Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 17. (Read 79804 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251
Hey all,

Mining pool back up (http://bazco.in/)

james

Thank you james!
I've updated the alias poolmine.611.to to the new IPv4 address. Does your vps also run on IPv6?
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Hey James,

I for myself have decided to donate these step by step for charity.

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

Guys.. to be honest, if any of the premine is missing or quote 'dumped' - its what PatrickMacH kindly sent my way for porting getblocktemplate over, bit of housework on the code, hosted custom pool with code that i wrote solely for SixEleven. If you'd like to question any large sends; i'll confirm my own addresses to/from exchange.. he doesnt deserve suspicion guys, hes an honest dev.. and hes been quite patient with me haha

james

thanks for noble words Smiley
How can we get your 611 mining pool back online?

-Patrick

Hey all,

Mining pool back up (http://bazco.in/)

james
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
It's great to see Vindyne8 on the promo, he's a juggernaut.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hint: 611 [coin] is awesome combining it with Let's Encrypt.

Using the new [Let's Encrypt] certbot you can have a secure ssl website up and running anonymously within an hour Smiley

You are welcome to join the discussion and share your 611 project(s).

do i need hosting?

how to get encrypted website fast ?

Depends on your website project.
If it's a local website i.e. remote control equipment simply setup a 611 d/name pointing to your IPv4 and/or IPv6 address.

If you like to publish a website with a 611 domain name I would recommended you to rent a vps or dedicated server.

Let me know if you like me to write a short guide how to setup a vps with a 611 domain name and let's encrypt ssl security Smiley

A guide would be Great !

Examples ?
 --1: Getting & Setting up a 611 Domain
--2:using a 611 for remote access to a Computer
--3:running a 611 Website from a Server you Own
--5:running a 611 website from a Server w/ 24h Changing IP
--6: ect ect ...
 Thanks

--Protocol73
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I think a guide on that would be a great idea.

Using the new [Let's Encrypt] certbot you can have a secure ssl website up and running anonymously within an hour Smiley

do i need hosting?

Depends on your website project.
If it's a local website i.e. remote control equipment simply setup a 611 d/name pointing to your IPv4 and/or IPv6 address.

If you like to publish a website with a 611 domain name I would recommended you to rent a vps or dedicated server.

Let me know if you like me to write a short guide how to setup a vps with a 611 domain name and let's encrypt ssl security Smiley

It's really cool.
I am new to coins can anyone tell me how to mine this if I have never mined coins before
Do you have mining (sha256 asic?) equipment?

Easiest way to mine is to enter the following string "setgenerate true" into the "debug window" -> console.
But - at the current difficulty level it makes no sense to cpu mine 611 coin without asic hardware I guess.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am new to coins can anyone tell me how to mine this if I have never mined coins before
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

do i need hosting?

why so cheap on c-cex? i didnt sell single coin Sad
Guess it's because many traders sold their altcoins to buy back BTC to make profit in USD.
The support at around 0.00003-0.00005 BTC was stable once again, even though BTC is trading at a much higher level, now Smiley

Look at the "Sell order book"; I'm sure anyone being able to grab some SIL at the current price level will be a happy man, soon Wink
That's my humble opinion, do the math yourself. Cool
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
why so cheap on c-cex? i didnt sell single coin Sad
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
coins from the old purse receive possible ?
Hey James,

Hey James,
[...]

-Patrick

i've sorted out a VPS which is a bit more permanent.
if you're around later today i'll let you know by PM what the ETA is.

any news on getting back online your 611 mining pool?
________NEW ONLINE WALLET: 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin]

I'm proudly announcing that you can use a 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] online wallet, now. Grin

WALLET.611.TO

This step would not have been possible without your generous support. Thank you for your feedback.

Security
The 611 (SixEleven) online wallet uses strong SSL encryption to keep your data secure.

It's awesome using SIL [coins]
Setup your own domains to support for your projects, to make remote access simple, secure and easy. Use SIL [coins] to store and share information anonymously and securely with anyone on the Internet.
Of course you are welcome to trade and invest 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin].
611 now costs alot less than costed on top of BTC/ETH price.

whos manipulating we should be at 30k now.

I can't see a hint for manipulation; strong BTC puts any altcoin on pressure at the moment, because traders sell altcoins to get back into BTC.
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
611 now costs alot less than costed on top of BTC/ETH price.

whos manipulating we should be at 30k now.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Hey James,

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

Guys.. to be honest, if any of the premine is missing or quote 'dumped' - its what PatrickMacH kindly sent my way for porting getblocktemplate over, bit of housework on the code, hosted custom pool with code that i wrote solely for SixEleven. If you'd like to question any large sends; i'll confirm my own addresses to/from exchange.. he doesnt deserve suspicion guys, hes an honest dev.. and hes been quite patient with me haha

james

-Patrick

i've sorted out a VPS which is a bit more permanent.
if you're around later today i'll let you know by PM what the ETA is.
Hey James,

james

-Patrick
Pages:
Jump to: