Pages:
Author

Topic: Silvering (SLVG) (from june +50%) holding program - page 9. (Read 1815 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16
1. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on TRUST Wallet (official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance) https://trustwallet.com/

2. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on MEW Wallet. https://www.myetherwallet.com/

It's token for Christ sake and yes it will support those two wallets you talked about, there is nothing big here than HYPE after HYPE, can you at least please try to earn people's trust by revealing how this silver token is really backed by  real silvers Huh
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Selling price: daily silver currency +5% fee

Buying price: daily silver currency -5% fee

Exchange Partner: MercuriEX

SLVG / USDT

https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=slvg.usdt

SLVG / TUSD

https://mercuriex.com/trade/#pair=slvg.tusd
1. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on TRUST Wallet (official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance) https://trustwallet.com/

2. Silvering token (SLVG) was listed on MEW Wallet. https://www.myetherwallet.com/
So are people just supposed to trust that you actually have the silver you say in your vaults?

Do you have any third-party audits that can add some credibility to your claims? The vast majority of other pegged-tokens have some way for holders to verify what is in the company's reserves—yours doesn't...

Even Tether Gold has a live update page showing the gold in reserves, and Tether is as sketchy as they come.

Also, any information about who your team is? In particular your executive team?

All legal informations are on the website.

We're not interested in legal information.

We want audits and evidence.

If you're going to ask people to invest in and hold your silver-pegged stablecoin, you're going to need to give us all the assurance that you're actually legitimate.

I also kind find anything about your business model on your site... How does your company make money? Are you going to lend out investor money just like Tether does?
Yup! Investors and traders are not too fool to believe immediately in words that given by the team! Even in normal businesses, they have to invite a third-party to audit their accounting ledgers and prove it to the investors. We all know that cryptocurrency market has a lot of risks of being scammed than other markets. Therefore, we need what we need to believe in anything new!

I sugest to monitor project in a future.
To me all this are just words, crypto investors are smart more than just believing in words, Gold backed tokens did lots of damages to investors in the past, the HYPE and FOMO of gold backed tokens got the good, this is Silver backed right? I get it but without enough proof forget it.

It is not only believing in words.

Next days, weeks, you can monitor the project and make sure of its seriousness and transparency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
To me all this are just words, crypto investors are smart more than just believing in words, Gold backed tokens did lots of damages to investors in the past, the HYPE and FOMO of gold backed tokens got the good, this is Silver backed right? I get it but without enough proof forget it.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
So are people just supposed to trust that you actually have the silver you say in your vaults?

Do you have any third-party audits that can add some credibility to your claims? The vast majority of other pegged-tokens have some way for holders to verify what is in the company's reserves—yours doesn't...

Even Tether Gold has a live update page showing the gold in reserves, and Tether is as sketchy as they come.

Also, any information about who your team is? In particular your executive team?

If you're going to ask people to invest in and hold your silver-pegged stablecoin, you're going to need to give us all the assurance that you're actually legitimate.

I also kind find anything about your business model on your site... How does your company make money? Are you going to lend out investor money just like Tether does?
Yup! Investors and traders are not too fool to believe immediately in words that given by the team! Even in normal businesses, they have to invite a third-party to audit their accounting ledgers and prove it to the investors. We all know that cryptocurrency market has a lot of risks of being scammed than other markets. Therefore, we need what we need to believe in anything new!

The business model is clearly described:
There is a deifference between the selling and buying currency rate, so the revenue comes from the difference between the two.
Only covered SLVG can be part of circulation supply.
I am sorry but there is a very clear reason why there could never be a currency that was backed by any real commodity that is physical. Many people tried to do this with gold, and I mean MANY people tried it, seen hundreds of crypto that was pegged to gold. Do you wanna know what happened to them? They all failed to peg the price of it to the commodity. Because, you can't just digitally send gold to anyone neither can you do it for silver.

USDT works because you can send dollars to anyone all around the world, everyone has that power, but you can't do the same with gold or silver. Hence this will fail as well, not going to go anywhere but down because it never worked out and there is no way for it to work neither. Hopefully it will not eat to much money from the investors.

Silvering is not pegged to gold.

If you read all informations, then you can see there is no ICO, Presale, etc, so Silvering will not "eat" money from investors.
Internal investors and team finance project and start trading. From first moment there is a buying back of tokens, so Sivering will not "eat" money of traders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am sorry but there is a very clear reason why there could never be a currency that was backed by any real commodity that is physical. Many people tried to do this with gold, and I mean MANY people tried it, seen hundreds of crypto that was pegged to gold. Do you wanna know what happened to them? They all failed to peg the price of it to the commodity. Because, you can't just digitally send gold to anyone neither can you do it for silver.

USDT works because you can send dollars to anyone all around the world, everyone has that power, but you can't do the same with gold or silver. Hence this will fail as well, not going to go anywhere but down because it never worked out and there is no way for it to work neither. Hopefully it will not eat to much money from the investors.
It's going to be a problem for people to trust this project, many new projects claiming Gold backed tokens end up scamming many investors, the fact is no single of these coins are really backed by real Gold. You want people to trust you then you will need to tender some proof

Sorry, but it is not a gold backed token. it is silver Smiley

And please see all information on website.
Buying back from first monent on exchange.
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It's going to be a problem for people to trust this project, many new projects claiming Gold backed tokens end up scamming many investors, the fact is no single of these coins are really backed by real Gold. You want people to trust you then you will need to tender some proof
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

The market value of the Silvering token (SLVG) may vary on a daily basis, depending on the international price of silver.

Why would anyone buy a token that is backed by silver and not silver itself? By not holding the silver you only risk that from some reason you will never get your silver delivered for your token. Cryptocurrencies are meant to secure digital asset and not something like silver.

Trading is done with TUSD and USDT (also ERC20 tokens). Tradition collateral to guarantee buying back is silver (pegged currency).
There is a buying back from the first minute and constantly.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Where is the proof the token was backup by a silver?

Now the question, how if we know the project ended with a scam and we can convert the token to silver by my self without using your project or company since the project its turned a scam. Take some example from "DIGITAL GOLD" they have a backup from the vault, and for the circulation, you should be creating the current circulation according to the backup asset.
I really like the idea, but the problem is with the credibility. We already seen many attempts to create gold-backed tokens, but all of them ended as a scam. The only trusted gold-backed coin seems to be PAX-gold.

Please see the circulation supply.
Only covered can be in crculation. Therefore there is a buying back from the first moment.

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
The market value of the Silvering token (SLVG) may vary on a daily basis, depending on the international price of silver.

Why would anyone buy a token that is backed by silver and not silver itself? By not holding the silver you only risk that from some reason you will never get your silver delivered for your token. Cryptocurrencies are meant to secure digital asset and not something like silver.

Not just that, it can easily be abused if there is no easy way to verify that the silver actually exists. Beside, the silver isn't supposed to be held in one centralized location in ideal crypto world... (plus the custodial problem in crypto). Another big problem is that many of such projects are likely not well decentralized.
These are part of the reasons I am skeptical about lots of the assets backed cryptos. It shouldn't  be too challenging to create really good physical asset backed ones

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Silvering looks like a scam, just from glancing at the numbers
If you're really looking at a legitimate business that does silver backed crypto I recommend lode.one

It's a project using silver backed tokens that is leveraging the Syscoin blockchain that has one of the most active dev teams around.

It's called lode.one and it has technology to do instant Point of sale transactions and lots of them. In fact people have actually used it before IRL.

It's only a matter of time before it actually starts working.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Not in altcoin announcement but it should be on Investor based profit as it's clearly a ponzi. I can't verify whether it has auto executing smart contract or not, Buying back 5% everyday for a stable coin project is not possible. If it's on a smart contract, it might work for some time till there are buyers on the exchange but would stop when there are not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: