Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 13. (Read 79804 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251
How many of these coins (%) were pre-mined?
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] has forked off Namecoin at 20. Aug. 2015.
Afaik the original source code has been unstable and did only compile on some Linux.

Since Sep. 2015 there is a stable version of 611 [coin] available on GitHub which is actively maintained since that date by fflo.

About two weeks later the original mining and fee settings have been changed to a declining logarithmic mining rate and an increased network fee.
This information is public on the GitHub commits log.

Based on my positive experience with 611 coin I have published my initial posting of this thread on 03. Nov. 2015.

At this date about 345,000 SIL coins have been outstanding.
At the moment there are more than 413,000 SIL coins outstanding.
Source: be.611.to

Based on the public information available I asume that about 100-150k of SILs are actively traded on C-CEX.
About 100k SIL are saved:
  • to cover the increasing hosting costs for the domain name services of 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin]: 611.to dns cloud
  • to fund the future development of this project on request

A serious amount of SIL is unfortunately lost forever.
The first exchanges of 611 coin (SafeCex and NovaExchange) got hacked and I have never seen these coins in the wild again.

Same applies to the early development phase with local wallet installations which probably have not been backed up properly.

I guess it's the same like with Bitcoin were I assume that about 1/2 of all BTC will never be seen in the wild again.
Source: http://www.coindesk.com/analysis-around-70-bitcoins-dormant-least-six-months/

Do you have any roadmap or are you just considering the coin 'finished'?
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] is still actively developed and maintained on GitHub.

User feedback and feature requests have been constantely integrated, new services have been published and existing services have been migrated to new technologies to scope the increasing demand of high availability and scalability.

Until now the domain name system of 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] has a 100% uptime record. Smiley

That's not bad for a project up and running since 2015. Cool

A big thank you to all the supporters making this possible.

Getting this coin listed on other exchanges would be far easier with the help of a community. Maybe work on:
I agree with you.

• A website accessible via standard DNS.
  • A roadmap indicating the current state and future of development
  • A more transparent list of developers
  • Mobile discussion (Telegram group?)
I am no (website) designer. But I can contribute content if needed...

Who likes to care on these tasks? Bounties?

This project is still missing the viral part.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The price is very low at the moment... buying op or time to flee?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How many of these coins (%) were pre-mined?

Do you have any roadmap or are you just considering the coin 'finished'?

Getting this coin listed on other exchanges would be far easier with the help of a community. Maybe work on:
  • A website accessible via standard DNS.
  • A roadmap indicating the current state and future of development
  • A more transparent list of developers
  • Mobile discussion (Telegram group?)
who of you is trading on Cryptopia Exchange? Is it worth >1 BTC to get listed there?
I noticed quite a lot of 611 sold or was bought  around .00002ish
Yeah, around .00002 seems to be a strong buy wall for more than six months.

I originally bought mine at that price. Sold around .00006ish and bought back in around .00004ish

So the current price is lower than what I bought back in at but I am still ahead because the BTC price is up.

I am just concerned that the low volume means I could be stuck with too many coins that aren't very liquid if I keep stocking up. Apart from that concern I would buy more.
Volume is going up since a few weeks so I guess everything is ok.
DDoS-Attack
against 611.to domain name system.

Since Mai attackers have tried multiple times to attack the domain name system of 611 [coin] throwing thousands of junk queries per seconds onto the name servers of 611.to.
Thanks to a reliable, worldwide distributed domain name system 611's domain system was able to withstand these attacks.

No dns service interruptions have occurred on 611.to, yet. Cool
611 [coin] is serving stable and reliable anonymous dns since nearly two years, now. Smiley
What about some of the other exchanges like Cryptopia and Yobit?

I noticed quite a lot of 611 sold or was bought  around .00002ish

I originally bought mine at that price. Sold around .00006ish and bought back in around .00004ish

So the current price is lower than what I bought back in at but I am still ahead because the BTC price is up.

I am just concerned that the low volume means I could be stuck with too many coins that aren't very liquid if I keep stocking up. Apart from that concern I would buy more.
What about some of the other exchanges like Cryptopia and Yobit?
Hey guys,

will 611 be listed on Bittrex?

if you like to trade 611 (SixEleven) on more exchanges like Bittrex

y o u r   a c t i o n   i s   n e e d e d !

• Trade Volume
    611 (SixEleven) is currently trading at an unstable 24h volume.
    I personally like it, because the current situation rewards non-short-term investments but the current situation scares daily traders trying to earn money buying and selling multiple times a day. And any exchange loves daily trading because it's generating volume. It's the volume generating the fees needed for an exchange to earn money. Needless to say that it's necessary to earn money to be able to operate an exchange.
    So if you like to get 611 (SixEleven) coin listed on Bittrex or other exchanges your support is needed to generate trade volume.
    611 (SixEleven) Ticker: https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/sixeleven/
  • Market Capitalization
    611 (SixEleven) is a crypto-coin offering a free anonymous domain name system (DNS).
    There are only about 400,000 SIL coins out in the wild (and probably like with Bitcoin and Namecoin even much less, because lost wallets results in frozen unspendable supply).
    If you like to trade 611 (SixEleven) on more exchanges you have to mine or buy 611 (SixEleven) or use other measures to increase the market capitalization.
    611 (SixEleven) Market Capitalization: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sixeleven/
  • Social Media
    Our team is missing an expert with social media experience. We need professional social media campaigns!
    Join the team and project if you can support 611 (SixEleven) on social media networks.
    Share your experience with 611 on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.
  • Bittrex
    If you like to trade 611 (SixEleven) on Bittrex you need to join the discussion and ask to support this request on bittrex.slack.com.

Thank you!
Will 611 be listed on Bittrex?

Trading SIL 611 (SixEleven) [coin] on Bittrex would be awesome!
I can confirm that there is developer contact with Bittrex.
Will 611 be listed on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im still keeping this coins and waiting for better times Smiley

Looking at the BTC-chart these days AND the 611 / BTC chart it was for sure an awesome deal to buy and/or keep SIL coins Wink

Are in well-invested into other altcoins, too?

i also like EXCL since launch, but it has Bittrex
611 (SixEleven) URL-shortener q.611.to has support for Tor-.onion websites, now Smiley
Who is (merge) mining 611 coin? The difficulty has increased significally during the last days?

Looking at the BTC-chart these days AND the 611 / BTC chart it was for sure an awesome deal to buy and/or keep SIL coins Wink

What a crock of sh*t. Who are you trying to kid?
Are you kidding yourself?
There are not many niche (or call it penny stock) altcoins following the BTC / usd monster rally during the last six months.

At this time, if someone sells 0.1BTC worth of 611 the price will be back down to 0.00002002 from 0.00008268.
What's your point, IconFirm?
Even if 611 goes back to 0.00002 that's ok. If you bought 611 at this level you did not loose money against BTC for the last six months, which means that you have also followed the rally of BTC.
Seems to be a pretty tough buy wall around 0.00002 BTC because this has been the stable base level during the last six months.

You are buying your own orders in an attempt to pump the price in preparation for dumping your badly hidden 50% premine.
To put it straight in your own words: "What a crock of sh*t."

I invite you to read the technical specs and source code yourself instead of raking over old coals.

If I would pump the price buying my own orders you and anyone could make a great deal betting against this trend to buy back later.
I don't fear a massive pump & dump situation, because the creation of money is limited: actually 411,208 out of less than about 611,000 max. Declining mining rewards have been a good indication for stable values in the past.

I have another suspicion why 611 is pushing to higher levels at the moment.
But don't get me wrong: It is not my personal recommendation to heat this or any other crypto coin rally.

Nobody is fool enough to fall for it.
You are welcome to sale your 611 inventory if you know it better.
Otherwise sit back and enjoy! Smiley

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

What a crock of sh*t. Who are you trying to kid?

At this time, if someone sells 0.1BTC worth of 611 the price will be back down to 0.00002002 from 0.00008268.

You are buying your own orders in an attempt to pump the price in preparation for dumping your badly hidden 50% premine.

Nobody is fool enough to fall for it.

Are in well-invested into other altcoins, too?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Hey guys,

what domain name objects are you actively using on 611?

I got a hint that there is an ongoing discussion about Namecoin and 611 (SixEleven) on Torproject.org with the topic Cooking With Onions: Names for your onions -> 611: Comment about 611 [coin]

If you are a Tor user and like to use 611 (SixEleven) coin as a domain name service for your onion service(s) you are welcome to join this thread. We are happy to help you.  Smiley

Torproject.org has listed some more 611 to Tor .onion service examples:
Pages:
Jump to: