Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign: earn 10TH worth of cloudy mining and 0.1 BTC bonus - page 2. (Read 11049 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Excellent signature, very educational after reading through the thread, I had the newbie signature and have now upgraded it to the Jr Member one which looks a little better IMO, keep up the good work Puppet  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
I'm confused. Do you start out with 10TH? Does each post earn you xxx GH/s or what is the payout schedule? I'm interested in joining, but would like to know more.

Puppet was making a joke.

You get 10 TH and profits are automatically 100% re-invested, process goes on forever, therefore you'll never get any payout.
But you still get the satisfaction of owning, shitload of (non-existent) mining power, just like with the cloud-mining ponzis.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I'm confused. Do you start out with 10TH? Does each post earn you xxx GH/s or what is the payout schedule? I'm interested in joining, but would like to know more.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I wouldnt call it a joke. Its more like an educational ahm.. something: if one can figure out why Masters Cub is worthless despite its enormous hashrate and even despite honoring its contractual obligations, perhaps one can figure out how other cloudmining scams operate. Its also an experiment to see how many people dont even bother reading a few paragraphs of text, and just jump on every bold looking promise in the headline.  See post below this. Q.E.D Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
So how many people will get selected to get 10TH contract because right now I only see one person who is active in all of this. Seems little odd for one person out of many only getting this hash. Is this not for every person who joins then if not needs to be made clear. However if it is and your giving out 10TH contracts to people to earn seems you have a lot of equipment to throw around got any pictures of your cloud data centre with the equipment in?

100% PPS with zero fees and automatically reinvests 100%

100% re invest so how do you turn this off if you want to generate payments to BTC address. If you are auto compounding then this means you do indeed increase your hash but you gain nothing in return because payments are set to 100% auto compound.

Masters Cub is a joke by Puppet! He is saying that most cloud mining companies like this so called "Masters Cub" are scams and won't pay anything. This campaign is for people who want to raise awareness to possible cloud mining ponzis.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
a clockwork miner
So how many people will get selected to get 10TH contract because right now I only see one person who is active in all of this. Seems little odd for one person out of many only getting this hash. Is this not for every person who joins then if not needs to be made clear. However if it is and your giving out 10TH contracts to people to earn seems you have a lot of equipment to throw around got any pictures of your cloud data centre with the equipment in?

100% re invest so how do you turn this off if you want to generate payments to BTC address. If you are auto compounding then this means you do indeed increase your hash but you gain nothing in return because payments are set to 100% auto compound.

You (and a couple of members before you) should really read more carefully the OP, because everything you need to understand is there.  Smiley

Furthermore, there is another hint in the signature for this campaign:
Code:
> Most cloudmining companies are ponzi scams <
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I am reading.

me too Smiley something new everyday .. it's like a TV series Smiley
Activity: 728
legendary
The 0.1 BTC 'least useless post of the month' bonus may expire one day, but not yet.
Masters Cub cloudy mining is always open. Contracts will be honored long after Im dead. You may want to read beyond just the thread title though.
Activity: 728
legendary
Seems like Cloudmining.website took the "Masters Cub" cloudy mining concept and ran with it:

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

Yep, its reinvesting 100% by default. Wonder why they did that Cheesy

They just upgrade website in option to change password from user position and option to automatically re-invest or save earnings on page. Turning on re-invest option at the beginning is strange and many people can miss this upgrade.. Finally they can make noise and bad press for website, but that is their decision..
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
Seems like Cloudmining.website took the "Masters Cub" cloudy mining concept and ran with it:
[...]

Yesterday I needed to remove your sig.
It really happened sooner than I wanted but I can assure you it wasn't done to switch to this Cloudmining, I liked your 100% reinvesting way more!  Grin

legendary

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

Yep, its reinvesting 100% by default. Wonder why they did that Cheesy

legendary
Added your code to my signature. BTC address: 15kADsBTud7qMKqD6cBcvGpnJX37Lznuhh

He took it seriously .. beware of the bad feedback ..  Smiley

Members get bad feedback because of their Siggys  Shocked Lol! That's weird. Anyways, I have removed the Siggy. Don't trust Ponzi websites  Roll Eyes

Sorry, my bad. This post was to Puppet about that YOU took it seriously and you can give him bad feedback.. This thread is a joke, so no worries Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
Oh wow. I just realized that haha.. : Grin
pretty twistedly educational haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i dropped my sig
come to the conclusion that all cloud minings are scams  Undecided
legendary
I am also in, used to be with cointellect,however , your post is very informative, can you suggest some questions for me to ask cointellect in order to bring light into this?

No questions that they would actually  (honestly) answer.
Finding out who they are, aka who to sue,  would be a first step though. But good luck with that.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am also in, used to be with cointellect,however , your post is very informative, can you suggest some questions for me to ask cointellect in order to bring light into this?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm in! Can I have the contract? Smiley

EDIT: Nice joke. You got me
Pages:
Jump to: