Pages:
Author

Topic: SHROOMS [SHRM] 30% POS | v1.5 MANDATORY UPDATE | Trip with us! | Cryptopia - page 7. (Read 21835 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I synced up, unlocked wallet, have coin mature enough to stake, and it just says "not staking"
If it's not staking then probably coins are not matured yet.

man they been sitting there for over a year, they ain't mature, they are in their old days,,,
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
what we can do to add this coin to Coinmarketcap? this will be great
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Crypto and Delic - my two favourite words. And with limited supply, this is a steal at current price!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
I synced up, unlocked wallet, have coin mature enough to stake, and it just says "not staking"
If it's not staking then probably coins are not matured yet.
legendary
Just curious, Why were this project making a new thread? what is happening with the previous thread?
I can't update the OP in the the previous thread so we had to start a new one.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Just curious, Why were this project making a new thread? what is happening with the previous thread?
legendary
I've added SHROOMS to my pool list

pools.cryptoservices.guru

It's currently downloading blockchain, but in 30ish mins it will be good to go

SHROOMS is POS only now, POW stage is over.

I have pulled SHRM from YOBIT to CRYPTOPIA, but until now my withdrawal status is still in process. Will my coins from entering the Cryptopia exchange market? Please give me the answer because quite a lot of SHRM coins from YOBIT to be deposited into CRYPTOPIA. Sad

Yobit wallet has forked long time ago and they still didn't fix it so Yobit deposits/withdrawals don't work at the moment.

Please read this:

Yobit warning:

Yobit SHRM wallet is sitting on a wrong chain for weeks and they are ignoring all my requests.
Do not send any SHRM there for now - coins will not arrive.
Their wallet shows online status but actually it's forked and does not work.

I've sent them numerous requests but no response at all.

Those who have Yobit account please file a support ticket ans ask them to fix SHRM wallet.
Tell them their wallet is forked and they need to re-sync.

Send them these directions:
1. Shutdown SHRM daemon and delete old blockchain files (blk0001.dat, peers.dat database folder, txleveldb directory).
2. Add reservebalance=999999 line to SHROOMS.conf
3. Build SHRM from the latest source (v1.4.1.0) at https://github.com/cryptoshrooms/shrooms
4. Keep SHRM offline for 24 hours to make sure forked wallet ban expired on all permanent nodes.
5. Start SHRM daemon and re-sync.

Hope they will fix it faster if they see more users interested...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

I have pulled SHRM from YOBIT to CRYPTOPIA, but until now my withdrawal status is still in process. Will my coins from entering the Cryptopia exchange market? Please give me the answer because quite a lot of SHRM coins from YOBIT to be deposited into CRYPTOPIA. Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think this is a good project.
Having and keeping this coins in the future will be a good investment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Wonderful trip today at Cryptopia, 57 BTC volume!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The coin has been listed in an Crptopia exchanger and that is a great beginning.
Beside from that, this coin theme feels like we were in a game world, It just look like a mushroom world inside a game.
legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Recompiled it and it works now!
I've tried to compile the wallet from the source, and when i try to run the ./SHROOMd i get:

SHROOMS: Error initializing database environment /root/.SHROOMS! To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it except for wallet.dat.

Even tho it's a brand new instance
Did you try to run it for the second time? It may throw that error on the first run but for the second time it should start ok.

root@ubuntu-512mb-ams3-01:~# ./SHROOMSd
SHROOMS: Error initializing database environment /root/.SHROOMS! To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it except for wallet.dat.
root@ubuntu-512mb-ams3-01:~#
legendary
I've tried to compile the wallet from the source, and when i try to run the ./SHROOMd i get:

Did you try to run it for the second time? It may throw that error on the first run but for the second time it should start ok.

legendary
Yobit warning:

Yobit SHRM wallet is sitting on a wrong chain for weeks and they are ignoring all my requests.
Do not send any SHRM there for now - coins will not arrive.
Their wallet shows online status but actually it's forked and does not work.

I've sent them numerous requests but no response at all.

Those who have Yobit account please file a support ticket ans ask them to fix SHRM wallet.
Tell them their wallet is forked and they need to re-sync.

Send them these directions:
1. Shutdown SHRM daemon and delete old blockchain files (blk0001.dat, peers.dat database folder, txleveldb directory).
2. Add reservebalance=999999 line to SHROOMS.conf
3. Build SHRM from the latest source (v1.4.1.0) at https://github.com/cryptoshrooms/shrooms
4. Keep SHRM offline for 24 hours to make sure forked wallet ban expired on all permanent nodes.
5. Start SHRM daemon and re-sync.

Hope they will fix it faster if they see more users interested...
Pages:
Jump to: