Pages:
Author

Topic: sinbad-mixer.io is this a clone site? - page 2. (Read 280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2733
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 07, 2023, 04:25:39 PM
so pretty sure it's a fake site.
Obvious it's a fake site and giving their URL on the title and in the text on the forum which is a high authority domain, we are just giving it a search engine back-link to rank it up. The scammer already successfully ranked his domain for the keyword Sinbad or you would not find it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
April 07, 2023, 04:11:08 PM
it is certainly a clone site and you should not even think of using it, just needs to be reported. it is not a problem to enter parameters such as the minimum deposit, but for example, there is no link to the TOR page in the header, nor is there a PGP key like on the original page.

Fake:

Original:

Also difference in the footer

Fake:

Original:
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
April 07, 2023, 03:54:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up, @ajiz138. I just checked it out and I agree with you - the site looks almost identical to Sinbad mixer. Given that it is a clone site, it is highly likely that it is a scam. We should definitely avoid it.

We have seen this happening many times before - scammers creating clone sites to trick people into giving them money. It is always important to be vigilant and to double-check the legitimacy of any site before entering any personal or financial information or depositing money. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
April 07, 2023, 02:49:09 PM
I did a google search for the word sinbad and found this site to look like a clone, and it's underneath the original sinbad.io advert, so pretty sure it's a fake site.

I checked the status of the domain and it's only 22 days old while the original one is much older.

There are no onion sites in this clone site.
Contact, different from the official one.

Site: sinbad-mixer.io

Sinbad Official

Sinbad clone

It almost looks the same as the minimum deposit of 0.001BTC but when you continue it changes to 0.00289176 BTC

Pages:
Jump to: