Pages:
Author

Topic: SignalsCoin [Airdrop: 80% Supply] 🔴 PoW 1 SIGN/block 🔴 PoS 1% 🔴 Bounties - page 34. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
where is your whitepaper ?? you need a whitepaper to draw the attention of participants to join the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6

If the buying power is strong today, the BTC price will be the same as I predicted on the chart. This chart is for reference only, so keep track of me regularly update the predictions useful for you.
oh,As far as I can tell, the boundaries of the BTC rises have been surpassed, and now the final level is 8000 usd.
Activity: 298
Mr_Spica, Prediction [08.04.18 14:55]
#CFI (BITTREX)
Buy: 920-950
Sell: 1000 - 1100 - 1200 - 1300
StopLoss: 850
Buy now, #CFI start traded on Bitfinex 🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼
Activity: 298
From now, I will give some recommendations on trading altcoins.
Good signals will be post here.
I will show you that, joining SignalsCoin community is your Luck!

Mr_Spica, Prediction [08.04.18 11:02]
[Forwarded from Crypto Winning Signals - SignalsCoin's Channel]
#LRC (BITTREX)
Buy: 5400-5500
Sell: 5650 - 5750 - 5860 - 5950
StopLoss: 5300
Buy now, #LRC start traded on Bitfinex 🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/JTg8kML.png

I think I will participate in this community, analysis above is very useful.
Buy bitcoin now or never my friends ! Tongue

When I post the comment above, the price is $ 6500
And now it has passed $ 7000. Unfortunately for those who have not read  it Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Will there be an opportunity for community members to help with testing or not til MVP released? Thanks!

If the buying power is strong today, the BTC price will be the same as I predicted on the chart. This chart is for reference only, so keep track of me regularly update the predictions useful for you.
The 15-minute candle chart of bitcoin on April 6 evidently showed the end of its corrective rally from $6,600 to $7,500, which could have been key to bitcoin’s short-term recovery towards the $8,000 region. In the upcoming days, bitcoin could eye the $8,000 region if it can rise back again to $7,500 and test the $7,800 level.
On April 1, Bitcoin fell close to the lowest level at $ 6,757 and moved toward its next support at $ 6,075. Although bitcoin has fallen below $ 7,000, we still have not found any significant buy signal
Support and develop the project as well as develop our own assets, avoid the risk of transactions. And the key to supporting the power of the project, your future will be profitable

The price of BTC may drop to US $ 6,500, but that is a good time to buy BTC and sell at 6750 usd. Here we should buy margin with x50. Then the price of BTC may drop sharply, but if it drops to 6600 usd and turns around then we should buy and wait for 7100 usd to sell words. If margin x50, then 2 times so the property we will x5. I'm sharing my guess for you.
Exactly what I expected, the red lines are the resistance level of BTC increase, but if it passes then will go to the next. As you constantly monitor, I will update my prediction regularly for you. And you can refer. I'm just a support member of signalscoin project.
For only the second time in its history, an attempt at tokenizing Ripple’s XRP ledger through an initial coin offering (ICO) is being seriously offered by a group not formally associated with the company. It’s an interesting juxtaposition for a project widely believed to be actively separating itself from the messiness of the cryptocurrency world. ICOs are an unintended use case, it turns out, for the legacy banking establishment’s favorite new settlement tech, and, if it proves successful, could push the XRP ledger into Ethereum territory.

The current bid will follow the black line that I drew.
In the short-term, the bitcoin futures will push the price upwards as the overall interest in the cryptocurrency spikes. But the long-term impact of a bitcoin futures contract is harder to predict.

A few days ago i made a perfect call by going long at 6460 (average price) when we broke that flag/triangle/pennant/whatever on the downside. I was watching the price action very closely and my gut told me there were some big buyers there and in a split second i decided to go long. Was a risky trade, no risk no reward Smiley. My target was 7700 and everything was looking just perfect. I closed half my position at 7330 (because of that fractal analysis of mine), because i thought just in case, lets lock in some profit and reduce risk. I wanted to let the rest ride to at least 7700 but maybe even higher but in secret i was going for 8K levels (shhhh don't tell anyone). I saw that small H&S and the bigger one getting formed at the same time, But i thought if this market is really strong, the H&S fails and it would accelerate up, just like it did around the 6800 during that rally, which i posted realtime.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
BTC is trading at $6,600 handle with the nest support at $6,442 (April 1 low). Once it is cleared, the price will extend the downside towards $6.000. The upside is limited by $6,900 - $7,000 area with the strong resistance created by the upper line of Andrew's Pitchfork.
Nothing to myself here I look there are real judges of the technical analysis. Interestingly as far as now everything works and how precisely forecasts come true? I that that thought that the technical analysis works only at the growing market, and on falling it in general am disconnected.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/JTg8kML.png

I think I will participate in this community, analysis above is very useful.
Buy bitcoin now or never my friends ! Tongue

Towards the end of the Q2, I expect the cryptomarket to start moving higher or at least it should be close enough to form a bottom
Pages:
Jump to: