Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature? - page 10. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

Real is the CROWD Signature Campaing - but there is not much hyper around now but it can be. After research its a good company based in austria - so they must go through some regulations. Maybe you will have a look into it.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
no signature is yet to be paid and everything is fine, so I'm happy but there is another signature that does not pay. is that true?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Personally, it will be better to look for trusted Bounty Manager's bounties first and search from there.

At least you will get paid or chances to get paid is relatively higher than others.

I got my rewards from bountyhives as well but it is so hard to get in due to too many fighters inside

This is a link created by me sometime ago for the reputable BM's : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trustable-awesome-bounty-managers-for-bitcointalk-dont-get-scammed-3216052
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 07, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

You are in a member rank, you should know that what you need to do if you are looking an ICO, make your own research because it's too risks if you choose an signature on what the other says. Finding an ICO is easy but to find an hype are difficult.

Most of member in crypto are not have enough knowledge and didn't know on what they should do, even if they in a member rank or full member some of them are hoping on what the other said. You will know if the ICO are scam if the team developer are leave their project after it listed, if it's not an active  in telegram or in their thread.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Is there a template available to help one decide which bounty is scam and which is real???
Activity: 184
June 07, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
There are bunches of good signatures out there, one of the good ones at the moment can be found beneath this post click on it and find out more about it yourself and see the uniqueness of the idea behind the project and it's prospects
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

You are in a member rank, you should know that what you need to do if you are looking an ICO, make your own research because it's too risks if you choose an signature on what the other says. Finding an ICO is easy but to find an hype are difficult.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
Thanks to this thread i will be able to apply a good signature bounty hopefully that all of the suggestions are right and good. Well i have to suggest also about the Globatalent which were able to get a good crowd's fund already and it is just a matter of time that the ICO will be put to end and all of us bounty hunters will receive tokens alloted to us through stakes.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
I have never followed a gift with a bountyhive portal. but although I've never tried it, I'm sure bountyhive is very good at providing quality gifts

I also agree if you suggest to follow bounty with bountyhive
Activity: 58
June 07, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
I am looking for some signature for newbie

There are some signature campaigns that accepts newbies just have patience in searching suddenly you will find it, but before participate in any bounty camps you should check it first if they are not scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 07, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
I think there is a separate section on this forum which tells you about all the bounties that are currently in progress.
The thing to note here is that if there is any campaign which says CFNP, it means Closed for new participants. So you will have to look under the campaigns which are still accepting participants.
Here is the link which would tell you about all the current campaigns - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

If you are unable to find a good campaign then you can head over to altcoins - bounties section.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

i recommended you checking here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
new project with more pages mean more hype
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 07, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Carefully select a project for a signature, because here there are many fraudulent projects on the form that just screw people down. If you choose a good bounty, you can get a great deal of money.
Activity: 58
June 07, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
Signature is wonderful. Go for it. However, some projects may deceive you by not giving participants their rewards. So be careful. I have also participated in many signature campaigns.

I'm 100% you are an alt account how can you participate in so many signature account where you only a newbie, there are very few signature campaign for newbies you are lucky if you participate in signature campaign as a newbie, anyway alt accounts are allowed here.

Maybe he/she has multiple accounts, cause there are few signature campaign which accepts newbie particapants.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 07, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Signature is wonderful. Go for it. However, some projects may deceive you by not giving participants their rewards. So be careful. I have also participated in many signature campaigns.

I'm 100% you are an alt account how can you participate in so many signature account where you only a newbie, there are very few signature campaign for newbies you are lucky if you participate in signature campaign as a newbie, anyway alt accounts are allowed here.
Activity: 276
June 07, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
actually volttech.io is a very good bounty to do but this is over today, I advise you to choose bounty that gives 5% of token sales for bounty program so that you get good paid
Activity: 45
June 07, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
I am looking for some signature for newbie
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Why not join the project in bountyhive? Clear rules and professional team. While it does not guarantee that projects in bountyhive will all be successful, you will be spared the deceptive project. Currently I also follow the signature of one project in bountyhive.

most of project that have done still dont have on market! i dont know whats wrong. iconic and drop were the best. after that nothing any good projects i guess. GYM also worthless
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
June 07, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

flycare will be the best signature campaign for me i work lot of signature campaign to tokensuite team. all of my signature campaign are legit i always receive my bounty salary and for me it is a good start to join some famous managers.
Pages:
Jump to: