Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time? - page 7. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 10, 2016, 08:15:47 PM
But really sig campaign is the very best program where you can earn decent bitcoin and its really worth of the time since we can earn free money by joining sigs and also we can find good info and jobs here in furom that can make us gain another more income but our responsibility as furom members here is to post constructive ones so it can help to other member and not make spammy one that itchy in d eyes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 05:12:59 PM
If you are asking me they are for sure worth the time to do them because the most are easy and its very profitable.
Its gaining bitcoins for almost nothing in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 09, 2016, 12:21:52 PM
Signature campaigns are worth the time if you ask me because its safe and does not have any risks at the moment.

Listen to me mate. signature campaigns here just started to promote a site or a product..  I don't say that signature campaign bad for participants (I my self in a signature campaign). if we be honest and see the truth we will know that signature campaign almost helping everyone on the forum. signature campaign really worth the time. but the main thing is to contribute the forum, not only spam around here just for some thousand satoshi,
First of All respect forum rule. write quality posts, and help the thread and the person with your best,
Yeah your right signature campaign is one of the good source but making a post here is hard.. they are always saying that you need to make a constructive post which means post that can help to other poeple or members here..  spam posters and none sense post is not allowed while you are wearing signature.. it may cause to ban or you will receive a punishment 15 days just like that.
So for me its worth while i am learning day by day here in our forum.. if you focus is earning bitcoin there's  many ways to earn it here in our forum.. altcoin section too is the best place where you can found bounties and receive altcoin and sell it in bitcoin..
This just one of the source if you are looking or earnings..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 09, 2016, 11:55:06 AM
Signature campaigns are worth the time if you ask me because its safe and does not have any risks at the moment.

Listen to me mate. signature campaigns here just started to promote a site or a product..  I don't say that signature campaign bad for participants (I my self in a signature campaign). if we be honest and see the truth we will know that signature campaign almost helping everyone on the forum. signature campaign really worth the time. but the main thing is to contribute the forum, not only spam around here just for some thousand satoshi,
First of All respect forum rule. write quality posts, and help the thread and the person with your best,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 09:42:18 AM
It should worth the time being spend here if your being paid with good amount. For me, it's worth it. I guess everybody will answer the same if they already joined Signature Campaign.

There are many accounts created here just to join signature campaigns, some even have 3-5 accounts or even more and spam all around (i even know a guy).
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2016, 02:24:51 AM
First it depends on which signature campaign you join. There are really goodand well paying campaigns which are absolutely worth the time.
But it also depends on from where you come from. If you come from a third or second world country then you could even make a living by selling the Bitcoin from the campaign. If you are good you can make up to $150 a month. If you come from a first world country (like I am from Switzerland) it is a good additional income but you are not able to live it up. For example, with $100 I can buy 4-5 pizzas in my city.

Oh forgot to add. A good strategy is to join discussions of topics you are interested in. So, it is very easy to write good quality posts if you are interested in the topic. And you are rather up to follow the topic mid-term.

Be careful on this kind of behavior, it can be considered as spam as well because you can just edit your previous post to add something instead of making a new post. Remember how SebastianJu got banned some time ago?
Activity: 180
Merit: 121
June 09, 2016, 02:06:54 AM
after i find this forum and learn what is signature campaign , i think its worth to spend our time in here , beside can get a lot of information ,  we can earn some bitcoin only with post something that have quality
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 08, 2016, 11:41:45 PM
Is it really possible to get banned for spamming?  Spamming as in "lol" "okay" stuff like that right?  Sorry, I'm new to these forums, so I dont really know.

There are even people in here who are posting not 1 word but few of them and they are absolute garbage. They are trying to boost up their post count so that they will get paid a lot in their signature campaign.

Getting caught spamming will not instantly get you banned. At first it will get you kicked out of signature campaigns but if you don't stop posting senseless posts, you will surely get banned. Another note is that copy+pasting of posts will get you banned.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 08, 2016, 11:33:09 PM
Yes bro for me it worth the time and effort.Signaturr campaigns managers paid to to wear signature on every post you made so it worth time and post on signature campaigns because you can earn while posting on this site
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 08, 2016, 02:11:05 PM
Oh forgot to add. A good strategy is to join discussions of topics you are interested in. So, it is very easy to write good quality posts if you are interested in the topic. And you are rather up to follow the topic mid-term.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 08, 2016, 02:09:14 PM
First it depends on which signature campaign you join. There are really goodand well paying campaigns which are absolutely worth the time.
But it also depends on from where you come from. If you come from a third or second world country then you could even make a living by selling the Bitcoin from the campaign. If you are good you can make up to $150 a month. If you come from a first world country (like I am from Switzerland) it is a good additional income but you are not able to live it up. For example, with $100 I can buy 4-5 pizzas in my city.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2016, 01:55:24 PM
Signature campaigns are worth the time if you have the time, if you do not have this time I would suggest you to do trading.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 08, 2016, 01:45:50 PM
Is it really possible to get banned for spamming?  Spamming as in "lol" "okay" stuff like that right?  Sorry, I'm new to these forums, so I dont really know.
Of course. Those are considered worthless posts and just increasing someone's post count, which is not just considered spam, but also exploiting the rewards. If you actually read the contents of each signature campaign, you can see that in the rules part, it's stated that these one-liner posts and 'others' (just look it up) are bannable if done quite often.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
June 08, 2016, 11:44:20 AM
Spamming is highly prohibited on this forum, not only you will get kicked from the signature campaign you will also banned from the forum Wink
Make highly constructive posts and signature campaign might pay you higher than the usual rates Wink

There has been scam signature campaign in the past, make sure the campaign has escrow on it or managed by trusted manager Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 11:31:40 AM
do not really know the answer ? look at how many accounts are in the forum and look on the digital goods to see how many people are selling high ranks account to others to use it in signature campaigns, all of these proves it is worth the time for many people
Activity: 448
June 08, 2016, 10:43:58 AM
\

Yes this is possible because spamming is of course not good due to the fact it does not add something to a discussion as you can understand.
Activity: 476
June 08, 2016, 09:29:45 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 08, 2016, 08:16:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 08, 2016, 07:33:36 AM
It's worth your time since you would be posting on these boards anyway.  It's better than facebook where you earn nothing.  Try the Bitbuku signature campaign, there are slots still open.

I wonder if Theymos is thinking about starting a social media site where signature campaigns.  This forum really has a good system and has evolved from a simple message board to a commerce board.  It's amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 08, 2016, 05:16:26 AM
yes its worth of your time but depending on which program you choose whether your posting for the new upcoming coins or posting for a gambling site, the payout is much different if the signature your promoting is for the upcoming coins and have an ICO like mine.
Pages:
Jump to: