Pages:
Author

Topic: Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested :) - page 25. (Read 152740 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

BTC could get confused with Bacon, Tomato and Carrot
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You used the Thai bhat symbol? Really? I am disappoint.
What's your opinion on what the currency symbol should be? I havent quite decided myself, but I'm stuck between the thai baht and the Circled B.
BTC. It may not count as a symbol, but it is a unique abbreviation that makes sense. I was a big advocate of ⓑ, but I don't really see the point of a symbol anymore. The Thai bhat just grates me though because it's boring, unoriginal, and a cliché. Anyway, it's off topic.

I'm still disappoint though.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
What's your opinion on what the currency symbol should be? I havent quite decided myself, but I'm stuck between the thai baht and the Circled B.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Loving the updates
Activity: 14
Merit: 17
Hi everyone,

We did a big update of the site over the weekend and are happy to say that it's back up and running!  New features include:
- an integrated bitcoin tumbler
- an integrated bitcoin eWallet
- dynamic pricing to smooth out exchange rate fluctuations
- a much more transparent ordering process
- reorganized categories and improved item browsing

and more!

We hope you enjoy it.  Shoot us a message there if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hi Smiley

http://ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yea looks like it's down
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Site was up earlier today(after the maintenance downtime yesterday), but now it seems down again, anyone else having the same problem?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Sitting alone,
resting alone,
walking alone,
untiring.
Taming himself,
he'd delight alone —
    alone in the forest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
"The Silk Road is currently unavailable while we update the site.  The update is taking a little longer than expected.  The site will be back up Sunday, May 15th.  Thank you for your patience."
what I thought I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
"The Silk Road is currently unavailable while we update the site.  The update is taking a little longer than expected.  The site will be back up Sunday, May 15th.  Thank you for your patience."
Activity: 162
There was the problem.

Thank you very much!  Grin
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Have you tried it without the "www."s?
Activity: 162
Sorry for being such a retard but are silkroad up and running or not?

I get the following error when trying to access the links mention above:

504 Connect to www.ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion:80 failed: General SOCKS server failure

The following error occurred while trying to access http://www.ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion/:

504 Connect to www.ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion:80 failed: General SOCKS server failure
Generated Thu, 12 May 2011 19:24:46 CEST by Polipo on YADAYADA:8118.

Assuming you are running windows and just curious, download Tor browser bundle and you won't have to install anything. It's as easy as opening your normal browser
https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
Activity: 48
It's working OK for me.
There are short outages sometimes, but it's usually more to do with Tor itself than SilkRoad.
Try again

It says:

"The Silk Road is currently closed to new visitors. This will be reviewed on May 1st and the site will possibly be reopened. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad "

Am I supposed to access it through TOR or something?
It's working OK for me.
There are short outages sometimes, but it's usually more to do with Tor itself than SilkRoad.
Try again
Silk road is down now, I haven't gotten to see what it looks like when functional.
Pages:
Jump to: