Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMPLE Earning BTC method for Noobs - page 3. (Read 3447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 05:16:35 AM
Thank you for the tips and i wanna know if which is the best and earn much BTC in your topic.....i like to know either sign campaign or gambling???

signature campaign is the best in this forum. gambling you must have enough capital. if you have the capital, better buy a full member or sr.member account, then you can get more in the signature campaign
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 01, 2015, 04:46:16 PM
Thank you for the tips and i wanna know if which is the best and earn much BTC in your topic.....i like to know either sign campaign or gambling???

I would suggest you signature campaign. Profits are smaller but there is no risk involved like with gambling. You are pretty much just adding to your stash and not risking anything.

With gambling, the earnings are potentially much higher but also risk is much bigger. Sports gambling as well. You must know sport at which you are gambling very well and still have a lot of luck to end up as a winner.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
September 01, 2015, 03:07:19 PM

Depending on your member status, signature campaigns will be steadily profitable without any risk.... basically you just need to do some quality posts.
As for gambling, it can be very profitable but it's much riskier and you need to have a good strategy.

I personally think that sports bet trading can be very profitable.

Go and check some guides and simple strategy for sports betting and sports bet trading.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sports-betting-is-just-like-wall-street-2014-2
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 01, 2015, 02:05:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 01, 2015, 12:52:23 PM
You can add " Sales " if you have some product that can be shipped globally like selling coin , other hardware , watch , rings even jewelry and many mores. This forum is really usefull for doing those things. If we can't trust anyone new here, just use reputable escrow and everything will gone smooth
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it
September 01, 2015, 12:44:05 PM
thanks blawpaw for posting such helpful topic...

might I suggest that technically skilled newbies can also post in services announcement section about things that they can do to earn bitcoins such as  site reviewing and web template designing...

also faucets won't play a role in obtaining a noticeable income...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
September 01, 2015, 11:08:57 AM
soon:

Joystream
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
September 01, 2015, 10:38:36 AM
Regarding faucet using,I suggest using the rotator instead each faucet individually.
A large number of faucet in one place, you can quickly navigate through them and collect satoshi Smiley
legendary
September 01, 2015, 09:20:56 AM
I guess OP to add "Talent Hunt" as a option Post as there are lots of chance a user can get to show up his talent like avatar design , signature design and in return he can get pay for the work he has done.
Indeed this is better than Gambling.

Anyways nice thread OP.

regards,

Yep agreed. and my idea is to be updating this thread with all your options and different techniques.

Anyone can contribute by giving an opinion and teaching a new strategy!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
September 01, 2015, 09:17:56 AM
I guess OP to add "Talent Hunt" as a option Post as there are lots of chance a user can get to show up his talent like avatar design , signature design and in return he can get pay for the work he has done.
Indeed this is better than Gambling.

Anyways nice thread OP .

regards,
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 01, 2015, 09:13:24 AM
whether the signature campaign does not count?
legendary
September 01, 2015, 08:59:22 AM
Decided to write a simple guide on how to get some free BTC for noobs:

Free BTC

Faucets
Giveaways
Sig campaign
mining
Gambling offers
trading

Before everything else you need to have an exchange account in order to send the collected coins and trade them for BTC; my advice is for you to open a Crytsy or Bleutrade account. (these exchanges allow low volume trade)

Faucets
try to find altcoin faucets: http://www.dogefaucet.com, multifaucet.tk, http://www.free-crypto.com/ etc,...
send all the coins you can get to the same account and trade them for BTC

Giveaways
Check for altcoin and BTC giveaways on the forum and other forums such as cryptocointalk.com

Sig campaign
Search for signature campaigns on this forum and enroll them:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-complete-avatar-campaigns-15-may-2017-1087042

Mining
mine some coins at minergate.com, you can mine with any computer. mine BCN, or XMR

Gambling offers
Go to the gambling section of the forum and search for all the gambling sites that offer free bets. register an account and take the free bets. search for tippers on this forum and use their tips to position your freebets. Double u'r cash and send it to the exchange.

Trading
This is a risky option that can easily make you lose all your BTC but it can also give some good winnings.
my advice is, as soon as you put together a good ammount you can use Hashnest to mine BTC and trade GHS at the same time.

Pages:
Jump to: