Pages:
Author

Topic: SierraChart bridge - Realtime Bitcoin charts [v0.5] (MtGox, Intersango, ...) - page 11. (Read 142193 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
For some reason it isn't downloading the historical data :/ live-streaming works fine
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I set it up today. The downloading of the history takes some time so you have to be patient. You can run the feed with the -y parameter to skip the history download, and should be getting real time data in a couple of minutes at most (provided that bitcoincharts.com is up).
And what i have to do next? I dont have any .scid file.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
but i cant seem to make it work ?

after following your steps .. i still have a black screen . no charts  any help ?

I set it up today. The downloading of the history takes some time so you have to be patient. You can run the feed with the -y parameter to skip the history download, and should be getting real time data in a couple of minutes at most (provided that bitcoincharts.com is up).
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
HI thnks slush for this work

but i cant seem to make it work ?

after following your steps .. i still have a black screen . no charts  any help ?

ty

cheers
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
is there any way to place your trades inside the software or no?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
It seems working again...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
the feed just close itself all the time ...................
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Looks like bitcoincharts.com API has changed or is down. Anybody know any information?

Back up again.
legendary
Looks like bitcoincharts.com API has changed or is down. Anybody know any information?
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Today, my sierrachartfeed has been displaying new lines of the following message over and over again every couple of seconds or so:

Opening streaming socket...
timed out, retrying...

Are the BitcoinCharts websockets down or something, or perhaps Mt. Gox's websockets?

Same here. Bitcoin Charts looks OK. Wonder if the OP has any news?
Activity: 176
Merit: 106
XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.
Today, my sierrachartfeed has been displaying new lines of the following message over and over again every couple of seconds or so:

Opening streaming socket...
timed out, retrying...

Are the BitcoinCharts websockets down or something, or perhaps Mt. Gox's websockets?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
my feed is not working hmmmm......
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
trying to get this running. had it on another computer working fine but on this one the consul says loading historical data but never loads and after a few minutes closes itself. maybe bitcoincharts is a little erratic today?

edit-works fine now, must have been bitcoincharts not owrking
legendary
Hi folks, please could someone explain to non-tech newbie running ubuntu for a few days how to setup sierrachartfeed? Software is installed and running but without the feed. Yes, I've read all related posts. Opening sierrachartfeed 0.5.exe with wine doesn't work nor installing it via terminal. I guess I do something wrong and would need more detailed help.

The trick is that sierrachartfeed is a python script and there's no need to run it under Wine. Just pull Github repository and run "python sierrachartfeed.py -d /directory/where/Sierrachart/data/is/located/" from terminal.

I'm running sierrachartfeed in a 'screen' session, so I even don't see a terminal window on my machine...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi folks, please could someone explain to non-tech newbie running ubuntu for a few days how to setup sierrachartfeed? Software is installed and running but without the feed. Yes, I've read all related posts. Opening sierrachartfeed 0.5.exe with wine doesn't work nor installing it via terminal. I guess I do something wrong and would need more detailed help.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Need a little help here.  I have my studies (F6) all setup for my Mtgox feed, but I am also using the Litecoin feed.  How do I import these studies into the Litecoin chart?  There has to be a way to do it, but messing around I just lost all my study settings that I manually transferred from my Mtgox chart.  This is driving me nuts!
Anyone?
legendary
But regards to their API documentation it should exist... I'll write to them to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I guess I found the answer to my own question by looking at the source code :

BITCOINCHARTS_TRADES_URL = 'http://bitcoincharts.com/t/trades.csv'

The above URL doesn't exist.
Pages:
Jump to: