Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1 - page 18. (Read 5995 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:11:56 AM
ı just sign and use the simdaq platform as a trainer and find it very useful..

Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com"
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

HELLO SIMDAQ FRIENDS, nice To see you be stronger, let's be better in the crypto world.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/first-participants-start-at-waves-lab-5ed4cc6070ee

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-lab-participant-simdaq-raises-5-million-ec3aa710a0c7

“We are happy to be a part of Waves lab. Waves community is very strong and this gives unfair advantage for those who build business with Waves. Simdaq is very much community focused and it’s great to see Waves lab that will help the project like ours. We look forward for future cooperation”, says Evgeniy Dubovoy, CEO SIMDAQ.

The first major Waves ICO of the year has ended, reaching its hard cap in just 28 hours thanks to a partnership with the Waves Lab incubator.

SIMDAQ IS FUTURE IN CRYPTO WORLD !!

simdaq is the first waves lab supported project, and they madde hard cap at ico, in 24 hour as i remember, also simdaq is the first ico which has a really working product on waves platform,

and the price of simdaq is riddiculusly cheap now Cheesy

♦ "Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com" ♦
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

HELLO SIMDAQ FRIENDS, nice To see you be stronger, let's be better in the crypto world.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/first-participants-start-at-waves-lab-5ed4cc6070ee

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-lab-participant-simdaq-raises-5-million-ec3aa710a0c7

“We are happy to be a part of Waves lab. Waves community is very strong and this gives unfair advantage for those who build business with Waves. Simdaq is very much community focused and it’s great to see Waves lab that will help the project like ours. We look forward for future cooperation”, says Evgeniy Dubovoy, CEO SIMDAQ.

The first major Waves ICO of the year has ended, reaching its hard cap in just 28 hours thanks to a partnership with the Waves Lab incubator.

How much development on waves platform will effect Simdaq?
Is there any relation more that SMQ is a waves token?
Will Simdaq use Waves platform new features like smart contracts and accounts in its own platform?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

Activity: 23
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:26:04 AM
o joined the campaing too, thanks for taking newbies, i know project and team , they are making good jobs, websıte and platform working very well, education of people about crypto and trading is very important and simdaq doing good things.

"Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com"
September 29, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
I joined the campain. Great to see simdaq has bitcointalk signature campain again, it has good working product and will be better when more users join to community.
Welcome mate, I like the project because they focus on education and learning that is my favorite topic. Hope team succeed with their good job.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
I joined the campain. Great to see simdaq has bitcointalk signature campain again, it has good working product and will be better when more users join to community.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
September 29, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
The platform is amazing, I think team need a few established training centers to make partnership with.
Lessons could be a part of trading certification in different levels. Also there are a lot of e-learning centers like EDX and coursera that could help the team to attract students.

lessons will upload every month, for the start there were 4 lessons i think, and next week new lessons are coming, platform works fine and in the future there will be trading competitions on platform too, that competitions will bring huge attentions, also there will be an oportinity to sell your accounts because of levels Wink

What innovations will come next? Will there be 4 courses per month fixed or does this number change? Very fun and successful in making transactions on their sites

im not sure how many lesson will there be, but at least 1 lesson will be Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

for me as a trader by checking Technıcal analysis, i learnedd lots of things from platform and simulators, very helpful,
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
The platform is amazing, I think team need a few established training centers to make partnership with.
Lessons could be a part of trading certification in different levels. Also there are a lot of e-learning centers like EDX and coursera that could help the team to attract students.

lessons will upload every month, for the start there were 4 lessons i think, and next week new lessons are coming, platform works fine and in the future there will be trading competitions on platform too, that competitions will bring huge attentions, also there will be an oportinity to sell your accounts because of levels Wink

What innovations will come next? Will there be 4 courses per month fixed or does this number change? Very fun and successful in making transactions on their sites
September 28, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

September 28, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
September 28, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
simdaq has 25m total supply and 17m circulation supply

so you can not expect 1m token distirbution for a signature campaing, this is simply not possible, if you calculate total distirbution of campaing its around 115k SMQ , that is a very very good amount for a token which has just 25m supply.

and i belive there will be more bounty like twitter face and youtube soon
When will the team start publicity? later in the smq owners will be distributed btc he heard it true? Do you know how much? The price is now very good. this opportunity does not escape

as ı heard they wıll start btc campaing after this signature campaing to smq holders,  but ım not sure about it , i believe when we reached more users on platform that means they wıll have much more money to spend for markettıng, than they can do anythıng,
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

so you can not expect 1m token distirbution for a signature campaing, this is simply not possible, if you calculate total distirbution of campaing its around 115k SMQ , that is a very very good amount for a token which has just 25m supply.

When will the team start publicity? later in the smq owners will be distributed btc he heard it true? Do you know how much? The price is now very good. this opportunity does not escape
September 28, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
1 SMQ = 1 USD

How right is this? This price maybe  right on the Simdaq platform. But the price in the open market is not so.
In wavesdex 1 smq=0,037 USD approximately.
We all want the price to reach $ 1, but the price you gave is not true.
I love Simdaq project, I hope it will be succesful. But these are the facts.

lots of people doesnt know crypto or waves dex but they know trading, also lots of people doesnt want to use crypto becuse of trust issues, we know crypto but %90 or more of the world doesnt know about it but they know paypal, and sımdq platform is not just for the people for crypto world, so people who doesnt know or doesnt care crypto but want to learn trading can use platform, and for that people they can buy smq for 1 usd each, and they can sing up to platform 10 usd for montly, and next month that people who doesnt know crypto or waves dex can learn crypto and waves and smq and they can go and buy from dex,
September 28, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

September 28, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
1 SMQ = 1 USD

How right is this? This price maybe  right on the Simdaq platform. But the price in the open market is not so.
Users have different options to buy SMQ through.
As per promised team shouldnt sell SMQ at market price but they must declare fixed price. I think this is why you see $1 on the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
September 28, 2018, 02:38:33 AM
1 SMQ = 1 USD

September 27, 2018, 03:10:28 PM
Hello  My Able mgr,
Iam writing to inform you and the SIMDAQ family that iam removing my signature after working with you and completed the first one week of the task. I am writing to appeal that my reward be sent to me when the project succeeds. Thanks for the opportunity given to me. Wishing you success to the moons for SIMDAQ
Thanks
Rudox

you quit but they changed the rules Cheesy ı thınk you wıll join again

If the participant do more than 15 posts/comments a week, every extra post/comment will be paid the next way:

Newbie: 2 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Jr Member: 3 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Member: 5 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Full Member: 6 smq smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Sr Member: 7 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Hero Member: 8 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th
Legendary: 10 smq for 1 extra post/comment after 15th

smq token for every post on forum, thats great
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
Lovely. Goodluck
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 06:31:11 AM
Hello  My Able mgr,
Iam writing to inform you and the SIMDAQ family that iam removing my signature after working with you and completed the first one week of the task. I am writing to appeal that my reward be sent to me when the project succeeds. Thanks for the opportunity given to me. Wishing you success to the moons for SIMDAQ
Thanks
Rudox
Pages:
Jump to: