Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time? - page 10. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 12:37:22 AM
Yes I think campaigns are worth your time, its the safest way to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that its not very wrong to do it on this way.
Its risk free and you can also learn from it what other people already said.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
it's worthed than you spend your time on faucet.. Smiley
trust me it's worth
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
If are just thinking that you are just collecting while you are posting and learn every time your read new threads every day its worth it. but you are thinking that you need to live with bitcoin signature campaign is not enought to liive with bitcoin.. better to find other source just like trading and or start your own business online..
Activity: 406
Yes its for sure your time worth because with these campaigns you can gain free bitcoins and without any risks also.
I think for people that do not have the money to invest this is the solution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
It makes sense if your motive isn't to make money. Your motive should be to learn and educate about the bitcoin system to the community.

Fun fact - The technical support board was supposed to be the main board, and it was, until Sig campaigns came round.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
If for example you live in a poor country and happen to be a full member here, now that the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it can be considered half paying job in those poor countries. You can make 66 USD if you fulfill all of the requirements for Yobit signature campaign (without spamming of course and with a good english) and that is quite some additional cash to poor countries, if you happen to be Sr.Member you can make about 100 USD a month with Yobit with the actual price of bitcoin of more than 500 USD now. It all depends on where you live, still even if you live in a developed country ,you can buy your self a nice perfume with this amount Smiley

in some Asian countries 100$ a very good salary.. if someone can earn 100$ every month just to using his bitcoin knowledge and good English, then it is very good opportunity for them. signature campaigns are could be good part time job and worth the time if they run for long time. most of good signature campaign will get closed after few months(some will get closed in only few weeks).. so Signature campaigns are good. but depending on signature campaign is not good. always be prefer for closing signature campaigns. and don't leave your day time job for signature campaign.

I live in the Philippines and I think joining signature ad campaign is a good decision for me. Instead of just watching random stuffs on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, I'm posting in this forum instead. I'm improving my english plus I get paid. It's not much though compared to when you have a regular job, but I'm still a college student so I don't actually need tons of money.

As for me, signature campaigns are worth my time because I have nothing to do except assignments and some occasional projects in school. I waste a lot of time playing Dota2 and searching what PTC site can I earn money from, unfortunately, I end up searching for hours but can't see a legit one.

Well in PTC you will never earn up to 3 USD per day without referrals, while you can earn this amount here in the majority of the signatures, considering at least minimum Sr.Member rank, so I suggest you stop looking for PTC-s as they are a waste of time if you don't get any referrals (active ones) to help you earn good money there. Legit ones are Neobux,Clixsense so far.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
If for example you live in a poor country and happen to be a full member here, now that the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it can be considered half paying job in those poor countries. You can make 66 USD if you fulfill all of the requirements for Yobit signature campaign (without spamming of course and with a good english) and that is quite some additional cash to poor countries, if you happen to be Sr.Member you can make about 100 USD a month with Yobit with the actual price of bitcoin of more than 500 USD now. It all depends on where you live, still even if you live in a developed country ,you can buy your self a nice perfume with this amount Smiley

in some Asian countries 100$ a very good salary.. if someone can earn 100$ every month just to using his bitcoin knowledge and good English, then it is very good opportunity for them. signature campaigns are could be good part time job and worth the time if they run for long time. most of good signature campaign will get closed after few months(some will get closed in only few weeks).. so Signature campaigns are good. but depending on signature campaign is not good. always be prefer for closing signature campaigns. and don't leave your day time job for signature campaign.

I live in the Philippines and I think joining signature ad campaign is a good decision for me. Instead of just watching random stuffs on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, I'm posting in this forum instead. I'm improving my english plus I get paid. It's not much though compared to when you have a regular job, but I'm still a college student so I don't actually need tons of money.

As for me, signature campaigns are worth my time because I have nothing to do except assignments and some occasional projects in school. I waste a lot of time playing Dota2 and searching what PTC site can I earn money from, unfortunately, I end up searching for hours but can't see a legit one.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Its worth if you get to earn much per posts and i should be worth your time if you join signature campaigns of ICO. you may not have any idea how much the coin are but once its goes up, you already found your fortune. try finding the ANN threads of upcoming crowdsales on services section of the forum as they most probably have campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
The only way signature campaigns are worth the time is if you post a lot with good post quality(at least fair on btctalkaccountpricer.info) and have a high rank(at least members and above, although there are some that accept newbies/jr members but some of them have problems.)Just make sure not to spam off-topic replies and you'll be ok.

It is worth the time to people who can easily construct a constructive and insightful proper english paragraph/sentence. But to those who are non-english speakers, they surely will have a lot of trouble posting in this forum. They will spend a lot of time trying to translate what's on their mind. They can use google translate, though. But the results on that website are not always a perfect grammar.

If you're an english speaker, then you can easily achieve the maximum posts per day. All you need is knowledge about investing, about gambling, about trading, and also some of the other stuffs about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The only way signature campaigns are worth the time is if you post a lot with good post quality(at least fair on btctalkaccountpricer.info) and have a high rank(at least members and above, although there are some that accept newbies/jr members but some of them have problems.)Just make sure not to spam off-topic replies and you'll be ok.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
This seems a nice thread for signature whores.

Probably this thread was made by a shill from one of these signature whores.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
The worth of a signature campaign depends on where you live.
One dollar in a poorer country has much more buying power than one dollar in an industry nation.
So everybody has to decide for oneself if the effort is worth the payment under the given circumstances.
And then there is the information point: asking intelligent questions or giving such answers is always worth it in my oppinion.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Its indeed really worth it because the fact is that its very profitable if you ask me, you can learn from it also what people already said.

Hehe. These kind of comments are actually quite funny, considering the topic being filled with dozens of alike messages... I guess what has been "learned", is to reply on inviting topics perfectly suited to dump useless signature campaigns post, just like the dozens of others do to!

This topic is an excellent example how crappy signature campaigns work out in reality...

PS: No offense on your person intended mate. I just simply loved your words, as for me, it illustrated my point  Wink
Activity: 434
I consider the signature campaign as a sideline, but it was really worth it, does not require much time and the result is quite good.

Its indeed really worth it because the fact is that its very profitable if you ask me, you can learn from it also what people already said.
Another nice thing is that its 100% without risks...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I consider the signature campaign as a sideline, but it was really worth it, does not require much time and the result is quite good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 27, 2016, 03:20:18 AM
In my opinion more signature campaigns are with very difficult rules,if your english is poor,to write normal and long post is very difficulty. And 20 posts per week is too much.
Even lots of users write 20 posts everyday to fill their signature quota. because yobit allow them to write 20 posts a day. and they do write 20 posts at any cost, no matter if they spam or what.
I think signature campaign's earning is better then nothing. if you can earn some money just for writing post, then it is not bad. but you have to respect the forum and the forum rules also. doing spamming everywhere just for completing signature limit and earn more isn't cool..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 27, 2016, 01:06:22 AM
U can make a few bucks aside to get yourself a burger and beer once a month. But this is not something you can live on or rely on in a sense of making money. Maybe in Third world countries. In other words, I see it a s a nice side income since I would be here commenting and posting even for free. But that s all.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
May 26, 2016, 09:23:02 PM
Honestly the sig campaign is what started me using Yobit... lol

But it definitely pays, plus its nice to get a little reward for the good input you are giving to others online =)
Pages:
Jump to: