Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMPLE Earning BTC method for Noobs - page 2. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
September 04, 2015, 01:25:28 AM
Thanks for the simple guide, I have a few questions

Faucets
try to find altcoin faucets: http://www.dogefaucet.com, multifaucet.tk, http://www.free-crypto.com/ etc,...
send all the coins you can get to the same account and trade them for BTC

Why don't you mention Bitcoin faucets? That would be a much more direct way to earn bitcoin via faucets than using a doge faucet and converting. The faucets are going to pay the same equivalent amount in fiat across all alternative cryptos.

Also, you should put links to all the other threads on this board that cover the same topic, here's a few:

Is there a reason why you decided to start a new thread that discusses a topic that exists in at least two other threads on the first page of this board?
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
September 03, 2015, 05:11:37 PM
Here are other ways to earn BTC:

Surveys
Head over to http://www.bitcoinget.com and earn up to 2000 bits per completed survey. There are other ways to earn as well, such as small jobs, tasks, and videos.

Shopping
If you're already doing shopping online, check out http://www.coinrebates.com. You can earn bitcoin cashback on your purchases from many popular stores like Newegg, Walmart, Groupon, and Expedia.

Referral Programs
Many bitcoin services, including BitcoinGet and CoinRebates, offer referral programs, which allow you to earn by referring friends to these services.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
September 03, 2015, 03:46:46 PM
I would like to add few more earning methods from my end:

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.

Would you recommend always using escrow when selling gift cards and other goods?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
September 03, 2015, 03:38:53 PM
Best earning method for noobs is to follow around bobsurplus, put a few bits of btc into his plays and then cash out. Very easy and simple.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 03, 2015, 03:37:28 PM
I would like to add few more earning methods from my end:

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 03, 2015, 03:07:33 PM
Thank you very much for giving so good information before proceeding to earn bitcoins, I think faucets and signature campaign is good for earning.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
September 03, 2015, 01:59:48 PM
if you are newbie currenctly then its better to farm some faucets and also earn some weekly payments from sig campaigns

If I was to buy a hero account for .55 with no negative trust issues for a sig campaign, would that be a good investment you think?  And also what sig campaigns are the best in your opinon?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 03, 2015, 04:42:09 AM
if you are newbie currenctly then its better to farm some faucets and also earn some weekly payments from sig campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
September 02, 2015, 04:22:01 PM
Don't forget to add paid-for sites where you easily can earn by clicking or doing surveys. Coinad.com or BtcClicks.com are only two of them.

Paid Jobs are also a very good source of income. But the best way to earn with small jobs is through Jobs4Bitcoins Wink
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 02, 2015, 03:32:47 PM
Don't forget to add paid-for sites where you easily can earn by clicking or doing surveys. Coinad.com or BtcClicks.com are only two of them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
September 02, 2015, 01:15:28 PM
You should add this: Work for Bitcoin, for noobs have a skill which they can offer for Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 02, 2015, 01:01:13 PM
i must say it is a nice tutorial for newbie people as they really often ask how to easily get bitcoins for free thank you for this tutorial
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2015, 11:25:24 AM
If you have some unique talent, that can be use for earn some bits
for example if you're expert engraver and show your work that will amaze some people by looking on your creation or
if you're painter as good as Picaso , you can sold your creativity for more than BTC 1
legendary
September 02, 2015, 10:12:24 AM
Hello, im new at these subject of bitcoin, but im a quick learner, so i would be plesead to participate in these forum. I would be thankfull for all the help that you can give me, with tips and breadcrumbs for me to follow, and learn as quickly as i can.
thank you all
Discolik

It's always great to see "new faces" around here. Just follow the quick guide to get some coins and use the forum for whatever questions you have!

For now, you can try to enroll a Sig campaign.

This is the best paying campaign for newbies. You might want to have a look:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 02, 2015, 10:08:42 AM
problem is, that if is something so called free, it is quite time consuming, illegal or very risky. at least in bitcoin world. remember, because you can exchange BTC for USD, it is like guide how to get free dollars:)

if you want to have more than some satoshis, probably best way is to earn dollars and trade them on localbitcoins on some exchange. sooner or later you will realize, that it is wasting of time failing to such things as mining or faucets..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 02, 2015, 10:03:54 AM
Hello, im new at these subject of bitcoin, but im a quick learner, so i would be plesead to participate in these forum. I would be thankfull for all the help that you can give me, with tips and breadcrumbs for me to follow, and learn as quickly as i can.
thank you all
Discolik

Browse through this forum and you will get anything you need to know in here. If there is not then feel free to ask any questions. We are more than glad to help another fellow member that has interest in cryptocurrency. Goodluck!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 02, 2015, 09:57:26 AM
thank you all
Discolik
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 02, 2015, 08:47:16 AM
You can add jobs that pays bitcoins. There are plenty of these in here. Also GPT like coinbucks, btcclicks, coinad
legendary
September 02, 2015, 08:28:49 AM
soon:

Joystream

Joystream??? never heard of it... what is it? do you have any links?
Please, do you describe us a little about what this will be?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 05:24:09 AM
soon:

Joystream

Do we know this for sure?  I have not read of it even doing beta yet.   

Do you have some links you can post? Please Smiley.  I'm interested in this idea if if does find a way to do it around legal files.
Pages:
Jump to: