Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP] - page 6. (Read 18029 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
There slot open for Newbies?
Sorry buddy but there is no slot available for Newbies.
This campaign only accepts accounts from Member to Legendary Members. Even Jr.Members are not included.
Try to rank your account first by making constructive posts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
There slot open for Newbies?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Already my payment for 3rd week.  Thanks!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Hi, manager.

This is to confirm that I've already recieved the payment.
Have a great day!
Thank you! 😊
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
Confirming I have received payment for the second week today as well. Thank you for the constant communication and I am happy to hear that campaign will continue.  Doing a great job Wap!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Helloe everyone,Just a small update.I have escrowed $2k in btc from my own pocket for this campaign.I am waiting for escrow to confirm this
If that is from your own pocket, then please only pay me, after you got the money from Legolas, else I don't want to get paid.
Not from your money.

I'm also in favor to wait and get my payment from Legolas team and not from Wapinter.
@Wapinter: This campaign will continue after this event or it will stop immediately? We wait our payments and that's it?
It will continue

Just for clarification, this campaign will continue for the 4th week and end on sunday (I dont know if it will still continue to 5th week. Lets just hear from our Manager's further announcement). @Mr. Wapinter its better to put the exact date for the whole 4th week to avoid those  whiners about their post counts, some of them stops posting til they recieve the payment, its very annoying.

By the way I recieved the payment as promised, thanks for your effort and more power.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Payment recieved as promised. Many thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Payments received Mr.Wapinter. Thank you. I hope that Legolas team respond to you immediately. Cause we really don't want you to take responsibility about the payments. It is Legolas team's responsibility to pay all the participants.

But my support to Legolas will never change, I will keep supporting the team. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Is there any chance that you will accept new participants? I see that the campaign are in need of 2 FM, 14 Sr.Mem, and 15 Hero or Legend I just happen to across your campaign! not get surprise by the answer as it's state CFNP, sad to hear though that the LEGOLAS team not funding the payment for this week and you need to fix the wage for the Member out on your own sweat.
New participants will be accepted from this Sunday.I know Legolas team are honest and am sure they will pay but I escrowed funds because there may be delay in payment.

I am already looking forward to it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Thank you very much. Just received my payment.

Good Luck Legolas team and sir Wapinter
Activity: 335
Merit: 255
Counterparty Developer
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Is there any chance that you will accept new participants? I see that the campaign are in need of 2 FM, 14 Sr.Mem, and 15 Hero or Legend I just happen to across your campaign! not get surprise by the answer as it's state CFNP, sad to hear though that the LEGOLAS team not funding the payment for this week and you need to fix the wage for the Member out on your own sweat.
New participants will be accepted from this Sunday.I know Legolas team are honest and am sure they will pay but I escrowed funds because there may be delay in payment.

Thanks Wapinter, as posted earlier today, I can wait for payment.

There is one thing from reading various threads on the forum that
everyone should have learned by now, it has been mentioned in
numerous threads relating to trading and crypto in general . . .

Patience
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

interesting sir wapinter

i'm willing to apply in your expensive project if have an opening.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
@Wapinter: This campaign will continue after this event or it will stop immediately? We wait our payments and that's it?
It will continue

Good news at least for my ears,thank you CM for your effords. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Activity: 302
Merit: 250

It will continue
Great, I am glad, that the campaign will continue. Many thanks for update Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Helloe everyone,Just a small update.I have escrowed $2k in btc from my own pocket for this campaign.I am waiting for escrow to confirm this
If that is from your own pocket, then please only pay me, after you got the money from Legolas, else I don't want to get paid.
Not from your money.

I'm also in favor to wait and get my payment from Legolas team and not from Wapinter.
It will continue
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Wow! What a good deed and selfless act. 😊 But I think you better to wait for the payment from Legolas since you have all of our details and for those who have not yet paid.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Not from your money.

Pages:
Jump to: