Pages:
Author

Topic: Should We Trust Blockchain ? - page 7. (Read 20064 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 06:08:57 PM
Of course yes. I think it's the unique thing which we can trust. These news with cryptopia doesn't make any influence on the whole market. Blockchain projects are still confident. I wish more people will start using them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 06:00:53 PM
Well i would not say trust but i can say it is very reliable because of its security features and how transparent it is. Nonetheless some hackers always find a way to cause malice in some blockchain networks so don't trust blockchain absolutely but at least it is pretty secured looking how decentralized it is.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 05:53:24 PM
Blockchain as technology is high effective, and of course we trust in it and use it, because it have many features! But another problem that too much cheaters use blockchain too, and it real problem of our times
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2019, 05:33:19 PM
I think that fraud and all the more hacking your wallet, depend only on users. Cryptocurrencies are very popular and so when they were at the peak of popularity, there were a lot of scams, as they could quickly make a lot of money.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
January 19, 2019, 03:42:52 PM
Hacking of exchanges has nothing to do with trusting blockchain technology or not. The ideology behind blockchain technology is so great, info can be easily traced, and can't be deleted or adjusted, that's the selling point for me.  So when you say information on blockchain is protected, it doesn't necessarily mean people can't access it, but hey they can't alter it. So in essence, hacking of exchanges has nothing to do with trusting this disruptive technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 03:31:13 PM
According To expect they always say blockchain can never  be hacked and your information can never be stolen .. But day in day out Hacker are hacking  crypto exchanges to steal people asset , ETH Suspended hard Fork because  of security  reason . HitBTC and Cryptopia are understand maintenance  because of hacker .  Are   they Using block-chain technology  to  deceive Us ?... 

To be honest
The questions should be do we have a choice ??

We still have to get involved with the crypto currency exchange to transact business one way or the other

I think the vulnerability will be eased soon
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2019, 11:16:28 AM
According To expect they always say blockchain can never  be hacked and your information can never be stolen .. But day in day out Hacker are hacking  crypto exchanges to steal people asset , ETH Suspended hard Fork because  of security  reason . HitBTC and Cryptopia are understand maintenance  because of hacker .  Are   they Using block-chain technology  to  deceive Us ?... 

Dude, it's all about security. Blockchain is not a centralized thing and you can't just change the password or revert the transaction. Once private key is compromised your money is already not your. In my opinion it takes years to improve security level (especially in peoples minds) to the really high level and this is one of the major milestones for the crypto industry.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 10:49:14 AM
That hack issues was about that exchanges! They hacked the exchanges not that coins blockchain network.

Blockchain network can not hacked. But community arguing about attack of %51. This is something else.

Yep. I agree with this idea. Actually, 51% attack is not considered as directly hacking action. If hackers govern other network of nodes to break the blockchain, it seems to be a indirect hacking??
Activity: 258
January 18, 2019, 08:22:01 AM
That hack issues was about that exchanges! They hacked the exchanges not that coins blockchain network.

Blockchain network can not hacked. But community arguing about attack of %51. This is something else.
Activity: 602
January 18, 2019, 08:13:37 AM
Based on the fact that today in general there is no reason not to trust the blockchain, I think that we can trust cryptocurrencies. Today, this is really the technology that can help us in the implementation of a project or, for example, accounting for something.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 07:19:52 AM
Of course, it’s because our future and the world economy are behind this technology.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 18, 2019, 06:38:53 AM
I think in the future the blockchain will be limited to the IP addresses of 1 state. This will enable safe operation and rational use of excess alternative energy.
I'm not sure what will be the relation of IP addresses to blockchain.

It's technology has already built in a secured ledger for us to check the data that were gathered, transfered and stored using blockchain. I trust blockchain and this is really applicable to almost industry.
Activity: 420
January 18, 2019, 05:46:43 AM
I think in the future the blockchain will be limited to the IP addresses of 1 state. This will enable safe operation and rational use of excess alternative energy.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 18, 2019, 05:27:35 AM

Blockchain is not the problem. but those people writing these codes, some of these developers writing these codes are clueless and some rely on forks for their foundation and the inherent problem of the old chain will be carried over to the new ones and also hackers are getting better and anything hack-able will be hacked
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 18, 2019, 04:36:51 AM
Blockchain is a technology where people can use it for transparency. It is an open source technology and people can believe on it easily because it is available to everyone. What you are exactly trying to know. If you talk about the hack, blockchain was not hack, an exchange was hack. So, it's normal.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 18, 2019, 04:34:37 AM
Blockchain technology is what can't be hacked not projects running off blockchain or securities ,and moreover we will always see hacked exchanges in the future because I believe hackers always upgrade there tools as well and they will always find loopholes so its left for exchanges ,devs to always upgrade there security and not just rely on the one they have presently
Activity: 644
January 18, 2019, 04:08:12 AM
They hacked into Exchange and this is back again about the security system owned by Exchange. Everything can happen on this Blockchain and we must be careful when storing tokens on Exchange.
Activity: 512
January 18, 2019, 04:04:24 AM
As we can see up to now, hacking is still unstoppable and many people still trying to take downs those big projects that are low in security, I think we need some projects or company that's focusing in security, just like "HACKEN".
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 18, 2019, 03:59:39 AM
The blockchain itself can’t be hacked, it is the crypto exchanges that are being hacked.  That goes to say we can still trust blockchain. On the other hand, you shouldn’t trust an exchange to store your coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 03:39:58 AM
By illustration;
You have a book with a permanent print in it, which cannot be erased and cannot be altered. If I mistakenly place the book in a careless manner, it can be taken away by another person, who finds the print in it to be valuable.

That blockchain is secured, does not mean I should be careless with it. I am responsible for its continual ownership, depending on where I decide to keep it.

If another person, who feels he needs the data, which inherently are immutable, sees it in a carefree manner, he would take or steal it.

So, exchanges where funds were stolen, are responsible for the fortification of their security system.
Pages:
Jump to: