Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns / bounty for Newbies - page 5. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
September 03, 2021, 07:22:52 PM
What are the options for the newbies here on the forum ?
The option to newbies is general option to every user provided that you are here, no option that is special to any rank or position, i think what you come to your mind as a beginner is to get the attention of the community and also acclimatized with their policies or norms before looking place to earn bitcoin, in summary, here is a community that is meant with different knowledge and per say can acquire knowledge here without payment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
September 03, 2021, 05:59:18 PM
This forum is not created just for bounty alone you are suppose to be learning from the forum and sharing your own knowledge. Your account is still new which I believe you don't really know much about the forum why don't you take your time and know the basic things you should know before thinking about signature. You don't know anything about the forum you won't have been asking this question and I will tell you things you should know about the questions you asked even if that's the little you can learn from me. Firstly newbies are not allowed to join a signature campaign on the forum you can only participate in some social media campaigns depending on the managers rules. Secondly you are having one merit already so if your post count reaches 30 posts then you are no more a newbie but a junior member and you will be able to join some signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
September 03, 2021, 04:38:56 PM
Why do you only focus on the signature campaign?

You just registered on August 31, 2021. Why you don't focus to improve your knowledge about the forum first?

FYI, a newbie cannot join the signature campaign. At least, you need to be a Junior member to be able to join it. You already have 1 merit as the requirement for Junior member rank but your activity doesn't meet the minimum requirement. Better to focus on making more good posts and try to have a positive contribution to the forum.

In addition, actually newbies have many options if your goal is to earn dollars. You can join social media campaigns. Or you offer your services to others. But I think these are not recommended yet. I think as a newcomer, you need time to learn and know deeply about the forum first. Then, you focus on building your reputation.

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
September 03, 2021, 02:29:02 PM
There is no signature campaign accepting newbie because you guy do not meet the requirement of the forum to insert proper data for advertisement. You need to improve your rank to at least Jr member. Otherwise, bounty such as video creation, social media, content creator, etc are more suitable for newbie member like you

It is not hard to make decent posts and get merit

Good luck on your journey, and remember not to spam. There have been too many spammers in bitcointalks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
September 03, 2021, 02:18:28 PM
You need to be a minimum junior member to join the signature campaign. Junior members do not add in all campaign . If you can become a  member from your talent then you can almost join the campaign.

see more details add signature
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 03, 2021, 01:52:31 PM
I was looking at the Signature Campaigns and bounty for Newbies but couldn't find much option.

Newbies cannot wear the signature, hence you cannot join any signature campaign. You can work in social media bounty which includes twitter, telegram, facebook, article writing and youtube video creation.
In order to join signature campaigns, you need to be a Jr Member.

In order to become a Jr Member, you need to get 30 activity. It won't be a problem for you, it just takes time, as you already have the 1 merit requirement.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
September 03, 2021, 01:37:33 PM
I was looking at the Signature Campaigns and bounty for Newbies but couldn't find much option.

Newbies cannot wear the signature, hence you cannot join any signature campaign. You can work in social media bounty which includes twitter, telegram, facebook, article writing and youtube video creation.
In order to join signature campaigns, you need to be a Jr Member.
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
September 03, 2021, 01:34:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: