Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature space - Staff - Legendary member - 5900+ posts - around 50 posts/month - page 2. (Read 2706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
"Websites advertised in my signature are not endorsed by me."

By putting them into your signature that would be viewed as endorsing. Especially if you were paid to do so.

Side note: You still playing EVE? If so shoot me a PM, I would be interested in networking on that game.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
I'm auctioning off my signature. I make on average around 50 posts per month. The rules for this auction are:

• No NSFW content.
  • No scams or shady businesses.
  • No coloured backgrounds.
  • I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
  • If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
  • The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM.
  • Your signature will have an "Advertisement: " text before it and a notice. Example:

Advertisment:
  |  BTC:
  |  LTC:
  |  Websites advertised in my signature are not endorsed by me.
  |  NXT:
 |  DOGE:
 |  Advertise here.

The minimum bid is 0.05 BTC, the minimum bid increment is 0.01 BTC and the bids should be evenly divisible by 0.01 BTC. The auction will end on April 1st default forum time (UTC +0000) if there is at least 1 valid bid. If there isn't one, it'll end 1 week after the first valid bid. The winner's advertisement will run for 1 month.

Example for both valid and invalid bids:
0.05 BTC <------- VALID
0.03 BTC <------- INVALID

0.06 BTC <------- VALID
0.061 BTC <------- INVALID

0.25 BTC <------- VALID
0.2556642 BTC <------- INVALID
Pages:
Jump to: