Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP] - page 9. (Read 18029 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
For those who didn't receive the payment yet, please be patience. I think the team is working on it. Don't be hasty guys Smiley

By the way Dev, we will start posting for the 4th week.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hello I see there's an opening for a full member. I would like to apply for the available slot if possible.
Thank you so much for the opportunity.

I've also wear the avatar and the proper signature for my rank.
I dont see any signature in your profile.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Thanks for accepting me. I have just noticed I am accepted, so I will be posting starting Monday for the round  starting 01/29

Thanks again
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Please be informed that my second week payment not yet received. Kindly request you to arrange for it.

As the third week ends today so please do the needful.

Thanking you in advance.
Activity: 1386
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
 I had not received my second week payment.I am leaving this Campaign now,thanks for giving me a opportunity Sir.
I hope ,soon I will receive my payment of second week.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Hello Manager,
I was not received my payment of second week.I thought you will make a payment of second and third week together. But my name in payment sheet of second week. But not yet received my second week payment.Please reply us to get clear about payment.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Hi Sir,
I had not received my payment for second week.
I don't know what is happening here. Some are got payment and some are not.
I hope ,I will receive my second and third week payment together.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi wapinter, I have posted 15 posts until thursday without removing the signature from the first week. So kindly check it and update it on the spreadsheet so that I could also receive the second week's payment. Hope that it would be updated soon. Thanks.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
 First Week > 08/01/18-14/01/18
Second Week 15/01/18-21/01/18
Third Week 22/01/18-28/01/18

the timeline is clear that the end of posting for 3rd week is today till midnight, the counting of post is from 22 to 28 and the payment will be on thursday. am i right manager?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

What i thought that the payment is just delayed but its 3 days so i will count my self as one of the participant who did no receive payment for the second week..
 First Week > 08/01/18-14/01/18
Second Week 15/01/18-21/01/18
Third Week 22/01/18-28/01/18
So the end of third week is tomorrow i am little bit confuse about the timeline of this campaign.
Yes 3rd week will end tomorrow

Hi Wapinter,
I just noticed today that I was approved in the spreedsheet. Can I still be part of the 3rd week? Or I will start now for 4th week?
I will actually start posting now. I'm so thankful you consider my application. Thank you.
Hi dev. Another post again in 3rd week?
Yuph, Another 15 posts. But the third week ends today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi dev. Another post again in 3rd week?
Hi Sir Wapinter, Am I Qualified to receive 3rd week's payment? Because it seems like there is no amount of usd in my payment in the spreedsheet. But in the Payment spreedsheet is says that I will receive $10, which  supposedly to be $20 for Full Members. Waiting for your response Sir. Thank you so much.
Activity: 145
Hello I see there's an opening for a full member. I would like to apply for the available slot if possible.
Thank you so much for the opportunity.

I've also wear the avatar and the proper signature for my rank.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Is this campaign still going?

Yes but its closed for new participants.
Activity: 319
Is this campaign still going?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi wapinter, I have posted 15 posts for the last week without removing the signature until Thursday. But as you said already that you would send the payment for us also, but you have not marked my name in orange. So kindly check my post count for the last week and update it on the spreadsheet. Thank you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I wasn't rejected when you were sending the payments, Third week supposed to start Thursday 25 and end Wednesday 31.
I have screen shots from the spreadsheet, I wasn't rejected, The reason is because you have $40 in front of my name for the second week, anyone who was rejected had no amount in their payment column.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Why do you have 6 days in a week? You sent the payments for the second week 2 days ago. Anyways I'd like to ask that you put my name for 2 weeks payment tomorrow and I'll do the posting in the next 3 days.

Why 6 days? 22,23,24,25,26,27,28 - this is 7 days  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Why do you have 6 days in a week? You sent the payments for the second week 2 days ago. Anyways I'd like to ask that you put my name for 2 weeks payment tomorrow and I'll do the posting in the next 3 days.

EDIT: Rejected? Cheesy We'll see about that.
Pages:
Jump to: