Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 19. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
July 15, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
when you can not get bitcoin then the alternative is altcoin and ico which can also be used as investment so there are many choices that can be chosen but need to be careful because all have the same risk
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
Yes that is why I am not too sure with new coins that have a small volume. because the coin could be a trap or pump made by investors who have big money to menbuat fomo crypto users. then the investor will lower the price if it has a lot of profit from users who buy coins with expensive.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 15, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Once you have knowledge you can invest in altcoin but choose the potential project. Invest on what you can risks in altcoins but spread into different coins. Do not focus in a one coin and hold if it is worth holding that can give profit.
Gaining knowledge will take some time, better to focus with different projections, each coins have its quality and usage those who have real one and goof community is the best one to pick, as we knew that the progress will continue and dev will give updates to his supporters the bond between dev and community is very crucial when picking coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
THere are a ot of opinions concerning alts, and most of them tell, that 90% of alts will die.
I agree with it, that is why if you want to invest into alts, choose wisely, for example ETH, EOS are good options.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 08:50:30 AM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.

Once you know the basics and the essential knowledge in the cryptocurrency, you can start researching and practicing what you've known so far. Justs always keep in mind to always do your own research, read carefully the white paper, and talk to the team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
Once you have knowledge you can invest in altcoin but choose the potential project. Invest on what you can risks in altcoins but spread into different coins. Do not focus in a one coin and hold if it is worth holding that can give profit.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
Yes ,I do not think you should invest in Altcoin because I see there are many people who hold altcoin and hold altcoin because it does not have to invest and there are still many ways besides investing in Altcoin, therefore, I recommend you to hold and hold your altcoin until altcoin price back
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
Invest in altcoin Huh

I never want to do that.
Invest in ICO and buy Altcoin.
Because it have a big risk to take a loss.
I just invest in ETH and BTC
Activity: 91
July 15, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
You should know enough before investing in altcoin. Read their white papers and see their team members and others.
Activity: 107
July 15, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
I think if you want to get a good profit you can invest in altcoin, karen for us you will get faster profits in a short time, by buying a cheap price and you can menunggun for a better price. so you will get a good profit.
Activity: 68
July 15, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
I really agree with what you express, do not invest beyond your ability, because many people have lost their life savings because of wrong in investing,
we must remember we enter into cryptocurrency to gain profit not to lose money,
Activity: 88
July 15, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
Investing in Altcoins is a very good way to make money in a short time.  But bigger risks than when investing in BTC and ETH .. I choose altcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
yes of course you should be able to invest in altcoin because with investment in altcoin you can get a lot of profit because altcoin also have very cheap price and can potentially to be very expensive.
Activity: 406
July 15, 2018, 06:27:04 AM
Definitely yes because there are some altcoins in the market that have a good future like Bitcoin and one of them is ethereum. Like Bitcoin ethereum is supported by many influencial people in the market because they know that coin has potential to rise in the near future. And also ethereum has a better blockchain than Bitcoin and it's one of its advantage to other coins in the market today. So I'm hoping for the best future for both Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
This will depend on the alt you intend to invest in,or you intend to invest in, there are quite a number of alts out there with different qualities and value, you must be willing to put in the work and properly research on the alts before committing money in them, quality coins are worth investing in whole at the same time there are those that will bring you no proper returns, have it in mind that scams are all over the place too
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 15, 2018, 05:59:39 AM
Why not? Although there are so many traps of the whales and crypto market is falling but I think I'll keep investing in altcoin the same cause I believe in this crypto world and altcoin future Smiley. Of course I'll not invest in every altcoin, I only want to invest in good altcoin like NEO, EOS, ETH or XLM only Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
I believe that investing in the right altcoins could bring pretty serious profit. Of course, the main challenge is to find the right altcoin. That can be done  by a careful research                                                               
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 13, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Investing in altcoins is as risky as investing into Bitcoin. Any kind of investing contains risk. I would suggest to invest in low risk altcoins like Ethereum,NEO and Ripple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
Investing in Altcoin is one of the best ways to make a profit. Therefore, I always spend a lot of money to invest in the Altcoin. But it is important to choose the right Altcoin for investment.

indeed many benefits we can get from investing altcoin, but we also need to choose a reliable altcoin. because now it's too much altcoin a scam. so to invest we need to be careful.
Yes, altcoin is one of the best coin also that has a potential to earned good profits due to the popularity and demand in where it effects the volume into higher so it's not too late to invest now here in altcoin.
Activity: 173
July 10, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
You should invest in those coins which seems to you most reliable and most effective. This is main idea that I want to bring in your mind before you will choose asset for making good investments.
If they are really a risk takers, no doubts that they will invest into altcoins. Truly a lot of coins isn't profit gaining and can't be trusted in the market today, spending much time in market trading will guide and help you to choose the right one.

And even not a risk takers investors are still willing to invest in Altcoin, Like many people they are thinking that investing in Altcoin is a good option to divert investment capital from bitcoin to profitable altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: