Pages:
Author

Topic: SierraChart bridge - Realtime Bitcoin charts [v0.5] (MtGox, Intersango, ...) - page 12. (Read 142193 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Hi, I can't download any historical data for mtgoxUSD, the live data feed is working fine but it fails to download anything when I do this :

sierrachartfeed-0.5.exe -s mtgoxUSD

I get this error after some period of time has passed :

Loading data file c:/SierraChart/data/mtgoxUSD.scid
Downloading historical data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 159, in
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 132, in __getitem__
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 61, in __init__
Exception: Historical download failed: , use -y to disable history

It leaves the following file in the 'data' directory :

10/03/2013  00:17                56 mtgoxUSD.scid

When I delete it and try to downlod the history again it fails in the same way.

I can access the http://bitcoincharts.com/ website as normal.

Has the historical data been took offline ?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Need a little help here.  I have my studies (F6) all setup for my Mtgox feed, but I am also using the Litecoin feed.  How do I import these studies into the Litecoin chart?  There has to be a way to do it, but messing around I just lost all my study settings that I manually transferred from my Mtgox chart.  This is driving me nuts!
Activity: 350
I think mtgox or bitcoincharts.com had some issues.

yep, working again now
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
I think mtgox or bitcoincharts.com had some issues.
Activity: 350
The Bridge quit working for me at 7PM Eastern US last night, is something wrong/changed?
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
strange. btccharts.com is still working fine for me.

course i'm ALSO not receiving notification emails from this very forum, so i suspect aliens.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bitcoincharts.com

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/btccharts.com
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
strange. btccharts.com is still working fine for me.

course i'm ALSO not receiving notification emails from this very forum, so i suspect aliens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
anyone else having issues? the datafeed stopped something like an hour ago for me and i can't restart it with any success. just closes it's own window... and i'm terribly lazy so i don't want to go in to the command line and run it to see if there's a useful error... *ahem*

#Bitcoin-market IRC feed is down to. Probably something wrong with bitcoincharts.com, as I believe both are sourced form there.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
anyone else having issues? the datafeed stopped something like an hour ago for me and i can't restart it with any success. just closes it's own window... and i'm terribly lazy so i don't want to go in to the command line and run it to see if there's a useful error... *ahem*
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Wauuu! Surprisingly one of the most powerful charting platforms i've ever seen..

A free realtime market datafeed is the first and the most crucial condition
required for the development of a free market and daytrading it..

I'm delighted to see that finally bitcoins made it possible..

Thank you for this essential tool!
Activity: 530
Change your timeframe to something bigger. F5 -> Intraday Bar Period -> type 0-120-0 for 120min graph...
Yes thanks that did the trick.
Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Change your timeframe to something bigger. F5 -> Intraday Bar Period -> type 0-120-0 for 120min graph...
StarenseN: Sierrachart allows only last price, not BID and ASK, sorry Sad.
To fix history: Press F5 and change "Use Number Of Days To Load" to something bigger. If sierrachartfeed failed to download historical charts from bitcoincharts.com, just delete mtgoxUSD.scid and let feed to reload historical data. bitcoincharts.com provides complete history...
I changed it to 365 days.
But I still can't zoom out any further then 1 day.
Check out this screenshot:

(sorry for the big image)
legendary
StarenseN: Sierrachart allows only last price, not BID and ASK, sorry Sad.
To fix history: Press F5 and change "Use Number Of Days To Load" to something bigger. If sierrachartfeed failed to download historical charts from bitcoincharts.com, just delete mtgoxUSD.scid and let feed to reload historical data. bitcoincharts.com provides complete history...
For some reason i cant zoom out anymore.
I am at 0 now but I can still see only one day.
Whats also curious is that i cant get any spacing on the right.
Example:
http://www.bitcoinbullbear.com/uploads/8/5/8/7/8587609/1333574_orig.png

You see where those arrows are? I cant get that spacing my Sierrachart.

I have it likes this:
http://www.bitcoinbullbear.com/uploads/8/5/8/7/8587609/1356252270.jpg

I hope someone can help me out with this.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
And another question :

Does a way exist to display the ASK and BID volumes on the chart ?
legendary
Thanks for the replies Slush,

it's fixed now, Weekly and Daily Charts were indeed stuck at historical charts.
But now the problem is that The oldest data I have are from beginning of december. Do you know and to get older data feed?

legendary
As I said, you must use Intraday chart. Still you can choose arbitrary timeframe (use F5 to enter chart settings dialog) and it will work with daily timeframes without a problem (well, except they break something in recent version).
legendary
2) It's a bit misleading in Sierrachart GUI; you must use Intraday charts, but you can still change timeframe to daily period...
Yes I know that part, I read that on the sierra chart board. It's working fine for 1m, 3m, 10m and so on but not for Day or Week chart (or do i have to wait ?!)
legendary
1) If bitcoincharts supports mpex, then yes.
2) It's a bit misleading in Sierrachart GUI; you must use Intraday charts, but you can still change timeframe to daily period...
Pages:
Jump to: