Author

Topic: ===►[Since 2014]★Shdvb's Cryptocurrency Exchange★[USDT/Bank Wire/Payoneer]===► - page 106. (Read 425703 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Got BTC for Skrill, went perfectly, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
bought 0.141BTC from him again, he is a very good seller. This time i got bonus from him. very legit guy on this forum for buying BTC.  Cheesy
I want to buy 0.1 BTC with paypal.

I Dont Sell BTC via Paypal,sorry.

Online!
Activity: 26
I want to buy 0.1 BTC with paypal.
Activity: 11
I have 5 message in hour limit, check you mail!  Smiley
Activity: 5
okey i want a small amount for now 0.38BTC
legendary
do you accept paysafe cards ?
It;s night time here,I could ask for you tomorrow but I think It has high fees.
Activity: 5
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
bought 0.141BTC from him again, he is a very good seller. This time i got bonus from him. very legit guy on this forum for buying BTC.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello i want to buy btc with my skrill money

pm me please!
Activity: 4
Made another nice trade, everything went smoothly...
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Transaction was a little rough but in the end he came through and sent bitcoins.

He is honest though and he did hold up his end of the trade.

I dont think he understands why people dont want to be snooped on by the NSA or have thier details on the internet and the value of an anonomous currency. I do understand the other side of bitcoin but just because you want to stay anonomous doesnt mean your hiring hitmen or buying drugs.

He did seem a little understanding towards the end and I imagine without the issues the trade would have gone alot smoother, and I would still go through him again,
legendary
Very fast and responsive, will do again! Smiley

Really nice service got my 20$ in just seconds ]\

Love this

thanks

Got paid 20$ more thanks again

My third exchange with him nice

i traded with shdvb yesterday, very good and i recommend
PLeasure Doing Business Guys:)
Activity: 4
i traded with shdvb yesterday, very good and i recommend
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
wanna exchange 30$ PM sent please check
Activity: 364
yeah this op is starting to look like a scam, only newbies are giving him thread feedbacks, anyone else agree besides newbies?

it does look kinda fishy alot of newbie feedback and feedback from people with bad trust but i see two trades that look legit

I did trade with him once, but with escrow using escrow.ms. SO can't say about it why suddenly newbie come and vouch for him.
yeah op if you wanna do a trade then I can do escrow and cover fees but you have newbies coming here like crazy and givigng u feedback out of nowwhere, I need to use escrow if you wanna buy btc from me
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
yeah this op is starting to look like a scam, only newbies are giving him thread feedbacks, anyone else agree besides newbies?

it does look kinda fishy alot of newbie feedback and feedback from people with bad trust but i see two trades that look legit

I did trade with him once, but with escrow using escrow.ms. SO can't say about it why suddenly newbie come and vouch for him.
legendary
Activity: 2240

Activity: 364
legendary
Sugars.zone
legendary
Sugars.zone
Really nice service got my 20$ in just seconds ]\

Love this

thanks
Jump to: