Pages:
Author

Topic: Silvering (SLVG) (from june +50%) holding program - page 8. (Read 1815 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Where I'll find your team section?
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
So the blockchain is premade for things like silver or gold backed tokens. The only big problem here is that you need a lot of trust that the company behind the token acutally hold 1 silver, gold or any type of good per token.

Yes, you are totally right. We posted all necessary documents and informations, and next week will post proof of silver too.
It was gold backed cryptocurrency and now silver backed cryptocurrency. What's next? Diamond backed cryptocurrency, ruby backed cryptocurrency, and so go on of every valuable mineral, yes? Unless there are trusted bank to audit and verify your whatever-asset-backed cryptocurrency, this is going to become slate very fast.

I think there are already some project claims to be backed by diamond, the thing is, it is very easy for project to claim they are backed by this asset but how true is it that this project actually backed by either gold,  silver or diamond, if they can prove it, I think many investors will be willing to invest in such project, but to me I think that's not true.

Because that next week team will start to proof real silver what is behind Silvering. Together with clear company certificate, buying back guarantee and transparent informations I think it will show serious of project.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
It was gold backed cryptocurrency and now silver backed cryptocurrency. What's next? Diamond backed cryptocurrency, ruby backed cryptocurrency, and so go on of every valuable mineral, yes? Unless there are trusted bank to audit and verify your whatever-asset-backed cryptocurrency, this is going to become slate very fast.

I think there are already some project claims to be backed by diamond, the thing is, it is very easy for project to claim they are backed by this asset but how true is it that this project actually backed by either gold,  silver or diamond, if they can prove it, I think many investors will be willing to invest in such project, but to me I think that's not true.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So the blockchain is premade for things like silver or gold backed tokens. The only big problem here is that you need a lot of trust that the company behind the token acutally hold 1 silver, gold or any type of good per token.
Silvering looks like a scam, just from glancing at the numbers
If you're really looking at a legitimate business that does silver backed crypto I recommend lode.one

It's a project using silver backed tokens that is leveraging the Syscoin blockchain that has one of the most active dev teams around.

It's called lode.one and it has technology to do instant Point of sale transactions and lots of them. In fact people have actually used it before IRL.

It's only a matter of time before it actually starts working.

Silvering is not a scam

1. Every day buying back SLVG on MercuriEx
2. Will be listed on other exchange too
3. SLVG can be redeem
4. All documentation are on the place
It does look like scam, you don't just get it, this type of projects that are backed with really world assets needs proof, some kind of legit documents or video showing that those silvers are real ain't bad, we need proof, that's all, if you can't provide one then this is a red flag sorry.

First Company is a legitim, second buy backing guarantee is a legitim, third you can read about vault and redeem. I can show you many videos with tones of precisious metals, it is not a proof.
Proof is registered company with certificate, vault partner, clear project with buying back every day, or redeem to silver coin if you want.

Aside from the above mentioned as proofs of having real silver assets, you will know if they are truly living up to their platform if they will survive long here in crypto. But it would take years to be in that position. So right now, a client is just basing on their documents that are for public use. And we don't know the authenticity of their claims.  Do you have third party auditor for your assets like what gold stablecoin has?

Yes, it is a new project, but team are working everything to be clear and transparent for traders.
The point is that 99% of traders not want to hold real silver. The point is buying back on silver curency basis and for that project needs silver as collateral, but also needs a USDT and TUSD. Team will order the audit.
And you can see in a future Silvering will always working transparent. Just need a time to show.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you're really looking at a legitimate business that does silver backed crypto I recommend lode.one

It's a project using silver backed tokens that is leveraging the Syscoin blockchain that has one of the most active dev teams around.

It's called lode.one and it has technology to do instant Point of sale transactions and lots of them. In fact people have actually used it before IRL.

Silvering is not a scam

3. SLVG can be redeem
It does look like scam, you don't just get it, this type of projects that are backed with really world assets needs proof, some kind of legit documents or video showing that those silvers are real ain't bad, we need proof, that's all, if you can't provide one then this is a red flag sorry.

First Company is a legitim, second buy backing guarantee is a legitim, third you can read about vault and redeem. I can show you many videos with tones of precisious metals, it is not a proof.
Proof is registered company with certificate, vault partner, clear project with buying back every day, or redeem to silver coin if you want.

Aside from the above mentioned as proofs of having real silver assets, you will know if they are truly living up to their platform if they will survive long here in crypto. But it would take years to be in that position. So right now, a client is just basing on their documents that are for public use. And we don't know the authenticity of their claims.  Do you have third party auditor for your assets like what gold stablecoin has?

Silvering is not a scam

3. SLVG can be redeem

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

Silvering is not a scam

3. SLVG can be redeem

Silvering is not a scam

3. SLVG can be redeem
You should work on how to gain trust in your project by simply go and apply any paper or documentary to prove that your cryptocurrency was actually backup by the real sliver. This is the first step to ensure investors that you're a legit business and what's you said is true. That is nothing too fancy or too hard, right?

1. Buying Back
https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=slvg.usdt
https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=slvg.tusd

2. Contacts
https://www.silvering.biz/Contacts.php

3. Company Certificate
https://www.silvering.biz/CERTIFICATE.php

4. Silver Vault
https://www.silvering.biz/Silver-Vault.php

5. SLVG Redeem
https://www.silvering.biz/Redeem-SLVG-for-Silver-Coin.php

Activity: 396
Merit: 106
You should work on how to gain trust in your project by simply go and apply any paper or documentary to prove that your cryptocurrency was actually backup by the real sliver. This is the first step to ensure investors that you're a legit business and what's you said is true. That is nothing too fancy or too hard, right?
Actually the problem isn't creating a sliver backed cryptocurrency but the problem is how credible will the project be and will the team actually live up to expectations?. There have been many gold backed cryptocurrencies wherein a good number of them all ended up scamming their investors. Now with this, people will always ask themselves, why not going for the sliver itself then risking your money in a project which might not see the light of the day. Nevertheless, I will visit the links to know what the team intend to do differently which most gold backed project teams failed to do.

1. Silvering project every day buying back SLVG on MercuriEx exchange.

2. Now SLVG tokens can be redeemed to 1 oz silver coins (it is optional, trader decision

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Actually the problem isn't creating a sliver backed cryptocurrency but the problem is how credible will the project be and will the team actually live up to expectations?. There have been many gold backed cryptocurrencies wherein a good number of them all ended up scamming their investors. Now with this, people will always ask themselves, why not going for the sliver itself then risking your money in a project which might not see the light of the day. Nevertheless, I will visit the links to know what the team intend to do differently which most gold backed project teams failed to do.
NEW!!!

Redeem your SLVG token for .999 1 oz silver coins!

Prices:

1 oz silver coin = 62.2069536 SLVG + 10 SLVG handling charges

Delivery fees (worldwide)

1-5 silver coins = 99 SLVG

6-10 silver coins = 180 SLVG

Silver Coins from Europe (all .999 purity and 1 oz

https://www.silvering.biz/Redeem-SLVG-for-Silver-Coin.php
I really like the idea, but the problem is with the credibility. We already seen many attempts to create gold-backed tokens, but all of them ended as a scam. The only trusted gold-backed coin seems to be PAX-gold.

It is not that they ended a scam. I see many projects still exist. But why risk it? Just anything can happen. Their office can get robbed. They somehow get in debt and all gold gets taken by police t repay debtors. There can be an earthquake and eats all the gold. Why on earth would anyone risk to rather hold a token backed with gold then gold itself. It is just an extremely dumb use case.

Every project shows its true value or worthlessness in its operation.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I really like the idea, but the problem is with the credibility. We already seen many attempts to create gold-backed tokens, but all of them ended as a scam. The only trusted gold-backed coin seems to be PAX-gold.

It is not that they ended a scam. I see many projects still exist. But why risk it? Just anything can happen. Their office can get robbed. They somehow get in debt and all gold gets taken by police t repay debtors. There can be an earthquake and eats all the gold. Why on earth would anyone risk to rather hold a token backed with gold then gold itself. It is just an extremely dumb use case.
1. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on TRUST Wallet (official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance) https://trustwallet.com/

2. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on MEW Wallet. https://www.myetherwallet.com/

It's token for Christ sake and yes it will support those two wallets you talked about, there is nothing big here than HYPE after HYPE, can you at least please try to earn people's trust by revealing how this silver token is really backed by  real silvers Huh

It is not a hype, it is a little starting project and you can see all clear details about project, company, contacts and exchange partner.
Pages:
Jump to: