Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member? - page 2. (Read 2018 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 26, 2018, 05:10:43 PM
I can see most of the campaigns neglecting Jr.Members from their campaigns since they can't have no signature links in their signature box.So only way to get into campaign is get 10 merits which is enough to be a member rank then you can able to participate in most of the campaign.Even though some campaign accepts Jr.member as well so keep watching the service section.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
July 26, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
preferably if you have a jr account. your member ahrus raises your account to higher because a member jr. members get a small gift that was not in accordance with our work that post per day it may also not be able to get a lot of our money .. as good as if you want to join the project then follow the lh regulation first so you do not hesitate too difficult for the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
July 26, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
Lots of signatures for JR Memeber my suggestion you have to read a lot and please visit tread bounty, you there will be able to choose bounty that you think is good.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
Dear friend, this is an awesome question that i am looking for. I think we should follow some professional guys and join. I hope we will success. Many thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
July 24, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
You can follow the campaign at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-mycryptobankio-ended-4662733
I have read and I think this is a very interesting bounty program. Try read the whitepaper.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
If you have just learned the bounty task, it is important to observe the followers of the project, because the more followers of the project, the more attractive the project!
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Visit the bounty section on this forum and choose for yourself. Spend time reading around the campaign you want to partake in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 23, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
most companies want to see Jr.Member participants.
I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted

Signature campaign was accepted the newbies also once but nowadays they are not accepting below the member rank. From member rank to above you can get the good campaigns with the hands of perfect campaign managers on this forum.
Nowadays with the rank alone you cannot get accepted. You need to earn the trust or merits to grow the reputation of your account and that will be allow you to get the merit from others dude.
Activity: 228
July 23, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
I think it is difficult to determine which campaign is best suited to the perceptions of each person. So, just walk around the bounty topic (altcoin). more than 70% of the signature campaigns accept JR members.
You will be free to choose them.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
there are many bounty in which you can participate.Look here on the forum you will find a suitable company.You can take the signature of the company I'm wearing now.It's yumerium.The number of participants is limited.here's the link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4465888.0
Activity: 56
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
July 23, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!

yes brother you can joind signature if your RANK JR.MEMBR ,in every bounty isee for signature minim RANK JR.MEMBER There are also Must RANK MEMBER Minimal FOr joined signature . you can try  joined  signature for this bounty  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-mycryptobankio-ended-4662733 ,this good bounty  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted
Currently i'm participating in a bounty campaign that is open to accept Jr. Members.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
IRONX
July 23, 2018, 05:25:46 AM
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Please join the project I'm involved in. http://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 4094452.0
Very good project
July 22, 2018, 08:20:11 PM
Go here :
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Its a list of all bounty signature campaigns.
thank you for sharing links, some tables of bounty and bounty managers also have an active status or a scam, because the thing I fear is a fraud, work to spend time without results
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 06:57:56 PM
There is a lot of campaign that you can join already its not that a high profit but not bad since that we are just Jr member you just need to follow the rules and regulation and for sure you can earn on it. But its better if you need to gather information first before joining because we dont know if its legit or scam
July 22, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
For me when I rank to Jr member, I will always go to ico drops website to pick some good bounties or I will follow some good bounty managers.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!

There are many projects which have opened bounties for junior members also , you should check bounties section for all the projects . as of now i will suggest you to join eon token bounty because bounty reward is fixed , also you need not to do post more comments as it only require 5-6 posts in a week .
Activity: 287
July 22, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
You choose which projects will be successful and have great prizes to participate. I see alot in alcoin. there are signature campaigns, advertising campaigns on facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is very simple for newbies. Just read the rules carefully
Pages:
Jump to: