Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for total newbies ? - page 2. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
September 16, 2015, 02:13:37 PM
Yes there are signature campaigns out there that accept newbies too. But for me the payrates are too much less.
So I'm gonna wait for my rank to get high and then will join a signature campaign.

Although those campaigns that accept newbies accounts are few and they pay low rates but I think it is better to join one of them while you are waiting the higher ranks
If you did not join a campaign you will not earn any thing from your posts

Better to try make a good posts than enroll in sig campaign just for earn(although on this forum you can find a many way to earn btc), i means it's need to learn before you dabbling into sig campaign, because as far as i see there are sig campaign which selected participate who want to join on their sig campaign, they check last of your post. Just my opinion.
Activity: 574
September 16, 2015, 01:48:33 PM
Yes there are signature campaigns out there that accept newbies too. But for me the payrates are too much less.
So I'm gonna wait for my rank to get high and then will join a signature campaign.

Although those campaigns that accept newbies accounts are few and they pay low rates but I think it is better to join one of them while you are waiting the higher ranks
If you did not join a campaign you will not earn any thing from your posts
Activity: 924
September 16, 2015, 01:41:02 PM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 16, 2015, 01:00:50 PM
Hello ! I'm really new here. Just created my account 18 minutes ago. I decided to register when I learnt about signature campaigns, which seems to be a cool thing for many. So I wanted to know : is there a signature campaign that accept newbies, or will I have to get an higher rank ?

You will definitly need a higher rank to start getting paid for some decent amounts of money  , It's related to rank because the higher rank you are the better and the more visible your signature is (you can use bold , colors and that kind of stuff) and signature compaigns owner want their signature to be visible to people and not small with no colors Grin it's that simple Smiley So either start posting and get higher rank or you can uy an account .

As OmegaStarScream mentioned you will need a higher rank to earn anything decent, I know Yobit offer to the lower ranks but as a newbie you may struggle.  Start spreading yourself and get involved in the forum and your rank will increase in no time.  Welcome to the forum.

Hello ! I'm really new here. Just created my account 18 minutes ago. I decided to register when I learnt about signature campaigns, which seems to be a cool thing for many. So I wanted to know : is there a signature campaign that accept newbies, or will I have to get an higher rank ?

Hi, and welcome!

There's a list of many signature campaigns here. Not all of them accept new members (in fact, most of them don't, but some do). As OmegaStarScream mentioned, you'll get paid better once you've posted enough and been a forum member long enough to get a higher rank - you can find out more about that here. Good luck!

Thank you all for the warm welcoming ! That's ok, I'll keep posting to increase my rank  Wink !

As OmegaStarScream mentioned you will need a higher rank to earn anything decent, I know Yobit offer to the lower ranks but as a newbie you may struggle.  Start spreading yourself and get involved in the forum and your rank will increase in no time.  Welcome to the forum.

To go with getting involved is a good method.  You should use this time to learn the about bitcoins, and find what you enjoy.  For everyone its different on what topics you like.

For me it's mining, that is the area I really focus on as I enjoy it.   But others could be trading or tons of other topics.  And you will learn this as your around the forum.

Really I would not worry about signature campaign till member status.  That is when it jumps in pay a decent amount.  Use time before it to learn.

Thank you for the advice, I'll look at each board of the forum to learn a little more.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 12:59:07 PM
As OmegaStarScream mentioned you will need a higher rank to earn anything decent, I know Yobit offer to the lower ranks but as a newbie you may struggle.  Start spreading yourself and get involved in the forum and your rank will increase in no time.  Welcome to the forum.

To go with getting involved is a good method.  You should use this time to learn the about bitcoins, and find what you enjoy.  For everyone its different on what topics you like.

For me it's mining, that is the area I really focus on as I enjoy it.   But others could be trading or tons of other topics.  And you will learn this as your around the forum.

Really I would not worry about signature campaign till member status.  That is when it jumps in pay a decent amount.  Use time before it to learn.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
September 16, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

Hi, and welcome!

There's a list of many signature campaigns here. Not all of them accept new members (in fact, most of them don't, but some do). As OmegaStarScream mentioned, you'll get paid better once you've posted enough and been a forum member long enough to get a higher rank - you can find out more about that here. Good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 12:56:31 PM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 16, 2015, 12:50:38 PM

You will definitly need a higher rank to start getting paid for some decent amounts of money  , It's related to rank because the higher rank you are the better and the more visible your signature is (you can use bold , colors and that kind of stuff) and signature compaigns owner want their signature to be visible to people and not small with no colors Grin it's that simple Smiley So either start posting and get higher rank or you can uy an account .
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 16, 2015, 12:47:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: