Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►[Since 2014]★Shdvb's Cryptocurrency Exchange★[USDT/Bank Wire/Payoneer]===► - page 10. (Read 425703 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I would like to send 10usd paypal for your Bitcoin. I will contact you on live chat to discuss.
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
Looking for arbitrage opportunities you all will love this. Here is an upcoming exchange ICO I believe in because they will be the first arbitrage exchange and their focus is to bring in the masses into crypto with their easy to use UI. Enjoy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
INteresting Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Looking for arbitrage opportunities you all will love this. Here is an upcoming exchange ICO I believe in because they will be the first arbitrage exchange and their focus is to bring in the masses into crypto with their easy to use UI. Enjoy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Hello i want sell 4 btc and get Skrill using Escrow

Thats like around 25K EURO Skrill need a few days to get.I didnt use escrow since 2014 though.
Activity: 14
Hello i want sell 4 btc and get Skrill using Escrow
legendary
!!!This account is not hacked or compromised by anyone.I still and will always have the account ownership.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061930.new#new this could get cleared up sooner or later.
You can keep your opinion.

Cheesy Cheesy

Can I send you $200 usd payoneer balance for btc?

On second thought, lets do something smaller for first trade? Is 50 usd too small?

at least $1000 usd  for payoneer and withdraw need 1-3 days
Activity: 1

Cheesy Cheesy

Can I send you $200 usd payoneer balance for btc?

On second thought, lets do something smaller for first trade? Is 50 usd too small?
Hey! I am looking to buy $950 Paypal balance. I can pay in XLM or BTS
check  your pm box

You should have shdvb leave you trust or otherwise confirm that you are in fact his assistant, otherwise people will think you are a scammer.
shdvb had confirmed i am in fact his assistant  at page1
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
check  your pm box

You should have shdvb leave you trust or otherwise confirm that you are in fact his assistant, otherwise people will think you are a scammer.
check  your pm box

Activity: 12
Activity: 5
Just leaving a feedback that I've successfully traded around 0,2 BTC with shdvb.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Hey! I am looking to buy $850 Paypal balance. I can pay in BTC or ETH.
Hi Thomas,

I have Skrill - Euro, want to buy btc, eth or ltc.
What are your rates please?

Regards,
Toni.
  shdvb already sent pm to you,please check it
Activity: 5
Hi Thomas,

I have Skrill - Euro, want to buy btc, eth or ltc.
What are your rates please?

Regards,
Toni.
legendary
Not that i want to say something bad over you but your title looks like a scam attempt xp    
Re: ===►[Legend]★Looking For Arbitrage Trading Partners★  thats how people fall for scammers with big amounts.. again i didn't have bad experience or so with op.. Just want to inform that legendary account can be bought or hacked always be careful and use escrow Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Not that i want to say something bad over you but your title looks like a scam attempt xp    
Re: ===►[Legend]★Looking For Arbitrage Trading Partners★  thats how people fall for scammers with big amounts.. again i didn't have bad experience or so with op.. Just want to inform that legendary account can be bought or hacked always be careful and use escrow Wink
Pages:
Jump to: