Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member? - page 4. (Read 2018 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
  That thread will help you to find bounty campaign for you to join,but always be careful to choose because not all bounty campaigns are good and can give you rewards at the end of the campaign. Try to study the project first before joining their campaign to avoid wasting your time and effort.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
Yes, my bonus campaign currently accepts only member ratings. But you can try to find amazix and you can check deadley's bonus in telegram for ongoing campaigns.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
I think those were old threads now you need to be at least to be a member ranked member to join in signature campaign since the merit system implemented,so you now need to rectify the 10 merit as well as 60 activity to be a member rank and then only you can participate in the signature campaigns.Even most of the bounties are also now member rank to participate in their signature campaigns,but for you there were two bitcoin paying signature campaign were oped by wapinter I think there are junior members are also allowed so try your luck if there is any open slot.
there is some that accepts Jr.memebers
Activity: 2
June 14, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
If we want to actually looking at the tread is actually much bounty that accept rank Jr. member, just that we should carefully choose
Activity: 157
June 14, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
There are a few signature campaigns for newbies but you need to look hard - and there are plenty of them for Jr. Members - just take a look at the bounties thread and you will find them easy enough.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 05:47:19 AM
Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!

you can try to visit spreadsheet http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
hope it helps
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 13, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
You need to be at least a junior member to become a part of a bounty campaign. Most bounties allow the junior member for the participation but these days only a few are allowing junior members. The percentage of rewards is very less for a junior member account as compared to the other senior accounts that are there in bitcointalk. My advice would be to upgrade to a senior member account at least to enjoy the signature campaign benefits.

To be honest, nowadays there is only few signature campaigns and bounty campaigns in general accept the rank of Jr member, but the problem is the payment is always too low compared to other ranks, as you said from the rank of Sr member, people can really enjoy the pay rate compared to the lower ranks. So if he wants to make a good profit from bounties, he should upgrade his account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
Yeah there are a bunch mate - one of the big things to note is if a project looks like it has some viability.

Its exactly the same as investing in an ICO - except you are investing your time, not money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Thankyou!

You have to check bounties section for this and join campaign as per their budget , bounty manager experience , project report on ico site and other blogs . if project have good potential and bounty budget is also good then you should join that bounty and follow all rules , bcoz sometimes if we do miss even 1 rule we get no stakes , so keep this thing in mind .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
You need to be at least a junior member to become a part of a bounty campaign. Most bounties allow the junior member for the participation but these days only a few are allowing junior members. The percentage of rewards is very less for a junior member account as compared to the other senior accounts that are there in bitcointalk. My advice would be to upgrade to a senior member account at least to enjoy the signature campaign benefits.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
Search one on icobench. You can easily set the filter to show the ones with bounties, then select one where you fit in and you like, then apply. Its really easy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 13, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
There are lots of good bounty program with good signature campaign in this forum. Try to search a litte more a bout the project with creadible team behind it. But to help you out  I would suggest to visit this link http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ to guide you through which one you would like to join in. Bounties are sorted to date, and you can see every detail in every bounty program campaigns. It's up to you to decide, and there are alson ratings on each bounty campaign. Hope it helps
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 12, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Thankyou!

There's too many  campaigns accepting signature, but you have to read the rules on it. To participate is easy, you need to make a good quality post on every topic in this forum. Do not just make a post that is considered spam.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
Quite a number of bounty campaigns offer signature activities for jr members on the bounty (altcoins) section of the forum. In my opinion, earning the tokens can actually add up to higher than payments in btc/eth, especially if the pool of participants is small and the campaign allocates highly to the signature campaign (which is quite common)
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
there are many opportunity available for jr members in signature campaigns you just need to search and find them. be sure to read the rules and follow them
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
There are many signature campaigns for Jr. Member. The Arcona project I am taking also accepts for Jr. Member participates in signature campaigns. Currently, most ICO bounties allow rank rankings from Jr. Member is up so you can rest assured to participate in the ICO campaign, just select the potential ICO only.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
June 12, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
Everyone will just direct to check the bounties corner of the forum.

No one can suggest you the best one as most of them are the same in terms of stakes, projects, marketing and developers.

What you should look for is the bounty that has real marketing and fund for their participants. You can also join social media bounties although you're lower rank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
At this forum you can find a huge number of bounty campaigns, including signature campaigns for Junior Member. Choose any bounty campaign that you like, carefully study the rules and get to work.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I am engaged in a subscription campaign having the rank "Jr.member" but I have not received the first payments yet. When I get paid I will decide whether to do this further or not
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
To be honest, you can get good payments having this rank, but when you get a "member" of payments it becomes 2-3 times more for the same work ..
Pages:
Jump to: