Pages:
Author

Topic: SignalsCoin [Airdrop: 80% Supply] 🔴 PoW 1 SIGN/block 🔴 PoS 1% 🔴 Bounties - page 38. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 6
A new project for a new hybrid, the dream of getting rich quick with your Bitmex transaction is here. If the BTC price passes the green wall (the price support threshold is reduced), the price will be up to 11000 usd.
The whales are concentrated force, the price of BTC down the stronger, the compression force is stronger, like a spring. For a moment it will turn strong. I think this is the time now.
Transaction on bitmex is a double-edged sword, it can take you up but can also make you hands white. But with trading signals, I have learned and made predictions to avoid the dead. What are the dead spots? There we will be liquidated, and lost

As soon as the price breaks above the resistance level, then it will rise to a very strong 16000 usd. But what I learned from the signalcoin project. I put a lot of hope and the future of this project.
A project that is going to be upgraded, when the currency trading platform opens, is the novaexchange, which will be a promising future for everyone, and for me.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Recovering to 10000USD before going down to 7000USD, or go straight down to 6700USD has high possibility now.

A wonderful prediction made, 7000USD will be important level to test Bitcoin mid-term prices.

Recovering to 10000USD before going down to 7000USD, or go straight down to 6700USD has high possibility now.

There're strong signals to show that 9000USD will be possibly tested again.

SignalsCoin Airdrop now ready. Join now

How to join SignalsCoin Airdrop?

Fill this form in few seconds:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYctBUKtWp-Ted_XZJMa9VlrONORrCGXrbw2FJHThUjlPmhg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Check Joiners:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GNWo5vsvzxpKAZjeZ1zkLrqWj_sNMSlgyOKsvNXCfN4/edit?usp=sharing

Waiting untill there're enough 2000 joiners and you will receive SignalsCoin. The private keys of SignalsCoin airdrop addresses will be PM to all Bitcointalk users who join the airdrop.

This is dual-airdrop. Joiners will also receive free valuable SpicaCoin. Cap-fund for SpicaCoin airdrop is 1.000.000.000 SPICA for 10.000 joiners.
Each joiners will receive 100.000 SPICA at least.
Read information about SpicaCoin here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-spicacoin25-pos-big-airdrop-100000-spica-for-free-live-2052775
Strategies and Bitcoin price mid-term prediction.

Big Crash has not been stopped yet.
R2 already broken,
S1 around 5400-5600USD will be next target.
If S1 is broken, S2 which is around 3500USD is next target.
After that we will see a deadline or a great recover which is supported by the divergence from MACD signals.
At any time, rebound to R1 and R2 is possible. These are good indicators to set margin leverage level.

It seems that Bitcoin hasn't still touched the bottom.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello Dev, its a good move in renaming the coin and stop using bitmex as a coin name. Signal coin offer great branding and more appealing to bitmexcoin.

DO you have an ETA for the airdrop date?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Look like totally misunderstood. Sorry but i don't use BitMex so you can't earn refferal from me. I can fill the form but at the end i see fill out my Spica coin PRIVATE KEY, i didn't see any airdrop which request PK  Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do you already have social media campaign? Where you can promote or advertise company to gain more investors.  Smiley
Winning analysis on 1-day xbtusd timeframe analysis

Great news to be announced.

BitmexCoin will be renamed to SignalsCoin.
There're some reasons for this decision:
     - Bitmex is so risky. I do not recommend trading on Bitmex anymore. However, I will continue do analysis and give advice for trading there.
     - Altcoins trading is so promising. I made a good preparation on analysis of altcoins price movement. I would like to share this useful knowledge to anyone who want to earn an enduring profit.
     - SignalsCoin will be the tool for me to build up the biggest cryptocurrency traders community.
     - Distribution of SignalsCoin will be same to BitmexCoin as previous announcement.
Airdrop registration form will be changed and no need to register on Bitmex anymore.

SignalsCoin's specifications are same to ones of BitmexCoin.
All BitmexCoin airdrop joiners are available to receive SignalsCoin too then no need to register again.

Stay tuned for more information.

This analysis you should know if you're active traders on Bitmex these days.

1' line touched as shown on analysis above.
Great to see Bitcoin price movement in the way I predicted.

This time, we have strong signals for an inversion in 1-day frame.

if "weak resistance" lines could not be broken in few days, there's high probability the strong support around 9500USD will be broken soon.
If "weak resistance" lines breakout happens, 14000-14500USD will be the target for a strong inversion.

Wonderful, Bitcoin has moved up about 800USD within 1 hour after I gave out prediction.
What about mining  of this coin?

Who would want to mine this shit?  80% airdrop...
Value of a coin, cost, short-term and long-term profit will be main factors which miners often consider when start mining a certain coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What about mining  of this coin?

Who would want to mine this shit?  80% airdrop...
Pages:
Jump to: