Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►[Since 2014]★Shdvb's Cryptocurrency Exchange★[USDT/Bank Wire/Payoneer]===► - page 12. (Read 425703 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
me need to buy where can me contact u mate if u has skype send me ur id and whats ur btc current exact rate for that me can buy ...
I have Pmed you and above users.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
me need to buy where can me contact u mate if u has skype send me ur id and whats ur btc current exact rate for that me can buy ...
Activity: 3
Looking to buy some bitcoin with okpay. How can I contact you?
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
I got ETH and need BTC what are rates for this ?
legendary
Hello, are you available at live chat ? I'm trying to reach you and says online but no one reply.
Please get back to me asap.
hello i think i have emailed you .
Activity: 28
exchanged 100 euro skrill , OUTSIDE forum , NO escrow. nice guy
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
Hello, are you available at live chat ? I'm trying to reach you and says online but no one reply.
Please get back to me asap.
Activity: 1
What is your Moneygram fee rate?
legendary
Hello Mate,
Do you accept Skrill/Neteller? I want to buy regular basis. Do you offer Escrow payment to make the transaction secure? Just let me know the process we should follow to make it secure from both side.

Thanks

there is no escrow for skrill,but i require you order via my online shop so you can pay via skrill.

Please add me on skype: pritom.org
Ithink i have added you on my skype.
Activity: 10
Hello Mate,
Do you accept Skrill/Neteller? I want to buy regular basis. Do you offer Escrow payment to make the transaction secure? Just let me know the process we should follow to make it secure from both side.

Thanks

there is no escrow for skrill,but i require you order via my online shop so you can pay via skrill.

Please add me on skype: pritom.org
legendary
Traded a considerable amount of BTC for BCH. The transaction went smooth and real quick. Excellent communitation. All in all, totally recommended! 

thank you for a coming back transaction after years.
Activity: 36
Are you buying FIFA coins?...and at what rate?
legendary
Hello Mate,

Thanks

Activity: 10
Hello Mate,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 49
hello what is your paypal rate?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Traded with Shdvb 2 times and it's always been very good experience. Definitively the go-to exchange if you need to sell/buy cryptos here on the forum. Thumb up!
legendary
Need to buy 2 xmr, I'll pay with btc. what price can you give me? thanks

if you have a bittrex or poloniex account you can just exchange there,if u dont have i may able to help.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Need to buy 2 xmr, I'll pay with btc. what price can you give me? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: