Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 10. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please return my 0.3BTC, thank you!

1P1cEKCaGy9TKEzN8UJC5YLYZGsMgwGLkU
Activity: 51

I'm returning everyone's investment out of my own pocket.

Why I have not received any refund?

Please return my 5BTC, thank you!
1PAwyQbCoKqG1ibuNyZkkXRyNYp2XgXvsA

4.7 BTC TX:1a258e4fd1e5f419195c0e5f12e35599f8d25fc7f77d87eea5d1a7896c30e0ff
0.3 BTC TX:404e021fea03a51d2fba31390da187050d53da06ee33b32c1de60ae652eca56d
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I got 90 %
Received 0.09 BTC/0.1 BTC.
Thanks but where is the rest?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
I just got around 60% of my BTC returned..

So this is where we are:
- If Block_Erupter is a scammer, he is scared. He has good reason to be scared, and I will leave it at that.
- If Block_Erupter does not own the wallet that all our funds were sent to, despite his slew of lies, he is doing an incredibly respectable thing by paying people back out of his own pocket.

So - is he a scared scammer, or a solid guy who got caught up in this IPO as much as anyone else?

He certainly has not made much effort to defend himself in any meaningful way, and the evidence and defense presented has been limited at best.. If he really is the solid member of this community who pays investors of a flop out of pocket, he should stand up for himself and explain in depth what is going on in great detail.

Based on what I have seen, he is a scammer and this is not his first rodeo.. But I could be wrong, and I would love to be proven so.
Activity: 18
Please return my 0.5BTC, thank you!
bitcointalk ID:ximennet
btc address:12hvSrMUSC9aggXoZFZYcv1tMFJUJ9uxc4
1e42adeaa7ea7b5dc377d32bac58f987f1c6d2ef9fb138a137a1578ecbe61839
Activity: 266
Don´t think that because you refunded the guys that were shouting here with big mouth, you can get away with this thing. You better start refunding all the others too!

In full as well. He's thinking that refunding some of each investors' BTC will satisfy them and cause them to quiet down. You will never gain your reputation back Block_Erupter, but it is much better than jail or a random knock on the door.

OP hasn't slept in 4 days

Oh, I would be glad if he spares 1 minute to send my 0.05 BTC to 16Cjii46pT1fb5dHRMbQ14pHWLbMSGNNaP

Sent more refunds out. Just sent yours

TxID: 2c3e939eaad867e7ef34a6e2dfd3456eb75a68d1ff79ea7805bd419dea5e74a6
Received 0.04 BTC/0.05 BTC
No comments after this point
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Don´t think that because you refunded the guys that were shouting here with big mouth, you can get away with this thing. You better start refunding all the others too!

In full as well. He's thinking that refunding some of each investors' BTC will satisfy them and cause them to quiet down. You will never gain your reputation back Block_Erupter, but it is much better than jail or a random knock on the door.

Oh, I would be glad if he spares 1 minute to send my 0.05 BTC to 16Cjii46pT1fb5dHRMbQ14pHWLbMSGNNaP

Sent more refunds out. Just sent yours
Activity: 28
He is refunding 90% because he sent 4BTC to another address, probably one he does not own.. look in the blockchain.

How do you, your money is coming from the 16hZ1NdkvwLsPFADFcmoZwWgnXpgLHGZAK > 13izUnFG7RTwpmumiL2CqAhrJqYKHnBBEu  wallet circulation
Please return the rest of my.5 BTC, otherwise I will send more content

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
still waiting...

12UBzX8csUVpaPYya8aw7WWU8L3sQ6X6xo

you will not get away with this block_erupter!
Activity: 193
I got my BTC back; but still i have something to say:
Block_Erupter is the scammer, not the victim; just look at this :
https://blockchain.info/address/13izUnFG7RTwpmumiL2CqAhrJqYKHnBBEu,

block_erupter, please save me some time and post each individual refund you have made with an attached username. I will take care of the rest

FJBourn, and all the other old members, also the louder ones, please help us the "little investors" to got our BTC's back!

I really did my reseach before investing into such a project but, you know, all the Fz and block erupter matter so I will not resume all the history. But if this goes bad, It will eventually have an effect on cryptocurrency community: The innovation here is the avaiblity to "trade" your reputation as a DEV in exchange to money! I really do not think about such a reputation which has a value of 50 BTC! Unless it is "SATOSHI" itself; which ironically is a 'pseudonyme'. BUT it should have a penalty! As there is in every other part in "real" life.

For anyone (allmost all) who doesn't know about me: I do have a good, respected, fulltime job. That cryptocurency frenzy is a kind of online game for me; and I would gladly pay 0.1 (double my invesment) BTC to a fellow (yes I do am a doc) who was able to make me forget the fact that I got scammed!

It definitely is not an open treath, although I will do everything (including paying from my own REAL wallet) in case I see a light about making the responsible a good payback! So please let me know if you know about a real bounty hunter! I will try to geather all unfunded people together to take action in case those payments are aiming to shout some laud voices up.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I can just say you are too innocent to believe strange ppl easily. 

When people doubt why it's you not the dev announce this project, you should think about carefully.
Activity: 138
block_erupter, please save me some time and post each individual refund you have made with an attached username. I will take care of the rest
16Cjii46pT1fb5dHRMbQ14pHWLbMSGNNaP

I had invested 0.05 BTC

Please refund it Block_Erupter.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
He is refunding 90% because he sent 4BTC to another address, probably one he does not own.. look in the blockchain.

You say that you sold coins to pay us back. Well, reveal the amounts sold, what price each sold at, and its footprint each blockchain. Simple task if I say so myself.
Activity: 182

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: