Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature? - page 7. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
IMO, you can participate in the bounty that I am participating in is ELYSIAN, an ICO project to help integrate blockchain technology into e-commerce websites such as Shopify, Woocommerce. A plan will be very potential in the future as e-commerce websites become the future of shopping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
I am looking for some signature for newbie

There are some signature campaigns that accepts newbies just have patience in searching suddenly you will find it, but before participate in any bounty camps you should check it first if they are not scam.

I definitely agree with you. There are signature campaign accepted newbie account. The payment is not high but it is a good start. Be patiently look it, you can it will  I have experience that when I was also a newbie. I already participated signature campaign and it was recommended by my workmate.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 15, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

Difficult to recommend about the bounty signature which the among all because everyone have an own perception understanding about the project roadmap, depends from the bounty hunter's which the best signature they want to participate.

One of basis i advice to you how to find better signature are number one the manager have an reputable name as bounty manager or signature manager like sir yahoo the most popular manager and almost all project he handle are successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
I believe that there are many ones around actually, but the good ones are just too few. I can't imagine my self having to post an average of 10-15 posts for up to 6 weeks only to get not a single dime out of it.
 I have actually fell victim of scam campaigns too much that it nauseate me to participate any more in signature campaigns.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
It seems to me that when choosing a company for signatures, it is necessary to pay attention not only to how many percent of the total pool is allocated to the company of signatures, but also to what proportions the stacks of Juniors and Legendary users charge. For example, it happens that the Juniors are given 1 stack per week, and the Legendary users 20+
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
Signature is one way to get rewarded from a gift project, as a place to ask what you want to know, and to raise your rank.
The signature is also always given more attention by the manager, by giving big rewards to each participant of the signature campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 14, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
I am looking for some signature for newbie
I don't think you can find out one cause almost signature bounty campaign only accept Jr. Member rank and above, why don't you spend a little bit more time to wait when you can reach to Jr. Member? At the moment, you can join social media bounty campaign while you're waiting Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
To begin, you can read the forum and see what signatures heroes and legends carry. This will give you the opportunity to search Google!
Activity: 191
June 14, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
Why not join the project in bountyhive? Clear rules and professional team. While it does not guarantee that projects in bountyhive will all be successful, you will be spared the deceptive project. Currently I also follow the signature of one project in bountyhive.
There will come a time when you will be considered as bots and paint your accounts, you are advertising a platform that is associated only with bots. In addition, they copy the rules and tracking systems of other platforms. His ont can not be done
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
Now many projects with good signature companies, try KryptoPal Sparkster or Vividь, perhaps you will find these projects interesting.
I agree and it is not even necessary to concentrate on some projects. Now each project offers a large percentage of signatures. If you focus on the social part, there are projects in which Facebook is much larger than signatures.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
This is one I like the most, joining a Signature Campaign. For me it's the most convenient, as well as the chance of earning is greater than the social media, and I can recommend you this one that I'm using Gigtricks, it's really good and it's community is really the best, so I better suggest you this.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 14, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??
I don't think that someone can  tell you which Signature bounty can be real or hype at this point. Because we all know that joining bounties has also a risk. You don't know if the project can be a success, a scam or a bust. However, I study the Whitepaper and the Roadmap of the project so see how good or realistic it was, and then try to understand what they wanted to achieved. Does the ICO have similar project before? I think that's important as well, or perhaps research the team behind. So its really up to you to make that final decision and just hope that you got lucky or make the correct bounties to join.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
100% I always look forward to the signature of a project I follow and have a well-known managerial signature, so that all Activities and something I do for the project I support is not wasted with a project that has no clear future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 14, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Participating in signature campaign is good, go for it. do your own research on project and join, few of projects may deceive by not giving rewards. So be careful.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
I love signature campaign bounty my first signature campaign was successful it makes more profit
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
June 14, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
there are a lot of great signatures if you want to find it all has been available live we want to choose which one,
but my advice choose a campaign that is in the hands of a famous manager
Not always a well-known manager is the key to a successful signature campaign. There is always a choice for you.
Agree with your opinion.
That by looking at the famous managers not all projects succeeded. As one example of METTA managed by tokensuit failed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
Interesting topic. I have never joined the signature bounty before. I've seen signature bounty participants earn more shares when comparing with other bounty tasks. I'm waiting to see what will happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 14, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
Seem like you no need any suggestion more cause I can see that you're being in a signature bounty campaign already Smiley. Although you're feeling that it's not a really good campaign but you still keep working on it till the end if you don't wanna waste all previous weeks Smiley
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
PRiVCY coin

check it out, airdrop starts this Saturday

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4393794
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
I'm positive. Signature Campaign is when the forum participants put themselves in the signature promo ICO-project. As for me for a startup, it's a hidden and good advertisement
Pages:
Jump to: