Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 16. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 24, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
investing in the right subcoins in the digital currency platform will soon make money in short time. there are a lot of subcoins and according to research, very few of them will be successful. you believe to find subcoin has potantial, you should invest
There are many potential altcoins on the market. some altcoins can even rise thousands of percent in a short time. that's why investing or trading in altcoins is very profitable but also at high risk because of very fast fluctuations. yeah your job is to look for potential altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
The main thing in detail is to study and see the nuances before investing!
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 04:50:29 AM
I don’t see the reason why not invest in altcoin we are still in the early stages of altcoins important things is to do a good research before investing and try to find airdroped coins and not ico
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
I always acquire altcoin in that this is my full-time cryptocurrency trading. I am always behavior trading in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 22, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
it seems to me if you are going to earn by means of investments, then to study coins completely it should be the main rule, at random you will not go far
Well, knowing that this is a market that is full of good coins and tokens as well as shit ones, taking the pain to do research on the coin one wants to invest is very necessary and it is best for anyone who is actually trying to get the best of the market as a whole. In some sense, investing into bitcoin seems more reasonable as the trend is reversed and we may expect a new all time high prices in coming months.

As long as you trust the market you are holding, you know when to buy at dips, sell at peaks or based on when trend is changing, then it would be easy making decisions when it comes to investing in altcoins. The problem is that a lot of investors just make blind decisions and that is where they always get to have issues.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 10:23:33 PM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.

I agree. It is incredibly important to ignore the shilling and hype coming from people who already bought the coin. Do your own research and buy coins that YOU believe in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
Even if the price market value of Altcoin is lower than Bitcoin,many people seen this as a good opportunity to invest as price value on it is still cheap.We can have more profit in the near furure if the price value will rise soon.
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
Truly obviously. With the Altcoin as of now have the item. That is a decent decision. Altcoin later on will fight the crypto showcase. Yet, not altcoin is great. Subsequently, it is essential to discover before putting resources into Altcoin. maintain a strategic distance from SCAM
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
I think you can invest at this moment, because you will also get a lot of good profits with higher selling prices, because now the price is also still cheap, and you can do it now.
Activity: 125
July 17, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
as far as my observations are investing in altcoins as well as other investments, wherever there are whales that can control the market, and the market is heavily dependent on pumps and dumps,
and I agree with your last paragraph that says do not invest outside your abilities,
because already many investors are crying because of it
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
investing in the right subcoins in the digital currency platform will soon make money in short time. there are a lot of subcoins and according to research, very few of them will be successful. you believe to find subcoin has potantial, you should invest
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 17, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
If according to my view, of course we should be investing in altcoin as well. Moreover, at this time, the chance for altcoin is also great. an awful lot of potential new coins bring great benefits. Lest you miss the opportunity as good as it was to invest.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 04:36:16 AM
The Volatility of the altcoins is something we have to consider, however, it's a good investment to make in my opinion. Just be careful about choosing a coin and be sure that the coin you are going for has potential, and that the project is a very good one. If you have a hard time choosing a coin, you can go for any of the top listed ones.
Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
I believe that we need to be very picky and carefully where the alternative cryptocurrencies are, but it is still worthy of our attention and sometimes those projects are good to invest in them in the short terms.
Activity: 199
July 16, 2018, 04:39:43 PM
All the market movements are cycling, so my point is you just need to be flexible to the things that are going on this market, and you need to be ready to react properly on every case.
Activity: 150
July 16, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
Cryptocurrency are still risky and with icos especially the higher the risk the better the rewards, but always do your due diligence before investing. Research and countless hours on unknown whitepapers is a must in this game.
copper member
Activity: 178
July 16, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
Yes of course one can actually invest on altcoins. One just need to research a good Project with great potential and invest on. A potential altcoin worth holding for long term investment even though it gonna take 2-3years to yield meaningful profits.
Activity: 1022
July 16, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
following news on release from the market and developer of token to shows as supports as defining details on limitation as entering market of exchange with the business on crypto finance.
and manage the customs of usuals as complying of tasks of evaluation as referring improvesment with systematical trading on practice with the attains on market of investment field with the business on crypto finance.

Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 11:54:36 AM
Dear all,
Yes, I am holding altcoins and I will buy something more. I think that investing on altcoins can get more profits than main coin. I know they maybe not stable, but the tolerence is wide and we can base on this issue to earn much money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 16, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
Any news about the Crypto currency may lead to a sharp drop or a rise in the rate. This is confirmed by hysteria in the media and after every political statement or another terrible news.
Pages:
Jump to: