Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaigns and bitcoin price - page 5. (Read 3207 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
April 26, 2016, 06:02:05 PM
There won't be anymore signature campaigns. The owners will be basking in the sun on a beach somewhere living off the bitcoin that they made from the campaigns in the first place  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
April 26, 2016, 05:59:59 PM
I was wondering what will happen to bitcointalk forum's signature campaigns if bitcoin price reach very high say $10,000 per bitcoin? will campaign continue to run as current payouts which would be in thousands dollar per member or will all campaigns suddenly come to halt because nobody would want to spend their coins
Firstly, how do you imagine that if bitcoin price reach $10000 signature campaigns could keep current payrates. Do you think they are idiots and they want to bankrupt. If bitcoin price will rise, they will simply adjust campaign payment rates to current price.
Exactly, there is no way in hell that campaigns will keep paying the amount they do now. They will adjust their rates so they have the same monetary value. If they cannot adjust their rates fast enough to keep up with the rate at which Bitcoin increases in value, they will shift to a monetary value policy until it stops increasing so rapidly.

Now, to be fair, they could hypothetically keep the rate the same with Bitcoin they had before the increases, but once that fund runs out, they would have to decrease the rates, and chances are they'd avoid doing that and aim for maximum advertising revenue while spending the least amount.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
April 26, 2016, 05:59:22 PM
Rates will be adjusted to be lower, but competitive with other deals. Miss the 2013/2014 rush on here Sad
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
April 26, 2016, 05:44:59 PM
I was wondering what will happen to bitcointalk forum's signature campaigns if bitcoin price reach very high say $10,000 per bitcoin? will campaign continue to run as current payouts which would be in thousands dollar per member or will all campaigns suddenly come to halt because nobody would want to spend their coins
Firstly, how do you imagine that if bitcoin price reach $10000 signature campaigns could keep current payrates. Do you think they are idiots and they want to bankrupt. If bitcoin price will rise, they will simply adjust campaign payment rates to current price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 05:43:35 PM

The reward will go down again. The same thing was done by Bit-X when the price of bitcoin went over 350.
When the price go over 500 dollar i think the reward will be adjusted.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 05:29:25 PM
will campaign continue to run as current payouts which would be in thousands dollar per member

Well... what do you guess? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 26, 2016, 05:11:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: