Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you take loan(s) to invest in crypto? - page 14. (Read 2093 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
December 17, 2020, 01:26:38 PM
It's something crazy, I'll never do it. Crypto market movements are often beyond predictions. This action is highly discouraged for any reason even if you have an accurate predictive ball.
But this guy was lucky, currently 2.55 B is worth $60k. No, he doesn't have to wait 6 more years to pay off debts and interest. He should change his mind by now as he has made a profit of $14k within 1 week.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 17, 2020, 01:15:16 PM
based on tweets:

"i took a $ 46,250 loan today for 7.9% and bought 2.55 #bitcoin. In 2026 I will have to pay back $ 57,806.85. As of December 2026, If #bitcoin is at $ 22,669.35 I break even."

based on Tweets published on December 12, while in less than a week the price of BTC has increased significantly and is currently right in the price range of $ 23,581. so I think he breaks even at current prices.
Luckily he didn't go crazy just because of Bitcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
December 17, 2020, 12:59:30 PM
Users who want to get rich quickly always get poorer.
Invest 5-10% of your income in cryptocurrency every month and in 10 years you will have a solid capital.
No need to speculate and use credit money for this. If the price of the cryptocurrency falls, you will be in big trouble.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 17, 2020, 12:58:21 PM
No!

Don't you dare to get a loan for investing, remember investing is from a fund/money you can afford to lose one of the factor for trading. You want to know the reason why? because using fund can afford to lose you can more relax to be trade.

Now, the question you get a loan and do an investment because you don't have money right? If you don't have a money and you are on the lose position from which money you are gonna pay the loan while your loan interest keep increase day by day.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 17, 2020, 12:48:59 PM
What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?

Definitely not a good idea. A long-term loan requires valuable collateral and take note of the interest.

Aside from that, a person has to deal with monthly payments (or whatever payment terms) with the use of their own funds. If somehow, they can afford it then up to them to take the risks.

People are dealing against the volatility here and what if things didn't go the way they want? Plan B? Plan C?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
December 17, 2020, 12:39:10 PM
If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
Pages:
Jump to: