Pages:
Author

Topic: SIA under 60 satoshis - page 4. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:31:02 AM
If btc pulls back after the fork the Alts will stay in the red until btc stabilizes.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
October 21, 2017, 08:19:07 AM
I don't think sia is good investment at all. There are more storage coming out of thin air. Storage on chain is problematic in name of legality too. I won't buy sia I won't suggest it to anybody.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 21, 2017, 08:16:18 AM
Seems cheap. But if you take a look at the price of BTC - and to buy SC you have to buy BTC first - it is not that cheap like you might think now. The last time, when SC was around 60 sat, was in April this year. At this time the value of BTC was 1.500$. Now you have to pay for one BTC 6.000$. Means 60 sats today have the same value like 240 sats in April. Already a good price for this coin. But converted in fiat the price for SC is - for example - absolute stable since middle of september.
Wink

This is what I meant by losses, I did not buy in USD, but in BTC, so I have lost BTC right now (only theoretically as I still am holding). I suppose if BTC does go down, this means the alts like SIA should recover, but the past patterns show that they do not really recover every time BTC traces back from ATH.

Sorry about your investment. 105 is not that high and in crypto world things move fast. SIA is not a shitty product soo wait.
But i hope you didn't go all in : place buy orders at different levels so no matter what, it's always a win.
I even have a buy order at 5 satoshi and 1 satoshi in case of a big red candle.

No worries, you are right, things move fast in Crypto and I do like Sia regardless of the price. I do go all in though! I have a big collection of alts that I buy at specific price ranges, but I will your strategy a thought, thank you!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
October 21, 2017, 08:10:45 AM
I would buy alot of sia coins after i receive my btc hopefully it will still drop while im buying btc im pretty sure the undervalued coins at the moment will receive a skyrocket after the btc price drops dont worry about your loss you will recover it after the btc crash dont lose your hope still buy the coin even your loss is quite big you will recover it after the coins will skyrocket your profit also will skyrocket.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 07:33:35 AM
I heard that NEO has something like SC. It's called NeoFS. So people which want to invest, they rather choose more expanded crypto. The conclusion is obvious.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 07:26:52 AM
I am definitely "crying" right now because when I bought SIA, it was just above 105. I thought to myself at the time, hey if it even goes back to 150, I make a nice 45% profit almost. Now, I'm more than 45% in loss. I have no idea when these alts will ever recover. I think a lot of us people are completely regretting giving up our Bitcoins for alts. Sure, we did not lose much fiat value because BTC is just upping, but we lose profits, and we will lose Bitcoin Gold.

You will cry some more as BTC looks like it's gonna go super nova and break 10k USD by the end of this year.  The rise will impact all altcoins negatively in BTC value for sure unless they too rise in fiat value.

The crypto to hold today is Bitcoin.

agree 100%, as that's exactly my current forecast atm: BTC @ 10,000usd by xmas, and alts suffering massively in the process. some alts may still be profitable for day trading or short-term operations (see ZEN rally these days) but in general entering long-haul hodls under current conditions may prove highly upsetting

We are on the chicken run to fork. Buy some BTC for 6.000$ per coin now, watch the highly possible dump after the fork which won't become compensated with an expected low price for BTCGold - and you are deeply in loss. It is never good to buy during a hype. For bigger profits you have to buy alts now.

absolutely. BTC will have a substantial pullback after the fork while alts will temporarily spike. that'll be a time for excellent profits if one has filled the bags in time but the window won't necessarily be too long. great to buy alts now in the dump if one is ready to trade them during that opening.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
October 21, 2017, 07:14:13 AM
I am definitely "crying" right now because when I bought SIA, it was just above 105. I thought to myself at the time, hey if it even goes back to 150, I make a nice 45% profit almost. Now, I'm more than 45% in loss. I have no idea when these alts will ever recover. I think a lot of us people are completely regretting giving up our Bitcoins for alts. Sure, we did not lose much fiat value because BTC is just upping, but we lose profits, and we will lose Bitcoin Gold.

You will cry some more as BTC looks like it's gonna go super nova and break 10k USD by the end of this year.  The rise will impact all altcoins negatively in BTC value for sure unless they too rise in fiat value.

agree 100%, as that's exactly my current forecast atm: BTC @ 10,000usd by xmas, and alts suffering massively in the process. some alts may still be profitable for day trading or short-term operations (see ZEN rally these days) but in general entering long-haul hodls under current conditions may prove highly upsetting

We are on the chicken run to fork. Buy some BTC for 6.000$ per coin now, watch the highly possible dump after the fork which won't become compensated with an expected low price for BTCGold - and you are deeply in loss. It is never good to buy during a hype. For bigger profits you have to buy alts now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 21, 2017, 06:43:12 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 21, 2017, 06:37:32 AM
I remember when it was 850 satoshi. It's hard to understand why you fell so low.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 06:31:27 AM
Be confident in future Rzqt!
I already buy some SIA last week because of low price and promising future.
Price is lower today but the future is coming!  Grin
Activity: 31
October 21, 2017, 06:17:10 AM
I agree, but when you have all that new money that flows in crypto, a stable price in dollar is an undervalued price for trading.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
October 21, 2017, 06:03:02 AM
Seems cheap. But if you take a look at the price of BTC - and to buy SC you have to buy BTC first - it is not that cheap like you might think now. The last time, when SC was around 60 sat, was in April this year. At this time the value of BTC was 1.500$. Now you have to pay for one BTC 6.000$. Means 60 sats today have the same value like 240 sats in April. Already a good price for this coin. But converted in fiat the price for SC is - for example - absolute stable since middle of september.
Wink
October 21, 2017, 06:01:36 AM
Sorry about your investment. 105 is not that high and in crypto world things move fast. SIA is not a shitty product soo wait.
But i hope you didn't go all in : place buy orders at different levels so no matter what, it's always a win.
I even have a buy order at 5 satoshi and 1 satoshi in case of a big red candle.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 21, 2017, 05:53:01 AM
October 21, 2017, 05:30:57 AM
Bitcoin storm is here, alts are dying and we have nice opportunities like for SIA. Price at 60 satoshis, market cap at 100M, team expanding, nice roadmap ( https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap )

What price are you going to get in ?

Do you think it can go under 40 satoshis ?
Pages:
Jump to: