Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 7. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
请把我的0.3个BTC还我

Please refund my 0.3 BTC back!!
18jKLBgbAi9VU5LcgvC6JLcT7FaM1xrud

你直到现在任然在说谎

Until now you still lying

你这是不见棺材不掉泪

Is this your disappear coffin not to shed tears
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'll finally admit that I took all the investors money and tried to blame it on the Chinese Devs. This is the whole story, I was contacted by Chinese Devs on New Years about Shares. It seemed all legit and they sent me the Client and everything and they wanted me to post it . So I did and posted a Bitcoin Wallet that was in control by me and the Chinese Devs. Eventually after I saw all the money piling up I kinda got greedy. I said WOW look at all this money that I could have!!! So I devised a plan to steal the BTC and blame it on the Chinese Devs. Now knowing what I have done is big which could send me to Jail, I started to send out refunds to everyone. At First I had good intentions but after seeing how much money investors were throwing at Shares I got greedy. I'm still sending out refunds and only have a few btc left to give out. I'm sincerely sorry and once this is all done I will be gone off the forums for ever.  

inb4 as big a revelation as people's reactions when Ricky Martin came out of the closet

We already knew.  But I guess maybe perhaps posting that gave YOU some kind of moral relief.    Or perhaps you finally just realized you didn't cover your tracks well enough, and there will eventually be a large russian with an ak-47 knocking at your door asking for the refunds.

In any case, at least you've began the rebuilding process by refunding a few individuals.  But I'm pretty sure you have a LOT more funds from laundering that you're withholding from refunding everyone in full.

By the way, I still think your entire story about 'shares' and 'clients' and 'chinese devs' all complete BS.  None of it ever existed.  This was a scam devised by you and only you...for only your good.  

I really felt guilty and I couldn't hold onto to. Plus I didn't want anyone to come to my house with a gun lol. The laundering thing as nothing to do with me. I simply deposited 4 btc into dgex.com so I could buy some Nxt and I bought some and then sold them right and got my 4 btc back and sent it to the ipo address. The Chinese devs was all legit. Once I saw how much btc there was I kinda got greedy and I thought to myself that I could steal all this btc and leave but I just couldn't because I had the gut feeling and people were sending me death threats which made it worse and also people were tracking me down. I'm sincerely sorry for my actions and will leave the forum once my duty is done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'll finally admit that I took all the investors money and tried to blame it on the Chinese Devs. This is the whole story, I was contacted by Chinese Devs on New Years about Shares. It seemed all legit and they sent me the Client and everything and they wanted me to post it . So I did and posted a Bitcoin Wallet that was in control by me and the Chinese Devs. Eventually after I saw all the money piling up I kinda got greedy. I said WOW look at all this money that I could have!!! So I devised a plan to steal the BTC and blame it on the Chinese Devs. Now knowing what I have done is big which could send me to Jail, I started to send out refunds to everyone. At First I had good intentions but after seeing how much money investors were throwing at Shares I got greedy. I'm still sending out refunds and only have a few btc left to give out. I'm sincerely sorry and once this is all done I will be gone off the forums for ever.  

inb4 as big a revelation as people's reactions when Ricky Martin came out of the closet

We already knew.  But I guess maybe perhaps posting that gave YOU some kind of moral relief.    Or perhaps you finally just realized you didn't cover your tracks well enough, and there will eventually be a large russian with an ak-47 knocking at your door asking for the refunds.

In any case, at least you've began the rebuilding process by refunding a few individuals.  But I'm pretty sure you have a LOT more funds from laundering that you're withholding from refunding everyone in full.

By the way, I still think your entire story about 'shares' and 'clients' and 'chinese devs' all complete BS.  None of it ever existed.  This was a scam devised by you and only you...for only your good. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got 80% back. 0.80BTC

Well, it's something. I wish Visacoin and Neon did the same thing too...

Visacoin and Neon don't feel guilt. Not now. But it will haunt them in years to come. It'll rot them from the inside as they spend their ill-gotten gains.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I got 80% back. 0.80BTC

Well, it's something. I wish Visacoin and Neon did the same thing too...

B_E thank you for the refund, though its 80%.

Could you please send me the rest,

0.20BTC --> 1EXLjBmG78NnaG2Vkiitz3MvhNa9AUzmxW

transaction: 51ae2b7141a90515690d26bb6e4460e90fb1b2d0edcf852f9edcaaa20407d117

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Peercoin
please refund my 1btc

144vyvjuXzD16BcJjPoq5ZJy5GdctAEi93
Activity: 51

Why I have not received any refund?

Please return my 5BTC, thank you!
1PAwyQbCoKqG1ibuNyZkkXRyNYp2XgXvsA

4.7 BTC TX:1a258e4fd1e5f419195c0e5f12e35599f8d25fc7f77d87eea5d1a7896c30e0ff
0.3 BTC TX:404e021fea03a51d2fba31390da187050d53da06ee33b32c1de60ae652eca56d

I already sent your btc.

But you did not send a full refund.

You just sent 1.92837009BTC refund

There is no refund of the remaining 3.07162991BTC me!

1PAwyQbCoKqG1ibuNyZkkXRyNYp2XgXvsA

Please hurry refund all 5BTC to me, thank you!

Activity: 11
I have sent all refunds. There is no funds left https://blockchain.info/address/16hZ1NdkvwLsPFADFcmoZwWgnXpgLHGZAK

You don't have the remittance to me

Please return my 0.3 BTC

1P1cEKCaGy9TKEzN8UJC5YLYZGsMgwGLkU
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please return my 0.1 BTC... thank you: 132nuaV6wAYm7Z9dNX6a1TYUVMkQyhCEmv
Activity: 28
I've added a lot more history from the blockchain to this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4469245

He has at least a few hundred thousand USD worth of BTC that he's trying to launder / clean. Also involved in NXT.

Lol i do not. I'm no part of the laundering thing. I simply deposited 4 btc into Dgex and then sent it back to the address

May God bless you

Please send me the remaining .5 BTC to my address

12ykro1omLcfgWKHeycvSDWcXXKqCrEZUu
Activity: 28

.5 Btc

12ykro1omLcfgWKHeycvSDWcXXKqCrEZUu
Activity: 182

He has at least a few hundred thousand USD worth of BTC that he's trying to launder / clean. Also involved in NXT.

Lol i do not. I'm no part of the laundering thing. I simply deposited 4 btc into Dgex and then sent it back to the address
Activity: 24
When will you idiots learn. IPO = SCAM ALWAYS.

Rly? Ok but Block_Erupter refunded my coins. Thanks B_E.
Activity: 739
I sent 0.5, and got back 0.4, please sent the remaining 0.1 BTC to 1PnyNRjiWAaRw8khbE9qdfC69yWBr8zBMC.
Activity: 739
NXT...
Activity: 154
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Activity: 299
Still waiting for a refund...

Transaction: 14fc9010a0c86ef9c2ec58b2a39746578ccd6573339bba8912fa82426f271366
BTC Address: 1FzqQWkPPRSLzrNN2nWZCyVF9fkyUxBNyL
Amount: .1 BTC
Activity: 476
I am still missing 0.01 BTC - I sent you 0.1 BTC

Please refund 0.01BTC

1DCigu3NxqtpCDAR6shLCF2ebftfJgZdBF

Thank you Sir