Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign: earn 10TH worth of cloudy mining and 0.1 BTC bonus - page 4. (Read 11049 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm in. Smiley
#puppet4lyfe
#bestsigcampaignever
#masterscub42k15bestcloudminingcontract

^here, Puppet, someone wants your autograph  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I'm in. Smiley
#puppet4lyfe
#bestsigcampaignever
#masterscub42k15bestcloudminingcontract
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.

I understand it now. Tongue

I got it that way when I first read it, but then I got confused. So the only reward for the campaign in 0.1BTC awarded to the best post.
(And a community with less people falling to scams?)

Edit: Got it. Cheesy

Great campaign, I am joining for the 0.1 BTC prize (you can keep the mining contract Grin)

lol.

I said: best signature campaign ever.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Added your code to my signature. BTC address: 15kADsBTud7qMKqD6cBcvGpnJX37Lznuhh
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
It has come to my attention that your wish to "educate" people about the risks of a cloud mining company is a farce to push up the value of certain cloud mining contract that you (allegedly) own.

I invite you to post in the thread of the stock I allegedly own and ask if there is a single person there that believes I hold or pump peta stock. During the 6+ months that ive posted there I have been warning people they were getting raped blind, that the price was mathematically provably absurd and so  I accurately predicted the 80-90% loss in value and have been accused non stop of the exact opposite of what you accuse me of now.

SpanishSoldier accusation is no less ridiculous than anyone who would accuse me of pumping pbminnig, or whatever cloudmining ponzi today..

Also, while I do think that most cloud mining companies are not safe places to invest your money in, due to the high likely hood of them being a ponzi/scam, I do not think your self moderated thread is a good place to have this discussion as it effectively censors opposing arguments (as you say your policy is to delete anyone with a referral link in their signature) as people with these links will tend to "believe" in cloud mining companies and people who do not have such links have a much greater chance of not "believing" in them.

Seriously? A referral link is a clear incentive to lie and deceive. Not to mention, to just spam.

BTW, you trade in bitcointalk accounts. Your business depends on signature/referral spam campaigns, cloud mining and other confidence scams being promoted through signature campaigns and even endorsed by purchased trusted accounts. Its no surprise you are not sympathetic to this cause, its against your financial interests because it hurts your potential customers.
Activity: 291
I just couldn't resist this fantastic opportunity to get rich quickly  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.

I understand it now. Tongue

I got it that way when I first read it, but then I got confused. So the only reward for the campaign in 0.1BTC awarded to the best post.
(And a community with less people falling to scams?)

Edit: Got it. Cheesy

Great campaign, I am joining for the 0.1 BTC prize (you can keep the mining contract Grin)

lol.
legendary
Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
I understood the 0.1BTC part.

But couldn't understand the 10TH part?

"Masters Cub"  is operated by me, it is a perpetually cloudy bitcoin mining operation that pays out a theoretical 100% PPS with zero fees and automatically reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate, using the best market rates available. So your hashrate will grow constantly.  It does so forever, or for as long as you use this signature. The process is 100% automatic, you dont have to do anything other than adopting the signature and post in this thread to start your contract.  (that said, if you want to know how many TH your contract is worth at any point, you will have to do the math yourself).

How do  I get it?
What if the I didn't get anything after wearing it?
How do I monitor it?
How do I withdraw?

Can someone elaborate?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
added the signature
my btc address 16sLycGHUkPmMVXGvZFZJx4ojTEUMHzZ1W
Activity: 434
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nice way to get start campaign in cheaper way
But try using colorful and attractive signatures whose output comes as 500% than normal
B1
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Ok, i will support your campaign
Activity: 196
don't understand anything can someone clear me what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Activity: 154
apart from putting the signature how will someone join this campaign?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
It has come to my attention that your wish to "educate" people about the risks of a cloud mining company is a farce to push up the value of certain cloud mining contract that you (allegedly) own.

While I do not have the time nor the interest in investigating such claims, this is not something I want to get involved in.

Also, while I do think that most cloud mining companies are not safe places to invest your money in, due to the high likely hood of them being a ponzi/scam, I do not think your self moderated thread is a good place to have this discussion as it effectively censors opposing arguments (as you say your policy is to delete anyone with a referral link in their signature) as people with these links will tend to "believe" in cloud mining companies and people who do not have such links have a much greater chance of not "believing" in them.

Obviously I am resigning from your campaign (not that your campaign was going to deliver anything of actual value to any participant anyway)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Will put the text as personal msg.

Hope it can help people
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Additionally, each month this campaign runs, I will select one post that I consider the "least useless post of the month" that is carrying this signature,  and award the person a 10 million satoshi (0.1 BTC) bonus. The selection is completely arbitrary, and can be based on being funny, useful, creative, innovative or any other reason that makes me think the post stands out among this ocean of scams, shill and post-count-bump posts that we call "bitcointalk".

That one made me laugh
Nothing like getting voted the least useless person in a sig camapign and getting a reward for it
Anyways best of luck with it
legendary
So just joining and you get 10 TH? How do you have all that hash power to give away? Forgive me if this question has been already answered, I'm just curious.

I wouldnt be surprised if I had more hashpower than grmining, nexusmining, Lunaminer, CoIntellect, terrabox and cloudminr.io combined.
Thats assuming I can find my USB sticks. But thats not what Im offering. Read. Carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: