don't know will it or not after that huge drop will come, I doubt that bitcoin cash can hold this high price. Switching now is a huge risk and like I said I don't know how much more can price rise, so huge risk with minimal profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 11, 2017, 01:00:01 PM
Bitcoin price dropped due to the 2x cancellation, there is nothing to worry about if you are holding for the long term. As for Bitcoin Cash, it is clearly an altcoin. Switch at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 12:48:59 PM
You shouldn't transfer now as you'd probably lose a lot of money if you did it right now. This situation is really weird so if i were you i'd wait few days or even a week to see what will happen next, maybe everything will change then.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 11, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

Definitely a big no, I am really surprised that bitcoin cash is suddenly booming out of nowhere, I thought this coin was dead only to know it's making a comeback, it's alt always remember that, alt rally is only for few days, Bitcoin is the king and the king shall bounce back, I don't trust Bitcoin cash, I feel it's just stupid panic all round the crypto market and we should make Bitcoin strong by avoiding Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
You people should relax. The more you think tha t bitcoin will be disregarded, the more panic selling you will do. And the more Bitcoin wil decrease.  You are the one contributing in the decreasing of prices. I say calm down and buy. It's cheaper now.
If you want to invest in cash then go.but never leave bitcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:16:29 PM
for me bitcoin is still the no.1 either bitcoin cash pump sharply in the market.. and its not a good idea if you transfer your all money in BCH cause the value of it is volatile.. im suggest that if you want to do that make it sure that you accept the fact of it..
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
November 11, 2017, 12:00:43 PM
Great helpful insights!! Its good to hear from you guys Smiley. Thank you very much., Please keep the ideas and perspectives coming Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 11, 2017, 11:44:48 AM
Just hope that you are part of the inner circle of Roger Ver's friends when they start dumping Bitcoin Cash again.

Not just BCH, but any of these could be easily dumped by the big holders. Thing is they stand to gain more if it really picks up in all cases. No scenario is truly all that great for the small people.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
November 11, 2017, 11:40:15 AM
Just hope that you are part of the inner circle of Roger Ver's friends when they start dumping Bitcoin Cash again. They are

very clever and people are falling for this. Roger Ver buy a Alt coin cheap, then he tells his followers to buy it and once the

price reach a high number... then he dump all his coins for a huge profit. If you are not part of the inner circle, then you will

not know when to dump.... Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 11, 2017, 11:39:02 AM

No way. Don't believe in rumors, look at the numbers.
Bitcoin is recognized by many countries and is regulated in some of them. BCC isn't. Nobody accepts BCC in stores, there are no rumors of chains trying to adopt it for payments. BCC is an altcoin and will remain an altcoin. I'd be much more relaxed holding LTC that has proven to be stable over the years than this shit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 11:34:21 AM
No for me bitcoin is still the no.1 why a lot of people worry when the price of bitcoin drops there's a lot of speculation saying bitcoin will soon going to die or that another alt coin will take over, why there is so much negativity in the mind of people. Bitcoin started with this kind of cycle it fluctuates from time to time but the best thing is that at the end it will pump and give a better price for us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
See,the thing with bitcoin cash is that nobody wants to believe in it,people believed in bitcoin gold and they saw what happened to bitcoin gold. Many people thought Segwit2X will also be fail just like bitcoin cash(but bitcoin cash was never a fail),and one of the main reasons why segwit2X stands cancelled. 30% of miners only supported segwit2X and this lead to suspension of the project indefinitely.

All this happened and meanwhile,bitcoin cash was on the rise from the very moment people realized bitcoin gold was a terrible fail. And now look at the price ,it has reached all time high of 1,200$.
I want to know if the bitcoin is dumping in 0? Because i see that bitcoin is totally dumping and bitcoin cash is rrally amazing but this is a altcoin only what happen in bitcoin now? Sad i want to withdraw my bitcoin and convert it because this is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: