Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Thread Preview - page 10. (Read 49223 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
July 02, 2017, 01:53:27 AM
i confirm that my eth address is already correct..

i just wanted to ask if you are not yet done with the calculations for twitter stakes and tokens? facebook is done, but twitter is not yet, right?

Just saw the spreadsheet files and yes they are still for on working twitter sheet maybe it will be done tonight.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 01:43:55 AM
i confirm that my eth address is already correct..

i just wanted to ask if you are not yet done with the calculations for twitter stakes and tokens? facebook is done, but twitter is not yet, right?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
July 02, 2017, 01:37:02 AM
The campaign has ended and you have calculate all stake for signature campaign. So can we remove our campaign?

yes you can remove the signatures.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 02, 2017, 12:47:09 AM
The campaign has ended and you have calculate all stake for signature campaign. So can we remove our campaign?
Telegram @tokensfund
July 01, 2017, 10:54:57 PM
so did I get my bounty?

No

PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley

Bounty Update :

Since too many people tried to cheat our bounty campaign with Newbie accounts. I won't accept any newbie accounts.

PLEASE DON'T SEND EXCHANGE ADDRESS OTHERWISE YOUR TOKEN WILL BE LOST !

Pm me with the following details :
Code:
Bitcointalk username :
Campaign name : signature/twitter/facebook/translation
ETH wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet:

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
HELLO EVERYONE !!

PLEASE CHECK SPREADSHEET AND YOUR ADDRESS !!

IF YOU FOUND ANY ISSUE KINDLY PM ME !!

I WILL SUBMIT THE SPREADSHEETS IN 48 HOURS !!

It'll take 2-4 weeks to distribute the tokens !!

Thank you !!

that's great, finally we will be getting our tokens after the successfull ICO of Sphre but what about the exchange, does it has got listed on any exchange so far ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
Guys, can you answer me: I dont see my nick and other data in the list. But I was there! I was a participant. Its a new lists or what?
I send pm with my data from old lists. But .. i need explain, please.  Undecided

You sent the info very late.

I posted multiple times on this thread asking participant to give ETH address. Some people complaining we did it very fast well we announced at least 2 weeks ago to provide ETH address. Sometimes people complains for being late now they complaining for being so fast.

Not my fault if you didn't follow the project and come here at the end of campaign asking for free money. Still Sorry for the inconvenience.

Late??? I was first who send you adress + pm. But early you ask for OMNI

Bounty Update :

Go to https://www.omniwallet.org/ And create account.

Code:
Bitcointalk username :
Omni wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet.

And thats was my answer + I sent you PM with my  OMNI ADRESS. Of course after it I dont came to this topic everyday...

Bitcointalk username : summonerrk
Campaign name : /twitter/facebook/
Omni wallet address : ef22353e-dc62-4ea7-d4a8-ac1d1b0dedf3
Number in spreadsheet. 293 (IN THE TWITTER SHEET) AND 119 (IN THE FACEBOOK SHEET)

so did I get my bounty?

I think 2-4 Weeks mean at least a month so you need to wait long enough to get bounty !!!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
July 01, 2017, 05:09:38 PM
Guys, can you answer me: I dont see my nick and other data in the list. But I was there! I was a participant. Its a new lists or what?
I send pm with my data from old lists. But .. i need explain, please.  Undecided

I posted multiple times on this thread asking participant to give ETH address. Some people complaining we did it very fast well we announced at least 2 weeks ago to provide ETH address. Sometimes people complains for being late now they complaining for being so fast.

Not my fault if you didn't follow the project and come here at the end of campaign asking for free money. Still Sorry for the inconvenience.

Late??? I was first who send you adress + pm. But early you ask for OMNI

Bounty Update :

Go to https://www.omniwallet.org/ And create account.

Code:
Bitcointalk username :
Omni wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet.

And thats was my answer + I sent you PM with my  OMNI ADRESS. Of course after it I dont came to this topic everyday...

Bitcointalk username : summonerrk
Campaign name : /twitter/facebook/
Omni wallet address : ef22353e-dc62-4ea7-d4a8-ac1d1b0dedf3
Number in spreadsheet. 293 (IN THE TWITTER SHEET) AND 119 (IN THE FACEBOOK SHEET)

so did I get my bounty?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
July 01, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
I always visit ANN thread, I do not know if there is a change of address ETH in this trhead, so all bounty participants who are late sent PM will not be paid?
This is bad news  Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 01:42:07 PM
HELLO EVERYONE !!

Thank you !!

My address and spreadsheet number is correct,thanks @iwantapony
Just waiting distribution the token  Wink
Activity: 214
July 01, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
I send pm with my data from old lists. But .. i need explain, please.  Undecided

O no... I late, Please give me a chance I want PM ETH address, please spreadsheet the first time, I forgot the Number in spreadsheet  Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
July 01, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

iwantapony,you also did wrong.I was visit Main Bounty page everyday day and didn`t see any ann.Was need to edit main post with this info,that the wallet for payment was changed.
Telegram @tokensfund
July 01, 2017, 12:46:34 PM
I send pm with my data from old lists. But .. i need explain, please.  Undecided

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
July 01, 2017, 12:14:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008
July 01, 2017, 11:58:10 AM
JUST 24 HOUR MORE !!

I WON'T COLLECT ANY ETH ADDRESS AFTER THAT !!

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE KINDLY PM ME!!

IT WILL TAKE FEW WEEKS TO SEND OUT BOUNTY !!

AGAIN CHECK SPREADSHEET !!

sorry late notice. I wrote a PM with the address to air-platform. You can restore my row in the table?

pm sent
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
July 01, 2017, 11:37:53 AM
HELLO EVERYONE !!

Thank you !!

Etherium wallet confirmed correct, thank you admin for the opportunity, hunble support and campaign success. I'm proud to be part of ICO success and looking forward for more project like this to participate in. Good job everyone, hard working participants!

How much is current price per token (XID) anyway? 😁
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
July 01, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
Manager working very good.But I am disappointed that I was expelled from the social campaign.I was supporting this project for a long term.Was send the wallet Omni to be paid.Yesterday crowdsale was end,so I come to check my info in spreadsheet.And what was I see?I was excluded,cuz I din't send ETH adresse via PM.Most of project editing spreadsheets during 1-2 weeks after end of ICO.Dev team made very bad by excluding people from bounty цhile I was working.
Good luck this project! Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
July 01, 2017, 05:01:36 AM
Crowdsale Ends.
2059.69777838 BTC
1090 Participants
1405 Transaction
Now its time for Bounty hunter to check spreadsheet and address of your wallet.
Activity: 132
July 01, 2017, 04:51:59 AM
Bitcointalk username : vasya20
Campaign name : twitter
Number in spreadsheet : 45
Eth Wallet address : 0x115290c9c9D0befef9DF3309aFdCa8aac967BA1b   Shocked
Telegram @tokensfund
July 01, 2017, 04:43:14 AM
HELLO EVERYONE !!

Thank you !!
Pages:
Jump to: