Pages:
Author

Topic: SHROOMS [SHRM] 30% POS | v1.5 MANDATORY UPDATE | Trip with us! | Cryptopia - page 5. (Read 21835 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
∀ fun guys && fun gals, SHROOMs == Solid Investment.

I germinate at least daily and my patch is beautiful to look at, lovely to play inside. Iff I am lucky you will come to see and play in my patch with me.

That is awesome, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBrWDMAtkZw
Activity: 179
He sees you when you're sleeping...
He knows when you're awake...
He knows if you've been bad or good...
So be good for goodness' sake!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
∀ fun guys && fun gals, SHROOMs == Solid Investment.

I germinate at least daily and my patch is beautiful to look at, lovely to play inside. Iff I am lucky you will come to see and play in my patch with me.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Seems like the project is about to loose all its community because of bad wallet control by Yobit as not everybody hold his coins in desktop wallet. Project team should get in touch with Yobit support asap to solve synchronization issues. First stages of this project, still need traders community to add more value to the newborn coin.

There are no synchronization issues at Yobit anymore, their wallet is updated, online and synced to the correct chain.
They just didn't enable deposits/withdrawals yet for some reason.

Please file a support ticket at Yobit and ask them to enable deposits/withdrawals.
We are doing the same evey week.
The more tickets they get the faster they do.
We don't have any other ways to contact them.

Open a ticket to get it working? LOL...
I have an open ticket with them since 8/29 asking about it and still no answer.

YObit support is a joke.
I have two open tickets from the beginning of August and nothing...

I don't have shrooms there but asked a question on support about BTG 2 days ago and they answered me in less than 15 minutes, it was quite impressive.
Activity: 15
Seems like the project is about to loose all its community because of bad wallet control by Yobit as not everybody hold his coins in desktop wallet. Project team should get in touch with Yobit support asap to solve synchronization issues. First stages of this project, still need traders community to add more value to the newborn coin.

There are no synchronization issues at Yobit anymore, their wallet is updated, online and synced to the correct chain.

Please file a support ticket at Yobit and ask them to enable deposits/withdrawals.

YObit support is a joke.
I have two open tickets from the beginning of August and nothing...
Activity: 306
Merit: 252

Activity: 11
Good luck with project guys! Funny idea of ICO ) psychedelic cryptocurrency Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

legendary

big question
is project team still alive?!

Yes the project team is still alive.
legendary

big question
is project team still alive?!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Activity: 214
Hello.
Good Design.Good Project.
I Like It. Cheesy
Activity: 45
i tweeted about shrms not being able ot be withdrawn, also cryptopia. i guess just stake embers and b3 or expensive tri
Activity: 306
Merit: 252
and yet they still have withdrawal for this coins shut off...

I think its to keep people from moving to an exchange with actual support, like I been trying to do.
legendary
Yobit wallet is now synced to the correct blockheight so they finally did fix it!
Deposits/withdrawals still disabled though, hope they will enable it soon.
legendary
HEY SHRM DEVS. IVE HAD COINS STUCK ON WITHDRAW FOR OVER A WEEK FROM YOBIT TO CRYPTOPIA. PLEASE HELP!!!
Yobit SHRM wallet has forked long time ago and sitting on its own wrong chain since then, that's why withrawals are stuck.
All they need to do is to upgrade to the latest version and re-sync.

We are sending requests to Yobit support every week, all ignored so far...
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
HEY SHRM DEVS. IVE HAD COINS STUCK ON WITHDRAW FOR OVER A WEEK FROM YOBIT TO CRYPTOPIA. PLEASE HELP!!!
legendary
hahahaha
found it
was wondering this days if there wasn't a psychedelic cryptocurrency.

Activity: 65
Merit: 5
For now first thing to do is to get Yobit to fix their wallet. Price can't settle properly with coins stuck at Yobit and we can't move forward. I've sent them a lot of messages, all ignored.

People who have an account at Yobit, please file a support ticket and ask them to fix SHRM wallet - tell them their wallet has forked, they have to re-sync.

what you are asking is the equivalent of a Turbocharged pink/green Unicorn which shoots laser beams out of its arse

That exchange is holding tons of hostage, , their wallets tend to be in maintain for 3 months, open for 2 hours, then u try and send those coins and they put it back in maintain and ur withdraw is "sending" for 3 next months,,,, just an example on some random coin

These words are so full of truth I'm falling off my chair. Yobit pulls the same shit again and again, don't trade there ffs!
Activity: 28
Awesome! Glad to have this one back and ready to kick ass  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: