Pages:
Author

Topic: Should We Trust Blockchain ? - page 2. (Read 20064 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 28, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Blockchain technology has nothing to do with exchanges, exchanges are centralized and this is one of the main problems. The blockchain technology itself is really safe. Every exchange user should understand that they are intended for trading, but are not suitable for storing your coins. Therefore, you should think about your own safety and keep your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 28, 2019, 01:51:39 PM
According To expect they always say blockchain can never  be hacked and your information can never be stolen .. But day in day out Hacker are hacking  crypto exchanges to steal people asset , ETH Suspended hard Fork because  of security  reason . HitBTC and Cryptopia are understand maintenance  because of hacker .  Are   they Using block-chain technology  to  deceive Us ?... 

It is true they said that Blockchain can not be hacked
But I do not see crypto currency as an perfect Blockchain , it’s more like a tip of what Blockchain is generally

But are they deceiving us ? I’m not sure what to tell
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2019, 01:49:02 PM
According To expect they always say blockchain can never  be hacked and your information can never be stolen .. But day in day out Hacker are hacking  crypto exchanges to steal people asset , ETH Suspended hard Fork because  of security  reason . HitBTC and Cryptopia are understand maintenance  because of hacker .  Are   they Using block-chain technology  to  deceive Us ?... 

What a shame... You need to read not only a headers of articles. This exchanges are centralized pieces of shit. As for Ethereum it wasn't a bug, it is additional take care about smart contract programmers who will write code with the one old principle what  can make this contract vulnerable
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 01:33:32 PM
Blockchain could be hacked and as you see there are enough examples of doing it. The point of trust is the lack of the third party and that people can exchange, share, or buy funds from each other without paying any fees.
Activity: 364
January 28, 2019, 12:46:32 PM
If you don't trust your property on the floor, you should buy a hard wallet and transfer all the coins in it (keep your key carefully). I still keep most of them on Binance, if the loss they will compensate me
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 12:40:36 PM
For me it is more safe than a Bank,so how can you keep your tokens in your wallet,which is tied only to you,and others do not have access to it,so Yes,there are very large advantages,plus there were cases when banks are just a bunch of people threw for them and that's not what it was,and where garnotii what else it is not?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
January 28, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
Everything can be hacked, nothing is impossible to the technology. But the characteristic of Blockchain which consists of hash is very difficult to crack. It is not practical to hack blockchain becauae of expenses. Everything will be affected. Should I trust Blockchain? Of course YES!
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 28, 2019, 11:59:08 AM
How could you possibly say that if there are billions and billions of dollar circulating through block chain? Well, yes it is still vulnerable but think of the bright side such as it just need many hashpower and it is strong enough.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 28, 2019, 11:46:43 AM

Exact the same things happened with credit cards for a pretty long time since their appearance. Same things were with the wild west, when every now and then banks were robbed. The crypto is young and there is a lot things should been done to bring crypto to the mainstream.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 28, 2019, 11:44:46 AM
The comment above is absolutely correct. Centralized exchanges spend very little attention on security and a lot of attention on making big profits. I am sure that this is not the last major and successful hacker attack on the stock exchange (there are thoughts that Cryptopia itself arranged this attack in order to get the money of its clients).
Do not keep your money on the exchanges!
Yes i do agree that decentralized is better and we should trust blockchain technology cause its more transparant and more safer in term of security.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 28, 2019, 11:41:47 AM

Yes why not. Blockchain for me is the one really to solve the corruption in all countries in the entire world. If they just only know what is the benefits of Blockchain, for sure majority of the country would become prosperous in the near future. And I do agreed that it can't be hack by the hackers easily, instead it will be hard for them to steal it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 28, 2019, 11:25:40 AM
Blockchain is the thing that should bring trust to the market. Thanks to smart-contract we do not need an intermediary or judge. Even you do not know the person with whom you deal, but thanks to blockchain you can be sure that everything will be okay.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
January 28, 2019, 11:18:27 AM
I believe in crypto I think this is very important because here there are many opportunities that can make money. But we also have to be careful in doing anything and do not act that makes you suffer losses.
what you say, you don't read what is being discussed, I hope you read first before reply on the thread.
 About exchanges being hacked, because their security system is still lacking, and must be corrected immediately. The blockchain is different matter of the discuss , and the blockchain will still be used and will grow further in the future and I believe it.

Hacker will hack the server, not the blockchain
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 11:11:01 AM
Blockchain is transparent, how can't you trust to blockchain? Crypto based on trust to blockchain, so how can you have any doubt in this activity?
As for me it is basis and only attack 51% can change network
even many experts say if the blockchain won't die because blockchain technology is very efficient and versatile.
they say if crypto can die but not for the blockchain. so I think we can trust the blockchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
January 28, 2019, 11:03:42 AM

Because all these exchanges have nothing to do with blockchain, they are centralized and thus quite vulnerable. But look at all those decentralized exchanged fully built on blockchain. There is not a sinle hack there and won't be)) Concerning ETH they didn't suspend anything they are just playing for time in such market conditions like everyone else do...
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 10:48:54 AM
Blockchain is transparent, how can't you trust to blockchain? Crypto based on trust to blockchain, so how can you have any doubt in this activity?
As for me it is basis and only attack 51% can change network
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 28, 2019, 10:35:27 AM
As far as I know, from my point of view, Blockchain is fully secured along with its transparency feature.
Due to proof of concept, consensus or agreement algorithm, this is most trustworthy ecosystem.
The hacking issue are not with in the blockchain area. The exchanges are not built on blockcahin technology. These are simple applications for example forex trading. Since they are not applying enough security measures and off course, due to lack of regulations , these are prone to cyber attacks.

So blockchain itself is trustworthy but the applications outside it or built on it are not secure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
January 28, 2019, 10:20:44 AM
If the Blockchain can be hacked then there will be no crypto market that wants to trade crypto coins. Because all crypto markets use technology called blockchain. So the conclusion of Blockchain is very trusted for everything related to cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
January 28, 2019, 10:14:29 AM
If we have decided to be part of crypto world, I'm really sure that I must believe in the blockchain technology. So far, this technology really grows so faster, offering the generous concepts of the projects. We cannot stop it. Many are legit but many are also scams. That is why, blockchain will really give the upsides by itself.
Activity: 504
January 28, 2019, 10:08:52 AM
I believe in crypto I think this is very important because here there are many opportunities that can make money. But we also have to be careful in doing anything and do not act that makes you suffer losses.
Pages:
Jump to: