Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you dump or not dump after ICO ends? - page 6. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Some are deserved to be thrown and some are worth defending. we can see from developers. his policy and good communication with his members is the owner of a token that deserves to be retained.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
If you afraid then it is the right choice to dump the token after the ICO ends ensure that you gain a profit but you should also choose the right tokens/coins to dump to avoid a huge loss.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Now this trend also ends because most of the coins couldn’t able to list in good exchanges . They are struggling to list even in small exchanges . Market is flooded with coins . Even etherdelta gone horrible . The true fact is done the coins after ico it’s hatd to sell because lack of exchange.
I agree with you in part, but I think that if the project is really good then the exchange problem does not arise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Now this trend also ends because most of the coins couldn’t able to list in good exchanges . They are struggling to list even in small exchanges . Market is flooded with coins . Even etherdelta gone horrible . The true fact is done the coins after ico it’s hatd to sell because lack of exchange.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Welp some of you guys here misunderstood my answer as well. I said that dumping at the start to rebuy at a better position Wink. I agree with you that completely dumping and leave the token after ICO is a complete waste of time.

2 reasons why you should dump at the start
1. The company may disappear after a few days.
2. The price would be bearish.

It is profitable to dump and observe then rebuy at a better position.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
This is a broad and interesting topic in which people's choices are divided.

But what really is the correct choice?

For me , the answer is YES . There are a lot of tokens out there that dumps hard after the first exchange because most people are scared that the price would go down after. A lot of tokens also disappear ICO which results from whale investors to quickly dump it after ICO and observe the trend of the token and the activities of its developers. If you are a plankton like me, the best thing you should do in my opinion is to dump after ICO and buy at the dip and sell later at a higher price, most tokens have this kind of trend after ICO.

Let us also hear about your thoughts. To dump or not to dump after ICO ends?

If I really got my coins from ICOs then I would dump them all since prices dump slowly after the launch of that particular coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

For me , the answer is YES . There are a lot of tokens out there that dumps hard after the first exchange because most people are scared that the price would go down after. A lot of tokens also disappear ICO which results from whale investors to quickly dump it after ICO and observe the trend of the token and the activities of its developers. If you are a plankton like me, the best thing you should do in my opinion is to dump after ICO and buy at the dip and sell later at a higher price, most tokens have this kind of trend after ICO.

I concur with you on that matter. That should be the best thing to do but if you do believe in the technology of the coin then hold it for a few months or even years and the profit will be overwhelming given that the coin is promising and that it can fully deliver its purpose why it is made in the first place. There's nothing wrong in playing safe by selling it after an ICO but this will hurt the coin that you invested in and the possibility of getting more profit in the future will be at stake as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io

If you want to dump, why the hell you participate at all? Why spedning yout time and taking others places to dump project? I dont understand people like you. I particiapate only in ICO on want to hodl ,at least 50% of tokens. I have rigth now for holdling NKN,Iotex,Fusion,Yggdrash,Egretia, will buy some Usechain , and i didnt dumped them ,sold some at good rates for taking my investments back and holding
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
An ICO project need time to grow, I will usually hold the coin instead of dumping after ICO. I don’t think the project has already reach its max potential straight after ICO.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

I think everything depends on people and opportunities. Personally, if I see that the profit is good then I sell and I do not regret it. Since there are a lot of coins and much to invest in
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think this depends on the ICO project. I personally do not hurry with the decisions about it. There are projects that even after the dumps after the first exchange raise their price.  Huh
Activity: 50
My point of view is to continue to hold a period of time after the end of ICO, and some good projects can get a huge increase after a short time into the exchange.
Activity: 196
To dump or not to dump after ICO ends?
The answer to the question will be determined by the type of ICO it is,  some of the ICO recently don't really worth the stress because it dumps moment after ICO selling far below ICO price and some never recover but some ICO are fully developed and it'll be a big loss to dump such coins because after little time it soar high in price
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
I agree, it's a common thing when a coin finishes ICO, and goes in for an exchange
investors are late buying tokens at ICO and have large capital. surely they will do dump
Activity: 129
The sole reason for investing in an ico is because you think it will go sky high. If you sell it for a small profit you are wasting your time. You could rather work an extra hour a week at your regular job instead of spent that time on ico's if you would do it like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

Literally, i believe its best to hodl for a little while depending on the project movement and roadmap.
After ico some project dumps immediately and never rise back up, meanwhile; some projects need to be held for few weeks/ months before final mooning takes place.

So in a summary sense, its best to HODL, and it is also best to DUMP.
Individually, it depends on the intelligence of the individual to determine the best moment to sell or hodl.
Activity: 154
The cause of the dump price is too much airdrop or bounty given to the buyer during the sale of the token. if there is a bounty gift regulation in lock for 30 days it is likely the price will be good and dev party should actively seek new market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

I think it depends on the project, some ICO have increase in prize after listing to a good exchange.
But majority of the ico now is dump and the prize is even lower than the ico prize after listing I think the reason is the
bounty hunters so many of them is dumpers, But bounty allocation is just a small portion of the total supply.
After the dump I think it will recover if the project is legit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
If you have profit you can dump it. But if not so you should hold. Invest isn't buy high sell low, recently many ICO get below ICO price. If it have potential, invest when below ICO price is wisely.
Activity: 486
Sometime I don't think they sold because they scare of price dumping Smiley. You should know that investor will only sell all token they got from ICO project cause they know about the project and they can predict the highest price these tokens can reach to so they just sell it and wait to buy them back at lower price but it's only happen when it's a good project, if it's not they'll sell and never buying back Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: