Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Thread Preview - page 6. (Read 49223 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 05, 2017, 10:25:51 PM
what happen with this bounty, all counting stakes already finish but why payment still delay?
just waiting some updated from manager about payment
thanks
Just wait even the invetors still not received their token they are prioritized they say this friday we can receive all our bounties.
Yes true, I think bounty distribution will do after all investors get their token, I want to know, where the exchanger accept this coin? I will trade air platform coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 09:40:30 PM
what happen with this bounty, all counting stakes already finish but why payment still delay?
thanks
Just wait even the invetors still not received their token they are prioritized they say this friday we can receive all our bounties.
Activity: 672
July 05, 2017, 09:21:41 PM
thanks
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 05, 2017, 04:14:01 PM
Why am I not on the facebook table, I participated in both social bounties and did everything as specified in the rules Huh!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016379490424
ETH address: 0x8ccb39210630b03706aFbea592dD2DB81D2C59C3
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 12:04:37 PM
why signature bounty not updated until ico finished? is this mean signature bounty will pending again or only few member participate in signature bounty?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
July 05, 2017, 03:34:16 AM

When the payment of bounty Huh
It will be announce as soon as all information are finalized, I guess the dead line for address collection
was just over recently, so expect the next thing will happen will be the bounty.
By the way, any news where this will be listed?
Activity: 742
July 05, 2017, 03:25:43 AM
We will need the contract details to add as a custom token!
This is also what I'm wondering. I do not see the XID token appear in myetherwallet. We need some information to add a custom token
Activity: 282
July 05, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

When the payment of bounty Huh
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
July 05, 2017, 12:53:56 AM
Angry This is not fair at all
I sent my omni address months ago and i was accepted according to all terms and conditions. It shouldn't be much harder if campaign manager still accept payment address who didn't submitted theirs. Bounty will be distributed after 2 weeks, so still a lot of time to go.

I too late gave the ETH address. Because the deadline is only 24 hours more after iwan make post. My bad luck. And probably many besides me who have been waiting for this. I think after giving the OMNI address it will be safe. But apparently replaced with ETH.

He gave more than 1 week to give him your eth address and if you read the thread, a lot of people post their eth address here. Even if you missed iwantapony post, you should ask yourself why those people post their details and address here. I MISSED the first post but i realized after looking at people's post here.
As i said ,that won't change the reality. Within such a short period of time,you can't expect 100% response from people,and when you have reserve time in your hands you can still consider your participants.
Just imaging you're accepted for bounty,your reward is already confirmed and you can see your stakes,your payment address is ready for the payout,but in the end you received a big zero.Actually,manager is just a manager when dev can reconsider that,but he already proved that he is not a good dev.
You gave people 2 months for claiming their bounty where 90% time limit was wasted by you,and now you called people lazy bcoz you expected everything within the rest 10% of limited time.Only an abnormal people won't accept my statement.
nope, you are actually wrong bout that. you can have your notification on to this thread by clicking "watch", in that way you are able to know if there is new post or latest updates posted in this thread. its your fault for not being eligible for payment. and also its you responsibility to gather information about what's happening to the bounty you participated in.
Activity: 266
July 04, 2017, 04:20:10 PM
I sent my omni address months ago and i was accepted according to all terms and conditions. It shouldn't be much harder if campaign manager still accept payment address who didn't submitted theirs. Bounty will be distributed after 2 weeks, so still a lot of time to go.

I too late gave the ETH address. Because the deadline is only 24 hours more after iwan make post. My bad luck. And probably many besides me who have been waiting for this. I think after giving the OMNI address it will be safe. But apparently replaced with ETH.

He gave more than 1 week to give him your eth address and if you read the thread, a lot of people post their eth address here. Even if you missed iwantapony post, you should ask yourself why those people post their details and address here. I MISSED the first post but i realized after looking at people's post here.
As i said ,that won't change the reality. Within such a short period of time,you can't expect 100% response from people,and when you have reserve time in your hands you can still consider your participants.
Just imaging you're accepted for bounty,your reward is already confirmed and you can see your stakes,your payment address is ready for the payout,but in the end you received a big zero.Actually,manager is just a manager when dev can reconsider that,but he already proved that he is not a good dev.
You gave people 2 months for claiming their bounty where 90% time limit was wasted by you,and now you called people lazy bcoz you expected everything within the rest 10% of limited time.Only an abnormal people won't accept my statement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 04, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

July 04, 2017, 03:40:34 PM
Holy !!

This campaign run near by 5 month and it was one of the long Campaign i ever seen i am sure reward will be Good as well as
March 19 Till July Now Smiley

GOod Luck every One !!!

THanks

Yes its totally a long campaign and in the end bounty hunters  are unpaid for what we have done, bounty manager should inform us via pm inorder to change payout details.
Its not possible for Campaign manager to inform all participants through PM just because of this he post here and give some good time but some are really lazy and fail to complete all actions on time we cannot blame him for this all need to take some responsibility
People can clearly understand who is lazy and who isn't.There is no update in the first page.I think you never participated in any campaign,that's why you don't know how important it is to keep the first page up to date.You just don't care because you already got yours,but that won't change the reality.
Activity: 339
July 04, 2017, 02:38:56 PM

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
July 04, 2017, 12:03:13 PM
Still not contract details?
Still not bounty distributed?
No excange ?
Need wait few weeks or just finish all in few days?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 04, 2017, 06:50:29 AM
Holy !!

This campaign run near by 5 month and it was one of the long Campaign i ever seen i am sure reward will be Good as well as

GOod Luck every One !!!

THanks

Yes its totally a long campaign and in the end bounty hunters  are unpaid for what we have done, bounty manager should inform us via pm inorder to change payout details.
Its not possible for Campaign manager to inform all participants through PM just because of this he post here and give some good time but some are really lazy and fail to complete all actions on time we cannot blame him for this all need to take some responsibility
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 04, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
Holy !!

GOod Luck every One !!!

THanks

Yes its totally a long campaign and in the end bounty hunters  are unpaid for what we have done, bounty manager should inform us via pm inorder to change payout details.
July 03, 2017, 09:37:05 PM
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
July 03, 2017, 04:12:45 PM
Holy !!

GOod Luck every One !!!

THanks

If you had done the campaign u should have known your allotted stake. It should already be on your page
Activity: 364
July 03, 2017, 01:52:51 PM
Holy !!

GOod Luck every One !!!

THanks
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
July 03, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
We will need the contract details to add as a custom token!
Pages:
Jump to: