Pages:
Author

Topic: Silkcoin - *self-moderated* - Discussion thread about the Silkcoin eco-system - page 6. (Read 12330 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wait 6000 satoshi after 12h?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Is this also a topic where there is only price discussion and the technical aspects are not important?

There are flaws in the white paper that need to be discussed but nobody cares, the only thing they care is price.

This community is driven by greed. Anything that is driven by greed will get burned HARD on the end
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Honestly, i would not make prevision about the coins future.
All i Know is that i have a very solid trust in the devs (always kept promises, novative coin...) and the coin itself (Nice UI, lot of wallet upgrade etc...).

I will just stick to my trust in the coin, hold to my bags until the price climb and wait for the eco system release.
I KNOW for sure, that when the eco system is released, the coin will just explode.

So it's a little bit tricky. Will the coin survive this harsh period? I think it will.
And anyway, the risk is not that big with the promiss of a huge Pump (i mean huuuuuuge) when the eco system come out !

So i dont make prevision for the near future, but i know for sure that in a couple of weeks, this coin is gonna be huge !

All i ask is a little trust. And if you dont trust, you selle and just make the price drop for us that keep buy.

Happy trading anyway either you sell or buy !

Love u all
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
It looks like the devs are considering starting an official self-modded thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7452295 let's all reply to them and make sure they do!

Thanks for all your guys support , we are still discussing if a new thread is needed and will let u know Wink

The main thread might quieten now and again as the Fudders get what they want , 7/8 days of them driving the price down allowed them to buy at 2000, now its at 3k , they FUd for gain , its become almost a profession in crypto, we expect more of the same though , FUD for drop .. quick pump and profit while all the genuine Silkcoin supporters sell precious coins at a stupid price

no reason for this thread not to get massive tho and we welcome your support in all its formats

thought it would be nice for a team member to post here  Wink

Q

Thank you very much for this and the trust the dev team puts behind their community. For me it is a huge boost to get the energy to promote the coin in a mature way.
legendary
What is the "exchanger" that will be added to the wallet update on Monday?

I hope for the mac wallet Mintpal which wasn't integrated yet. I also hope exchanging coins will be integrated also, but i guess the windows wallet will be first.
Activity: 219
What is the "exchanger" that will be added to the wallet update on Monday?
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
请尽量说服中国投资者到后Silkcoin。你知道这已经是一个很大的硬币,但我们需要一些人谁能够说服中国投资者。你能做到吗?

Please try to convince the chinese investors to back Silkcoin. You know it is already a great coin, but we need some people who can convince chinese investors. Can you do that?

I am pretty sure they use a lot of silk over there. Tell the PBoC that Silk is nothing like Wright Coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It looks like the devs are considering starting an official self-modded thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7452295 let's all reply to them and make sure they do!

Thanks for all your guys support , we are still discussing if a new thread is needed and will let u know Wink

The main thread might quieten now and again as the Fudders get what they want , 7/8 days of them driving the price down allowed them to buy at 2000, now its at 3k , they FUd for gain , its become almost a profession in crypto, we expect more of the same though , FUD for drop .. quick pump and profit while all the genuine Silkcoin supporters sell precious coins at a stupid price

no reason for this thread not to get massive tho and we welcome your support in all its formats

thought it would be nice for a team member to post here  Wink

Q
Activity: 210
legendary
请尽量说服中国投资者到后Silkcoin。你知道这已经是一个很大的硬币,但我们需要一些人谁能够说服中国投资者。你能做到吗?

Please try to convince the chinese investors to back Silkcoin. You know it is already a great coin, but we need some people who can convince chinese investors. Can you do that?
legendary
Yes i know, and i wouldn't mind at all. Perhaps they can transfer their topic into a self mod topic and remove the fud from the last days.
Activity: 210
legendary
It's  a cool coin。go go go!
非常看好SC,我已经投资了5个BTC。我希望他最后能给我带来的回报是100个。拭目以待。! Cheesy

我希望如此对你,但只是保持冷静
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
great news from the Dev. let's keep up with the positive vibe.
Fibre Knight
Strange, i have already SC in Cointicker

I wasn't using 2.5.1 and apparently that was the issue!!! All good there! Now then BCW, do I need to launch a grassroots campaign?
legendary
Strange, i have already SC in Cointicker
Fibre Knight
I got megacoin in cointicker by just sending a mail to the dev, but know he asks coins for it.

Looks like there is a VOTE button (like that of exchanges) - so if everyone could go ahead and use this app (or not use) and VOTE for SC, we might get additional exposure.
Activity: 178
I just keep buying and buying. Grin
Activity: 178
I like having both threads. This one is very positive. 

We are still up from one moth ago today. check out this chart

https://coinmarketcap.com/sc_30.html
Fibre Knight
http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf

Darkcoin
Doesn't really look so professional.

Well done. I was waiting for someone to post this comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: